剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
克罗斯警探
Detective Cross?
-我女儿在哪 -她很安全
- Where is my daughter? - She's safe.
目前很安全
For now.
福斯托朝她开了一枪
Fausto shot her.
我不明白
I don't understand.
马克抓住了福斯托
Marco has Fausto.
一切都结束了 塞巴斯蒂安
It's over, Sebastian.
他会让他活着进监狱
He's gonna turn him in alive.
我只关心我的女儿
I only care about my daughter.
不 你不关心
No, you don't.
但是如果你真想知道你女儿在哪
But if you do want to know where she is,
你就得告诉我埃利诺·纳赫特的下落
you're gonna tell me where I can find Eleanor Nacht.
怎么了 西莉亚
他到了吗
检察官先生
干得漂亮
我希望他被关在戒备等级最高的牢房♥里
将加尔文先生收押在哪里还在讨论中
料到了
同时 我请求了额外的安保措施
那罗伯斯呢
他自动离职了
他在哪
我们不知道
我们还在寻找
我们有搜查令
我有个提议
不 不
Oh, no, no.
我没兴趣当队长
考虑一下
发生了什么事
What happened?
伊娃 我在鬼门关里走了一遭
I died, Eva.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
关于我们俩的梦
It was about us.
你身边有些 好像是
Uh, you, you had these, like,
小动物 你跟它们愉快的玩耍
uh, itty-bitty animals, and, uh, you were playing with them.
一只小羊羔
A little baby goat
还有一些小鸡仔
and, uh, chickens.
我没听明白 斯蒂文
I don't understand, Steven.
在梦里
In the dream,
你在照顾那些小动物们
you were caring for the animals.
因为你跟孩子在一起
Uh, because you were with child.
至少我是这样理解的
At least that's what it meant to me.
你能回来我很高兴
I'm glad you came back.
我也是
As am I.
我们的好朋友巴克利惹上了点小麻烦 是不
Our friend Buckley run into a little trouble, did he?
枪杀 他试图从车里逃出来
Gunshot. He tried to get out of the car.
被伪装成了一场抢劫案
Made to look to like a robbery.
在这里
There he is.
我得说 善恶终有报
Well, I'd say karma's a bitch.
但这不只报应这么简单
But this goes way past karma.
我不懂什么是报应
Well, I don't know much about karma.
但是看起来他好像抢了一些焦糖爆米花
But it looks like he had some tasty caramel corn before he bought it.
中情局会说他是出逃的特工
CIA's just gonna say he's a rogue agent
擅自行动
acting on his own.
好像什么都没有发生过
Like it never happened.
也许不会
Maybe not.
-你叫他们来的 -是的
- You call them? - Yeah, I did.
我欠他们一次
I owed them a favor.
在我给州政♥府♥和中情局打电♥话♥之前
So, you've got five minutes
你们有五分钟
before I call State and the CIA.
可以看看他们怎么编这个故事
Can watch them make up a story.
你打算怎么写
How are you gonna write it up?
我不会
I'm not.
估计他"被退休"了 是吧
Guess they retired him, huh?
奇怪了居然没有可♥卡♥因♥
Surprised they don't have a bunch of cocaine
和死在旁边的妓♥女♥来给故事添色
and dead hookers laying around to help sell the story.
你觉得这事还能有多狗血下去
How high do you think this shit goes?
估计会一直如此
Hopefully all the way.
不过你很开心 对吧
But you're happy, right? Like...
发生这一切 你很开心吧
with everything, you're happy?
是啊 就跟正常一样开心啊
Yeah, as happy as I ever get.
你到时候不会半路退出什么的吧
You're not gonna bail out or anything, right?
对啊 别搞得这么多愁善感好吗
Yeah, don't get all mushy on me.
好吧 就随便问问而已
All right. Just wondering.
我们把稿子写了
Let's write it.
然后你来发表
You publish it.
这里停下
This is good.
谢谢你 凯撒
Thank you, Cesar.
要我跟你一块儿吗
You want me to go with you?
不用
No.
我想自己来做
I prefer to do this myself.
我可以等你
I can wait for you.
不用 我没问题
No. I'm fine.
去找你的家人团聚吧
Go be with your family.
我去找我的
I'll be with mine.
你还记得这个地方吗
Do you remember this place?
那是你第一次要我躺下来
The first time you made me lie down,
橡果子刺痛我的背
the acorns pricked my back.
我开始哭起来
I started to cry.
你舔掉我脸上的泪水
You drank the tears from my face.
告诉我要我乖一点
You told me to be a good girl.
要安静一点
A quiet girl.
你跟我说
You told me
这地方很隐蔽 没人能发现我们
this was a private place and no one could hear us.
然后你就摸我
Then you touched me.
你夺去了我的贞洁
You took my grace.
从那以后
And after that,
我的世界里只剩一片黑暗
there was only blackness.
还有橡果子刺痛我后背的感觉
And the feeling of acorns on my back.
现在我要你也体会一下这种感觉
I want you to feel them.
你想摸我吗
Do you want to touch?
想摸我吗 爸爸
Do you want to touch... Daddy?
来摸我啊 爸爸
Touch me, Daddy.
你的心魔还在吧
The demon is still inside of you, isn't it?
它一直都在 不是吗
Whatever it is that rots inside of you.
爸爸
Daddy.
不会再像以前那样了 不会了
You can't anymore! You can't anymore!
住手
Stop!
马上
Now.
都结束了 埃利诺
It's over, Eleanor.
把手举起来
Put up your hands.
立刻
Now.
你可以杀了我啊
You can kill me.
来啊 开枪
Go ahead, shoot.
我不会这么做
I'm not gonna do that.
换我就会
I would.
我不像你
I'm not like you.
马可
Marco?
我需要你来帮忙
I need your help.
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming.
别客气
Yeah, of course.
那是谁
Who's that?
她父亲
Her father.
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
你可以任他们
You could've just let them
自相残杀的 知道吗
kill each other, you know.
我没那想法
I didn't think about that.
你要带她去埃尔帕索吗
You taking her to El Paso?
他们要是知道我做的这些肯定会炒了我
They're gonna fire me when they find out what I did.
他们不会知道的
They can't find out.
我不知道拿她怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do with her.
我有个主意
I have some ideas.
你先抓住她
You can grab her.
弄到车上去
Put her in the car.
我来处理这个老爹
I'll take care of Daddy.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表