剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
-哪件事 -驾驶越野摩托进行人身伤害
- Which thing? - Felony assault with a dirt bike.
我那是被触犯了底线
Well, it was one of those stand your ground things,
只是当时恰好骑着辆雅马哈
it just happened to be on a Yamaha.
说不定还磕了点冰♥毒♥
Might have been some meth involved
你懂的
you know what I'm talking about.
你还在嗑药吗 鲍勃
You still tweakin', Bob?
我不再是以前那家伙了
I'm not that man anymore.
你还想知道什么
You have anything else you want to know?
你在牧场做些什么
Yeah, what do you got going on up at that ranch?
代主行事
The Lord's work.
那里是避风港
A safe haven.
天国通路
The Path.
眼下
For the moment...
我姑且让她跟你走
I'm gonna let her go with you, all right?
但你有责任照顾好她
But you're responsible for her.
如果她出了事
If anything happens to her,
你得给我个交待 明白吗
you answer to me, do you understand?
明白
Yeah, I do.
很好
Good.
你好 马可
Hola, Marco.
你眼神很哀伤
今晚只能这眼神了
那要看你今晚怎么过
没事吧
没事 只是睡不着
要一起喝一杯吗
卡车司机报的警
Trucker called it in.
那是条狗吗
Is that a dog?
是的
Yes, it is.
咱们得把车停下
We need to stop it.
是啊 我是想先让你看看
Yeah, I wanted you to see what we're up against first.
这是辆混合动力车 干等是没指望了
Course, it's a hybrid, so it ain't like we can wait it out.
头儿
Boss.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
我也想问
Exactly.
女汉子出马了
There she goes.
伙计 你看
Dude, look.
那是什么
What is that?
伙计 去看看
Dude, check it out.
帮帮我
Help me.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表