剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你好
Hello?
你好 你好
Hello. Hola.
弗兰科
Franco.
我是叫这个名字
知道我是干什么的吗
You know what I do?
知道
Yes.
很好
Good.
我想向上帝和全世界忏悔我的罪过
I want to confess my sins to God and the world.
洗耳恭听
We're listening.
我杀过...
I have killed...
女人 儿童 还有很多很多男人
women... children and many, many men.
甚至还有记者
Journalists, even.
但是最后我都对他们很好
But I was gentle at the end.
我倾听他们的话...
I listened to them...
擦去他们的眼泪...
wiped their tears...
让他们好好拥有最后的时光
and let them have their moments.
你有过多少次这样的经历
How many of these moments did you have?
243次
243.
你 你怎么找上我们的
How'd you... how'd you find our names?
我们有个共同的朋友
We have a friend in common.
楚奇托
Chuchito.
别别
No, no, no.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
听你的
Okay.
你怎么认识楚奇托的
Then how do you know Chuchito?
我们最后一次见到他
'Cause last time we saw him,
是装在袋子里的一具尸体
he was, uh... he was in a bag.
我知道
I know.
是我把他放进去的
I put him there.
你替福斯托·加尔文杀了他
Did you kill him for Fausto Galvan?
不
No.
楚奇托为一间藏♥毒♥屋做事
Chuchito was working in a stash house,
帮一个叫米莉·昆塔纳的女人运钱
moving money for a woman named Millie Quintana.
我们认为那是福斯托的钱
We think it was Fausto's money.
他们只说他是个送货的
They said he was a courier.
其它什么都没说
They didn't say anything else.
是谁要杀死楚奇托
Who ordered Chuchito's murder?
想杀胡桑达的那个人
The same men who ordered Yusanda's.
我们抓到个地♥产♥经纪
Got a real estate agent.
酒后驾车 还招♥妓♥
Got picked up on a DUI and solicitation.
-然后呢 -他在做笔录时
- So? - So while they were booking him,
看到了我们的传♥单♥
he saw one of our flyers.
他说他曾带埃利诺·纳赫特
He says that he showed Eleanor Nacht
和尤凡尼·加尔萨看过房♥子
and Yovani Garza a house,
就在他们去银行的那天
same day they went to the bank.
在哪里
Where?
一个叫赤脊山景的在建楼♥盘♥
Development called Red Ridge View.
多谢你的合作 奇普
Thank you very much, Chip.
我们一直都没谈多布斯的事 桑娅
We haven't talked about Dobbs at all, Sonya.
他死了快一星期了
He's been dead almost a week.
没什么好说的
Nothing left to say.
这十五年来你一直去探视他
Well, you've been going to visit him for 15 years.
他的死一定让你感触很深吧
I figure his death might've rattled you.
我没事
I'm fine.
这么说杰克也走了
So Jack is gone, then.
不
No.
他会留在这里
He's staying.
为什么
What for?
住在我公♥寓♥里
Staying at my apartment.
我知道你不喜欢他 汉克
I know you don't like him, Hank,
但我喜欢
but I do.
你对这男人有任何了解吗
Do you know anything about the man besides the fact
除了他哥哥杀了你姐姐
that his brother killed your sister?
没有
No.
-他有工作吗 -这里没有
- He got a job? - Not here.
所以他就待在这无所事事吗
So he's just gonna hang around?
我不是
I'm not asking...
在征求你同意 汉克
for permission, Hank.
好吧
Okay.
只是告诉你一声
I just thought you should know.
我明白了
Fair enough.
建造属于你的赤脊山景
空地出♥售♥
欢迎致电 奇普·迪亚兹
无需加入房♥主协会
就是这间 斯科茨代尔
This is the one-- the Scottsdale.
显然 埃利诺和尤凡尼在这参观了一番
Apparently, Eleanor and Yovani took the tour.
福斯托的标记
Fausto's stamp.
有人吗
Hello?
有发现吗
You find anything?
没有
Nothing.
你得去问问缉毒局
You need to ask the DEA
雷伯恩国民银行跟这里
how Rayburn National Bank is
到底有什么联♥系♥
connected to this property.
如果这跟洗钱有关
Well, if it's got anything to do with money laundering,
他们不会轻易透露消息
they're, uh, gonna be tight-lipped.
埃利诺见了一个标本师
Eleanor visits a taxidermist,
去了一家银行和这里
a bank and this house...
都跟福斯托有关
all connected to Fausto.
到底有什么联♥系♥
How?
你好
Bueno.
我是凯撒
我在赤脊山景
你说一有人来就告诉你
条子来了
两个
没错 我用手♥机♥照下来了
西埃戈??
Ciego?
不要啊
No, no, no.
不要 不要
No, no!
救命
救命
不要
No!
对不起
生意就是生意
你是谁
他们对你做了什么
救救我
求你救救我
救救我
救救我
救救我
求求你了
你们都干了什么
What have you done?
马厩里的那个人...
The man in the shack...
被你发现了
Found him.
他是侵犯我的那些人之一
He's one of the men who attacked me.
他过来找你
He came for you here.
你们对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
我们把当晚所有
We got the names of
施暴者名字都问出来了
all the other men who were there that night.
但我做了笔录
But I have a statement.
美国警♥察♥ 那个墨西哥检察官
The American police, the prosecutor--
他们会逮捕他
they're gonna arrest him
我会得到政♥治♥庇护
and I'm gonna get asylum.
也许吧
Maybe.
有这种可能
It's a possibility.
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
这是一种伸张正义的方式
That's a form of justice.
也许能行 也许不能
Might work, it might not.
他在这里的事 你早该告诉我
You should've told me he was here.
CLIO国际集团
我迫不及待的想看看
I cannot wait to see the look
塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉被我们问到
on Sebastian Cerisola's face
楚奇托和胡桑达时 是什么表情
when we ask him about chuchito and Yusando.
他会见我们吗
He's gonna talk to us?
他们说我们想等多久都可以
They said we could wait as long as we like
塞里索拉先生正在考虑我们的见面请求
while Ser Cerisola considers our interview request.
这是礼貌的搪塞
That is a polite cock block.
你真这样认为吗
You really think so?
是的
Yes, I do.
有时候 当我看到
You know, sometimes when I see
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表