剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情提要
Previously on The Bridge...
用我的命偿你儿子的命 很公平
My life for your son's. That seems fair.
我不会这么便宜你 混♥蛋♥
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
不要啊 就这样完事了吗
No, no, no! That's it?
如果这家伙对这事不评论也不否认
Yeah. Look, if the guy's not gonna comment or deny the story,
我们就原封不动发出去
we're gonna publish as is.
我要他们的地址 车牌号♥ 被捕记录
我来送你份礼物
毒枭
Drug lord.
他们还在伦敦为他立了一尊像
如果你在我们见证下签了这份宣誓书
If you sign this affidavit witnessed by us,
我会直接带去墨西哥城呈给司法部长
I can take it straight to Mexico City to the attorney general.
救命
我敢肯定他留了一份伊娃证词的副本
I'm sure he kept backups of Eva's affidavit.
你知道他昨晚在哪吗
Do you know where he stayed last?
住手
Stop!
桑娅 他们快来了 你快走
Sonya, more are coming! Get out of here!
你从没来过 明白吗
You were never here, you understand?
这套路可行
The system works!
套路万岁
All hail the system!
-几乎是免费的 -太棒了
- Almost free! - Yes!
加里 你在州政♥府♥办公室还有关系吗
Gary, you still got that, uh, hook-up at the Secretary of State?
-能量 -加里
- Energy... - Gary!
州政♥府♥秘♥书♥长♥ 你还有接触吗
Secretary of State-- do you still got that in?
有啊 帮他们维护网络
Yeah, yeah, we do their IT.
-太棒了 你是个很棒的美国人 -是啊
- Yes! You are a great American! - Yes!
上帝保佑我
God bless me!
哥们
Dude.
哥们 我觉得门响了 有人在敲门
Dude, I think that's the door. Somebody's at the door.
我一直告诉你 这是你想出来的
I keep telling you, it's in your mind.
我脑子里现在东西多得很
There is so much going on in here.
是啊
Yes!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没干什么
Nothing.
没干什么
Nothing.
贱♥人♥ 你干嘛呢
Hey, bitch, what are you doing?
别这样 别骂她
Hey! Be cool, man. Don't call her names.
-为什么 -她是我最好的朋友
- Why not? - She's my best friend.
-我不在乎 -我在乎 别进我房♥子里
- I don't give a crap. - Well, I do. Don't come into my house and...
我整晚都跟你在一起
I've been here with you all night.
是啊 你很棒
You have, and you're awesome...
闭嘴 你俩都闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Both of you, shut up!
这是你的套路吗
This is your system?
你误拨了我13次电♥话♥ 蠢货
You ass dialed me 13 times, shithead.
我还以为出了事
I thought maybe something happened.
天啊
Oh, my God.
的确出了事
Something did happen.
天啊 五年
Oh, God, five years.
我戒酒了五年230天 刚破戒了
I just lost five years, 230 days of sobriety.
今晚很棒啊 我们明天再开始
Hey, it was an amazing night! We'll start again tomorrow.
不 那回不来了
No, man, you can't get that back.
你还是会帮我联♥系♥上州政♥府♥秘♥书♥长♥的 对吧
You're still gonna hook me up with Secretary of State, right?
-是啊 -太棒了
- Yeah. - Yeah!
太棒了 太棒了 太棒了
Ooh, yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes.
-太棒了 你是最棒的 -是啊
- Yes! You are the best! - Yeah.
-你太棒了 -是啊
- You are awesome! - Yeah. Yeah.
你是最棒的 大个儿
You are the best, big guy.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
是啊
Oh, yeah.
-是啊 -我爱你
- Yeah. - I love that guy!
这个套路...
The system...
不管用
does not work.
我这是为了咱们的报道
I'm working the story.
玩耍约会结束了知道吗
Your little playdate is over, okay?
你跟我来 走
You're coming with me. Come on.
-快走 -来了
- Come on! - I'm coming!
快给我出去
Get your ass outside.
边桥谜案
第二季第七集
平塔多检察官正在调查两位警官...
路易斯·多明格斯和阿图罗·托雷斯
罪名是腐♥败♥和滥用职权
因害怕被起诉...
两名警♥察♥绑♥架♥并杀害了平塔多检察官
然后制♥造♥了交通意外的假象
鉴于平塔多检察官已经死亡
他开始的调查还未结束
知道了 警探你继续
我在旅店发现了两名警官
鲁伊斯警探 你为什么跟踪多明格斯和托雷斯
是罗伯斯队长给我直接下达的命令
罗伯斯队长也是这么说的
那你是怎么做的 警探
我遇到了他们...
试图逮捕他们
只有你自己吗
对 我单独行动
他们拿出了武器
于是我就被迫朝他们开枪
把两名警官都杀了
你刚才说的是准确的事件经过吗
是的 检查官先生
事情就是这样的
谢谢你的配合 警探
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
鲁伊斯警探
华瑞兹的英雄
刚才做得漂亮
我不是英雄
会有一场你的表扬大会 这对局里有好处
如果你想让我站在那里胸配奖章...
那你找错人了
不 马可
我没找错人
你只管微笑接受城市对你的感谢就好了
那就不会有人知道那个美国娘们...
也参与了那场枪战
好吧
但我先说明白
如果你敢接近桑娅或者伊娃...
我就让墨西哥城的人看到平塔多拿到的宣誓证词
到时候你就完了
明白吗
什么声音
What was that?
还能有谁
What do you think?
我打扰你们缠绵了吗
Did I ruin sexy time?
-我们在睡觉 笨蛋 -是啊
- Sleepytime, dickhead. - Yeah.
我不小心把麦片撒了
Little bit of incident with cereal.
抱歉 真的抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
真没想到你还有意识
I'm surprised you're even conscious.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我可是专业人士
I'm a professional.
你们两个拉拉 谁是P角
Ah. Hey, which one of you lesbians is the knitter?
我
I knit.
你有什么意见吗
You got a problem with that?
意见 开什么玩笑
Problem? Are you kidding me?
我觉得很性感
I think it's quite sexy.
超级惹火的
Like, super hot.
说起来
Speaking of.
你们知道怎么让家政女王高♥潮♥两次吗
You know how you make Martha Stewart scream twice?
我再回去睡会儿
I'm going back to bed.
-你们俩玩得开心 -做个好梦
- You two have fun. - Good night.
别走 再来一次 再亲一次
Wait. Do it again. Kiss again, one more time.
-闭嘴 -给我瞧瞧
- Shut up. - For me.
想看看昨晚可♥卡♥因♥狂欢的唯一好处吗
You want to see the only upside of a cocaine binge?
你说过听证会完了就打电♥话♥给我
You promised to call after the hearing.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't come here.
对你不安全
It's not safe for you.
怎么样了
So?
都完事了 要啤酒吗
It's done. Want a beer?
不要
No.
你没告诉别人吧 比如汉克
Have you told anyone? Hank?
当然没有
Of course not.
那就好
Good.
这哪里好了 马可
How is that good, Marco?
我们说了谎
We lied.
我假装成这次事件的英雄
I pretend to be the hero,
大家就都能保住颜面
everyone saves face,
你也不会被牵扯其中
and your name's kept out of it.
这个谎言能保护所有人
The lie protects everyone.
你把罗伯斯抓了吗
Did you arrest Robles?
没那么容易 桑娅
It's not that easy, Sonya.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表