剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
我要回家去
I'm going home.
和我的妻子儿女在一起
I'm gonna be with my wife, my kids.
看看视频什么的
Maybe watch a video.
这是哪个菩萨教你念得什么经
What kind of Zen bullshit is that?
逃跑只会激怒他
Running will only piss him off.
随便吧
Whatever.
祝你好运 雷
Good luck, Ray.
你联♥系♥到蒙特了吗
You get a hold of Monte?
联♥系♥不上 他不接电♥话♥
No, he's not picking up.
我们付钱雇他到底是干什么
What in the hell we pay him for?
他们怎么会知道的
How-how did they know?
不知道 他们埋伏好了等我们来
Don't know. They were waiting for us.
你相信这破事吗
You believe that shit?
我被一群骑自行车的墨西哥佬给劫了
I got ripped by a bunch of taco benders on bikes.
我们现在去哪里
Well, where are we gonna go?
我在考虑阿♥拉♥斯加
I'm thinking Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加
"Alaska"?
对啊 那里冷
Yeah. It's cold.
墨西哥人不喜欢冷的地方
Mexicans don't like the cold.
听着 如果我们还有其他选择呢
Look, what if there was another option?
什么样的选择
What? Like what?
比如我们找警♥察♥
Like maybe we call the police,
或类似的人
uh, or-or somebody like that.
或许我们可以做个交易
Maybe we make a deal.
交易 亲爱的 我看你还是别说了
"Deal"? Babe, let me stop you right there.
没有什么交易 好吧
There is no deal, okay?
我们把货丢了 人却活着
We lost a load and we survived,
意味着福斯托会认为我们与此事有关联
which means Fausto's gonna think we had something to do with it,
意味着他会有话要问我们
which means he's gonna ask us questions,
怎么个问法呢 其实就是大刑伺候
and by "Questions," I mean torture!
知道吗 比如关门放狗什么的
All right? Maybe something with dogs
车轮轧 汽油浇什么的 我也不知道
or a tire, gasoline-- I don't know.
咱们生死未卜
We may live and we may not.
但我不会坐以待毙的
But I'm not gonna stick around and find out.
所以我说咱们就做个正常的白人 消失掉
So I say we act like white people and disappear
让律师跟他们谈吧
and let our lawyer do the talking.
那个人看起来像有
Does that guy look like he's got
七个不同银行账户吗
seven different bank accounts?
所以楚奇托的工作是把大笔的钱
So it was Chuchito's job to take big chunks of money,
分散开 存入银行
split it up, and put it in a bank.
对 不止一家银行
Yeah, not "A" bank.
雷伯恩国民银行
Rayburn National Bank.
看 现在他回去找卡车上的那个人
Look it-- now he's gonna walk back to the guy in the truck.
那个人是谁
Who's that guy?
你要告诉我这些男人都给一个女的卖♥♥命吗
And you're telling me all these men work for a woman?
你听说过有女人为贩毒集团工作吗
You ever heard of a woman that works for the cartel?
除非她帮人口♥交♥
Not unless she's sucking on a dick.
我很严肃的
I'm serious.
楚奇托本是在建立新的银库
Chuchito was supposed to set up a new money house
之后他被杀了
and then he was killed.
看起来觉得
It doesn't really look like it's
没怎么影响生意 是不是
affecting business much, does it?
你想起过泰特吗
Do you ever think about Tate?
他杀了我儿子
He killed my son.
我当然会一直记得他
Of course I think about him.
他为何这么做
Why did he do it?
有时
Sometimes...
午夜梦回的时候
in the middle of the night...
我都会看到格斯在我身边
Gus is there with me.
我不相信鬼魂
I don't believe in ghosts.
不 不是那种鬼
No. It's not like that.
我能感觉他就在房♥间里
I can feel his presence in the room.
这种感觉很好
And it's good.
有时 我甚至觉得自己能听见他的声音
Sometimes I think I can hear his voice.
我从没有过这样的经历
That's never happened to me.
我也只有这样了
Well, that is all I have left.
还没刮胡子吗
You still haven't shaved.
我给你带了件礼物
I brought you something.
阿帕奇之泪
It's an Apache tear.
给
Here.
真漂亮
It's beautiful.
阿帕奇人抗击英国骑兵时
When the Apaches were fighting the cavalry,
他们知道自己赢不了
they knew they were gonna lose.
于是驾马冲下悬崖
So they rode their horses off cliffs.
他们的母亲悲声痛哭
When their mothers cried,
眼泪化成石头
their tears turned into stones.
就像这颗一样
Like this one.
一个传说罢了
So they say.
这让你想到了我
It made you think of me?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲍勃告诉我
Bob told me you're, uh,
你渐渐记起那天晚上发生的事了
beginning to remember details about that night.
如果你想...
If you want to...
聊聊
talk...
可以找我
I could be the one to listen.
那些人永远不会为他们的行为付出代价的
None of those men will ever pay for what they did.
我的话没法让这样的悲剧停止
Nothing I say will stop it from happening again.
我不同意
I don't agree.
我不这么想
I do not agree.
黑暗无边 你并非独自一人
You're not alone in the darkness.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你明白我的意思了吗
You see what I mean?
那个生灵就是个长着眼的大球
The creature is essentially just a sphere with eyeballs.
我们永远也无法知道
And we can't even begin to comprehend
它能看到多少
the-the scope and range
看得多远
of that creature's vision.
我不是在说
And I'm not talking about,
什么七头蛇 我是说...
like, a seven-headed hydra, I'm talking...
布道结束了 鲍勃
Sunday school's over, Bob.
德克西
Dex.
你要是敢出声 我就杀了你妈妈
You make noise, I will kill your mother.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
好孩子
Good boy.
知道我为什么来找你吗
Do you know why I'm here?
不知道
No.
求你了
Please...
你敢鄙视我 德克西
You looked upon me, Dex.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
求你了
Please...
凯尔想要摸我
Kyle wanted to touch.
你想吗
Do you want to touch?
不想
No.
凯尔在哪儿
Where is Kyle?
我改造了他
I changed him.
想看看吗
Do you want to see?
不想
No.
来吧 我给你看
Come, I'll show you.
-来 -不 我真不想看
- Come. - No, I really don't want to.
你真是个孩子
You're really just a little boy, aren't you?
我能看到圣光
I can see the light.
你身上充盈着圣光
You are full of it.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你朋友 他跟蝴蝶在一起
Your friend... he's with the butterflies.
她还说什么了
What else did she say?
她说凯尔在她那里
She said she had Kyle
她想带我去看他
and she wanted me to go see him.
你怎么没去
Why didn't you?
她改主意了吧
She changed her mind, I guess.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表