剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
福斯托的每一次洗钱活动
to every single one of Fausto's money operations--
他的藏身地 所有信息
where he hides, everything.
抓到她 就有很大机会抓到福斯托
Get her, I have a good shot at him.
那我们如何去抓她
Okay, so how do we get her?
不是我们
Not "We."
我安插了内应 不需要你
I have someone inside. I don't need you.
你需要我 除非你想让中情局插手
You do if you don't want the CIA involved.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
不
No.
我觉得我们可以互相帮助
I think we can help each other.
我以谋杀罪逮捕她
I arrest her for murder...
你可以来审讯她
you get to question her.
福斯托也归你
And you get Fausto.
-这样可以 -很好
- I can work with that. - Good.
别让太多人知道
We keep a tight circle on this.
只有你和汉克·韦德
Only you and Hank Wade.
一个字都别告诉马可·鲁伊斯
Not a word to Marco Ruiz.
马可跟我们一起调查案子
Marco is part of our investigation.
不 克罗斯警探 他不是
No, Detective Cross, he's not.
福斯托·加尔文和马可·鲁伊斯一起长大
Fausto Galvan and Marco Ruiz grew up together.
他们的父亲都是干毒品买♥♥卖♥♥的
Their fathers were in the business.
不能轻信他
He's not to be trusted.
这不可能
Th-That's not possible.
这不是一件值得他炫耀的事情
It's not something that he'd like everyone to know,
但他们很有交情
but they go way back.
看看这份资料
Take a look at this.
戴维·泰特昨晚在监狱里被杀
David Tate was murdered in prison last night.
问问马可这是怎么回事吧
Ask Marco how that happens.
你的家乡在哪里
Where are you from?
四海为家
Here and there.
我对你一点都不了解
I don't know anything about you.
我对你也不怎么了解
I don't really know anything about you, either.
你没问过
You haven't asked.
好吧 那我现在问你
Okay, uh, I'm asking.
我想知道
I want to... I want to know.
我在一个小村庄长大
I grew up in a very small town.
在山沟里
In the mountains.
我们种植罂粟
We grew poppies...
我们一直很穷
We never had any money.
而且我一直想离开那里
And I always wanted to get out of there,
见见世面
see the world.
我十三岁那年
When I was 13, I...
在当地选美比赛里得了奖
I won a local beauty pageant.
是妈妈给我做的衣裳
My mom, she made the dress for me.
我就是这样遇到赫克托的
That's how I met Hector.
他并不总是那么坏
He wasn't always bad.
没人总是坏人
Well, people never are.
他说我是他所见过的
He said I was the most beautiful girl
最漂亮的姑娘
he had ever seen.
确实如此
You are.
看 就是他
Look. That's him.
他主动提出送我回家
He offered me a ride home.
爸爸
Pap?
你的书包好沉啊 给我吧
你不上班吗
我决定带你去买♥♥冰镇酸奶喝
孩子 孩子
Muchacho, muchacho.
你知道你♥爸♥爸是做什么的吗
You know what your dad does for a living? Huh?
你知道他给你花的钱是从哪来的吗
Do you know how he pays for everything in your life?
-你知道吗 -你想干嘛 想干嘛
- Do you? - What are you doing? What are you doing?
-他靠贩毒赚钱 -多明戈
- He sells drugs. - Domingo.
-爸爸... -他就是现实中的毒贩子
- Pap?.. - He's a real-life drug dealer.
我说的是实话
Yes, he is.
爸...
Pa...
-我不想惹麻烦 -是吗
- I don't want any trouble. - Oh, really?
那你企图杀死我的搭档怎么说
'Cause you tried to kill my partner.
估计下一个就轮到我了 是吧
I figured I'm gonna be next, right?
为了给你省事 我自动送上门来了
So I thought I would do you a solid and come down here,
你现在就在这把我♥干♥掉吧
let you kill me right here, right now.
你不就是想我死吗
Is that what you want to do?
-来啊 杀了我 -我不想找麻烦
- Kill me! I'm right here! - I don't want any trouble here.
你是杀手吗 你要来杀我吗
Huh? Or is it you? Are you gonna do it?
来杀我啊 来啊 猛♥男♥
Then kill me. Come on, big guy.
上啊...
Come on...
够了
Okay!
要把他带走吗
不用 报♥警♥吧
他们知道怎么对付美国醉汉 我们走
快松开我的胳膊
Let go of my arm!
好了 好了...
Okay, okay...
我又没在拒捕 拜托轻点啊
I'm not resisting. Please. Just be cool.
就算你们是警♥察♥而且都很挫
Just 'cause your cops and tiny
但也不代表你们非要当混♥蛋♥
doesn't mean you have to be dicks.
好好好 我知错了 知错了
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, I'm cool, I'm cool.
我是无害的 真的 我是个美国人
I'm cool, cool... I'm cool. Look, I'm an American, right?
我需要打个电♥话♥ 需要...
I get a phone call. I get a phone c...
闭嘴吧
离下水道远点
该死
Shit.
停车
Pull over.
不用了 谢谢 我们找人
海梅
Jaime.
我觉得我们能找个更好的
I think we can do better than that.
不 我只要海梅
No, no. I prefer Jaime.
他特别听话
He's very good at following instructions.
现在不需要 我们有人选了
不用了 谢谢
下次吧 谢谢
下次找你们
海梅 这是凯撒
Jaime, this is Cesar.
你现在要听命于他
You listen to him now.
上后面坐吧
你好
Hola.
我找马可·鲁伊斯
请问你是谁
我叫阿德里亚娜·门德斯
阿德里亚娜
Adrianna.
我们认识的
怎么了
你说过你可以帮我
你妹妹的事吗
是我一个朋友
请把这个清理一下
出来吧
Hey, here you go.
你仍有可能被指控袭击罪
You're still gonna be charged with assault.
-谢谢 -我他♥娘♥的♥才不在乎
- Gracias. - I really don't give a shit.
丹尼尔 回家吧
Go home, Daniel.
你们又达成什么协议才把我捞出来
What kind of deal did you cut to get me out?
-没有协议 -是吗
- No deals. - Oh, yeah, right.
没有
No.
没有找塞巴斯蒂安 CLIO集团
No. Sebastian, Grupo CLIO,
-什么 -福斯托·加尔文
- What? - Fausto Galvan.
没有
No.
-你们都一个狗样 -够了
- Every single one of you is the same. - Stop.
全都一个样 你也不是好人
Exactly the same. You're dirty.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
恕我直言 蠢货 不是这样
我们不一样
We're not the same.
你应该清楚
You should know better.
在这里你不该惹那些人
You don't mess with those names around here.
在桥这边 你得谨小慎微
On this side of the bridge, you keep your head down
不能胡乱说话
and your mouth shut.
对 但现在不仅仅是桥这边的问题了
Yeah, but it's not just on this side of the bridge.
他们想要杀了她
They tried to kill her.
在美国境内 就在她家 想要杀了她
In America, in her house, they tried to kill her.
阿德里亚娜 这是真的吗
That true, Adriana?
是的
Yeah.
克罗斯警探也知道
Detective Cross knows.
我跟她说了我们正在调查的事情
I told her about the story we were working on.
嗨
Hey
卡门告诉我你在这
Carmen told me you were here.
我以为你不想再跟我说话了呢
I didn't think you wanted to talk to me.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表