剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
没人会相信你的胡扯
No one's gonna believe your shit
不管它多么真
no matter how true it is!
喂 我这边正在处理点事情...
Yeah? Look, I-I'm kind of in the middle of something right now...
他妈的
Oh, shit.
好的 好的 我听懂了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, I copy.
烧掉
Burn it.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
我会搞定的
I'll fix it.
拿着
So here.
喝一杯吧
Take a drink.
忘了那报道吧
Forget about the story.
罗米纳
Romina...
等等 等等
起来
等等 该死的
你看不出她走不动了吗
她需要休息
想都别想 马可
吃屎去吧 人♥渣♥
让她起来 不然我就把你俩丢在这喂土狼和蛇
你♥他♥妈♥真是个混♥蛋♥
你会没事的
You're alright.
人♥渣♥
别动
Stop!
埃尔帕索警♥察♥ 给我趴下
El Paso PD. Down on the ground!
把你的外套给我
Give me your jacket.
什么
What?
外套给我 蠢货
Your jacket, dipshit.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What does it look like?
要我把她跟这小子放一起吗
Want me to put her with chico here?
不用了
Nah...
杀条子不吉利
It's bad luck to kill a cop.
我需要撤离协助 越快越好
I need removals ASAP.
什么叫"请稍等"
What do you mean "Hold"?!
行 等就等吧
Yes, I can hold.
答应你的事我都做到了
I did everything we agreed to.
我也是
So have I.
福斯托死后会有很多事要你处理的
There will be work to do when Fausto's dead.
当然
Of course.
我能问问你要怎么处理他吗
Can I ask what you plan to do with him?
你真的想知道
Do you really want to know?
我费了这么大劲才帮你搞到他 我想知道
After all the trouble getting him for you, yes.
我会带他回家
I'll take him home...
回到那棵橡树下
...to the oak tree.
要我帮你打开吗
You want me to open it?
不
No.
我要那恶魔见到的是我的脸
I want the demon to see my face.
你好 父亲
Hello, Father.
发生了什么事
What happened?
-巴克利在这 -真的吗
- Buckley was here. - Yeah?
有具尸体
There was a body.
路口的司机之一
One of the drivers from crossroads.
他们开枪打死了他
They shot him and...
他来干什么
What's he doing here?
他是来帮我们的
He's on our side.
-不 他不是 -好吧
- No, he's not. - Okay.
你说有具尸体 在哪里
You said there was a body, where?
就在这里
Right here.
巴克利从后面偷袭了我
All right, Buckley came up behind me...
把我击晕了
knocked me down.
你确定是他
And you are sure it's him?
是的 我确定
Yes! I'm sure!
好吧
Okay, okay.
我会让犯罪现场技术人员好好看看的
We'll have our crime scene techs take a look at it.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on?
说啊 告诉她
Go ahead and tell her.
你发现了通道的事
You stumbled on the pipeline.
两周前
Two weeks ago,
我接到麦肯齐探员的电♥话♥
I got a call from Agent McKenzie,
说他掌握了证据
saying that he had evidence
证明中情局在帮助福斯托
that the CIA was helping Fausto
偷运毒品过边界
smuggle heroin across the border.
这我们知道
We know that.
当银行出事后
When the banks crashed,
中情局的人想出了个主意
somebody at the CIA floated the idea
给一些钱做上记号♥
of flushing dye into the system;
看能不能追踪到最终下落
see where the money ended up.
他们以为可以控制局面 但失败了
They thought they could control it-- they couldn't--
事情就这样发生了
it happens.
你知道这一切
And you knew about this?
你最好先处理下头上的伤口
You know, you might want to get that looked at.
我一定要让
I'm gonna make sure that someone
某些人对这事负责的
is being held responsible for this.
好了 桑娅 来
Okay. Okay. Sonya, come on, come on,
我们去跟林德谈谈 走吧
let's go talk to Linder. Come on.
这太扯蛋了
This is bullshit.
没错 就是放屁
Yeah, it's bullshit.
罗米纳 罗米纳
Romina, Romina, Romina, Romina.
没事 我没事
Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
她真的走不动了 还有多远
拿着 给她打一针
我不干
一边去 我来
现在怎么办
你什么打算
就这么一直在山里走到死吗
我在前面藏着辆卡车
我们找到卡车 甩掉陆战队
然后就上我的飞机
不成的话就一起死
我才不会死在这荒郊野岭的
想在哪里打
我自己打
来嘛
求你了
发♥情♥的娘们可怎么办才好
帮我拍拍血管
拍一拍
使点劲
罗米纳 他的枪
你中枪了吗
是的
那混♥蛋♥开枪打了我
按着这里
卡车在哪 混♥蛋♥ 快带路
然后你想怎样
不是吧 老大
好啊 哥几个
Well... Hey, guys.
这你什么时候拿的
When did you get this?
我喜欢这些小玩意儿
I love these things.
凝聚了多少快活日子啊
These things are hours of good times.
你又醉了
You're drunk.
-我没醉 -瞎扯
- I am not. - Bullshit!
我就是今儿早上
This morning I'm just,
有点飘飘然而已
I'm just kind of buzzed. That's all.
我联♥系♥到了一个人 愿意谈谈巴克利的事
I have somebody willing to go on record about Buckley.
中情局才不会接受采访
Oh, the CIA doesn't go on record.
他们只会闯进你家 乱烧一通
They just break in your house and burn your shit.
是他们联♥系♥的我
They reached out to me.
-是吗 -你联♥系♥我们在"边境博客"的人了吗
- Really? - You reach out to my friend at Border Blog?
已经排上日程了
It is on my list of things to do.
你得联♥系♥啊 我们得找地方发表
You should; we need a place to publish this.
是吗 发博客吗 我们现在都这样了吗
Oh, yeah, we're gonna blog? This is what we do now?
玩上博客了
We're-we're bloggers?
他们点击量更高 什么都不怕
They get more hits than this place. They're not afraid.
不怕是因为他们还住在老娘家地下室里
They're not afraid 'cause they live in their mother's basement.
那帮博主就是这么长出来的
That is where bloggers are bred.
地下室养出来的
In-in basements.
你现在真是又醉又蠢
You're drunk and stupid.
我才不蠢
I am not stupid.
来吧 我们路上再细说
Come on, we'll talk about it on the way.
好
Okay.
但我要带着我的小球
But I am bringing my ball.
我们要知道你是怎么到了那卡车上的
We need to know how you ended up in that truck.
我当时在华瑞兹
I was in Juarez.
正在找一个女孩
Trying to find a girl.
什么女孩 伊娃吗
What girl? Eva?
不 是个惹上麻烦的女人
No... A woman in trouble
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表