剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Jimmy Tecca.
他知道你睡了泰卡的老婆吗
You tell him you were sleeping with Tecca's wife?
胡扯
Bullshit.
周一晚上你们在餐馆小酌了一番
Oh, so, Margarita monday at Chi Chi's
然后去骑士旅馆那一小时都干什么了
followed by an hour at the Knight's Inn was what?
她当时很寂寞
She was lonely.
这事我不会跟外人说 只要
It will stay in this room provided that...
你有什么条件就直说吧
Just tell us what you want.
银行硬盘里出现了一个公♥司♥的名字
There's a corporation came up on the bank hard drives--
CLIO国际集团
Grupo CLIO Internacional.
然后呢
Okay.
你想调查贩毒集团洗钱
Pursue your cartel-laundering investigation
请随意
to your heart's content,
但别碰塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉和CLIO国际集团
but Sebastian Cerisola and Grupo CLIO are off limits.
如果我不同意 你就调我去东非吗
And if I don't comply, I wind up stationed in, what, East Africa?
塞拉利昂[西非国家]
Sierra Leone.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
我是说 这事我见得多了
All I'm saying is, I've seen it before.
尽管他们来是真心想帮助我们
They come up here with the best of intentions.
但最后不是被人出♥卖♥♥♥就是死了
They either wind up sold out or dead.
我知道
I know.
马可说他相信那人
Marco says he trusts him.
希望他这次是对的
Well, I hope he's right about this one.
阿韦拉多·平塔多
Abelardo Pintado.
-幸会 这边请 -华瑞兹市检察官
- Mucho gusto. This way. - Prosecutor from Juarez.
很高兴见到你们
Pleasure to meet you.
我是来获取伊娃·格拉的证词的
Uh, I'll be taking Eva Guerra's deposition.
马可呢
Where's Marco?
我没见到他
Um, I haven't seen him.
他说来这跟我们碰头的
He was supposed to meet us here.
我们最好尽快开始
We should do this now.
我在这待得越久 就越容易被不法之徒
The longer I'm here, the easier it's gonna be for the wrong people
发现我们在做什么
to find out what we're doing.
我打给他试试
Let me call him.
让他一会赶上吧
He can catch up.
咱们先走
Come on, let's go.
快点
Now.
马可 你在哪里
Marco, where are you?
我们准备给伊娃录证词了
We're getting Eva's deposition.
你答应过你会来的
You promised you'd be there.
你一直把伊娃藏在这里
This is where you've been keeping Eva?
没错
Uh, yeah.
是她自己想来的
She wanted to come here.
我也没什么别的选择
I didn't have a whole lot of options.
但我想她在这至少是安全的
I think she's safe here though.
她作完证之后会怎样
What happens after she gives a statement?
她又不能回去
She can't go back.
韦德副队长
Lieutenant Wade.
鲍勃
Bob.
幸会
Sir.
这位是墨西哥城的阿韦拉多·平塔多
This is Abelardo Pintado from Mexico City.
这位是桑娅·克罗斯警探
This is Detective Sonya Cross.
-下午好 -您好
- Afternoon. - Ma'am.
这里怎么有这么多女人
What are all these women doing up here?
这里是个避难所似的地方
Well, this is a sanctuary of sorts.
那边什么动静
What was that?
有头母猪快生了
Got a sow about to farrow.
我可能得去帮一把
I suppose I should help her out.
伊娃准备好了吗
Eva ready?
准备好了
Uh, yes.
她就在里面 副队长
She's inside, Lieutenant.
你们自己进去见她就行
Why don't you, uh, see yourselves in.
只要你能签份宣誓书 我就能搞到搜查令
If you sign an affidavit, I can get a warrant.
我非得作证不可吗
Will I have to testify?
是 总归要作证的
Yes, eventually.
伊娃 如果你不站出来
Eva, if you don't do this,
你很清楚还会有别的女性遭此厄运
you know it's gonna continue to happen to other women.
我知道
I know.
你们先等等
Hold-hold on a second here.
我们说的这可是华瑞兹的警♥察♥
We're-we're talking about police officers from Juarez.
你能保护她吗
You gonna protect her?
我可以安排周密的保护措施
I can arrange for protection, yes.
我知道风险
I understand the risk,
而且 我不能躲一辈子
and... I can't hide forever.
说得好
That's right.
这样你才能开始新生活
And this is how you move on.
那好
Okay.
好 咱们开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
这里面有你认识的人吗
Can you identify any of these men?
他们都是华瑞兹的警♥察♥
They are all Juarez police officers.
他
Him.
就是他找到了你家
He was the one that came to your house.
很好
Okay.
亚历杭德罗·海瑞拉
Alejandro Hierra.
还有他
And him.
伊娃 你确定吗
Eva, are you sure?
确定 非常确定
Yeah. Yes, I'm sure.
好 证人指证亚历杭德罗·海瑞拉
Okay, the accusing witness has identified Alejandro Hierra
和亚历杭德罗·罗伯斯队长攻击了她
and Captain Alejandro Robles as her attacker.
如果你在我们见证下签了这份宣誓书
If you sign this affidavit witnessed by us,
我会直接带去墨西哥城呈给司法部长
I can take it straight to Mexico City to the attorney general.
马可 我们必须得谈谈
Marco, I need to talk to you.
尽快回电
Call me back.
这是一场私密房♥间中的私人谈话
This is a private conversation in a private room.
我是把你登记为举报人放进来的
I signed you in as a snitch.
你想怎样
What do you want?
缉毒局的人可不常让我来采访
I don't often get interview requests from the DEA.
"谁是米莉·昆塔纳"
"Who is Millie Quintana?"
米莉·昆塔纳
Millie Quintana.
就一守着一大笔钱死在自己家的老女人
Just some old woman who died with a bunch of money in her house.
胡扯
No shit.
天啊
No shit.
原来是你
It was you.
是你给了我那张带字的欧元纸钞
You.... you sent me the Euro note?
可能吧
Maybe.
为什么
Why?
在昆塔纳的案子上缉毒局被排挤了
DEA got iced out of the Quintana investigation.
钱没了 什么都丢了
We lost the money, everything.
那你想怎样 抱抱你安慰下
So, what do you want, a hug?
我可是在给你一个大消息
I'm giving you a story.
你要是不想要
You don't want it,
我大可去找别的狗屁记者写
I will find some other asshole journalist who does.
好吧 放轻松
All right, relax.
我们现在也就知道这事和贩毒集团有点关系
Look, all we got at this point is some cartel work.
在华瑞兹 一个送信的被杀了装在袋子里
We got a courier stuffed inside of a duffle bag down in Juarez.
他是负责送钱的
He was actively moving money into that house.
这事不止牵扯到贩毒集团
It is not just the cartel that is involved in that house.
我在听
I'm... not really bored.
你继续说
You can keep talking if you want.
你听过CLIO国际集团吗
Have you ever heard of Grupo CLIO Internacional?
CLIO国际集团
Grupo CLIO.
不太清楚
I am not familiar with it, no.
别
No.
这些现在还不能公布
This is not for publication yet.
明白
I got it.
我只是记个名字
I'm just writing down the name.
CLIO国际集团
Grupo...
我们认为 这家公♥司♥
We believe that grupo CLIO is directly
直接参与了福斯托·加尔文的洗钱活动
involved in the laundering of money for Fausto Galvan.
雷伯恩国民银行
Rayburn National Bank?
如果一个贩毒团体利用一家企业打幌子
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表