剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
发生什么事了
What the hell's going on?
确实有事发生
No, it just happened.
到处漆黑一片
Everything went black.
来电了
We got juice.
对 长官 刚刚来电
Yeah... sir, they just went back on.
我上哪知道去
How the hell should I know?
我的天呐
Holy shit.
封锁边境
Shut the border.
边桥谜案
第一季 第一集
你是谁
Who are you?
马可·鲁伊斯
Marco Ruiz.
奇瓦瓦州警♥察♥
Chihuahua State Police.
你是谁
Who are you?
桑娅·克罗斯
Sonya Cross.
埃尔帕索凶案组的
El Paso Homicide.
知道她是谁吗
You know who she is?
她是美国人
She's American.
好吧
Okay.
罗琳·盖茨法官
Lorraine Gates, the judge.
有个女人说
There's a gal asking...
要和管事的警♥察♥说话
to talk to the cop in charge.
她是美国人
She's American.
车是埃尔帕索开过来的
The car came from El Paso.
这是我们的案子
It's ours.
好吧
Okay.
桑娅·克罗斯警探
Detective Sonya Cross.
你要提供线索吗
You have information?
不 我们只是想通过这座桥
No, we just need to cross the bridge.
你们得等等
You'll have to wait.
我们等不了
We can't wait.
我丈夫心脏病发作了
My husband is having a heart attack.
这里是罪案现场
This is a crime scene.
我们得去医院
We need hospital.
这座桥关闭了
The bridge is closed.
等等
Wait...
我可以交买♥♥路钱
I - I can pay you to let us cross.
女士
Ma'am...
你不能过去
you can't cross.
我们有规定
There are rules.
这里是罪案现场
This is a crime scene.
我不能让你过去
I can't let you through.
你来华瑞兹市干什么
What were you doing in Juarez?
你不知道那里危险吗
Don't you know danger?
我们只是来看马的
We were just looking at some horses.
怎么回事
他的心脏出问题了
心脏病发作
严重吗
他年纪大了
如果他不赶紧去医院
就会丧命
警官 汽车的品牌和型号♥是什么
Officer... what was the make and model of the car?
我不知道
Don't know.
搞清这些是你的职责
It's your job to know.
我负责边境安检和封锁现场
Our job is border security and interdiction,
尸体不关我们的事 长官
not dead bodies, ma'am.
车可能已经开去华瑞兹市了
The car would've crossed over into Juarez...
那这就是墨西哥的问题了
And that makes it Mexico's problem.
停车
Stop... hey.
停车
Stop.
停车
Stop.
谁允许他们过去的
Who authorized that?
是我
I did.
你破坏了罪案现场
You compromised the scene.
她丈夫病得很重
Her husband was very sick.
你叫什么名字来着
What's your name again?
马可·鲁伊斯
Marco Ruiz.
警徽编号♥
Badge number.
他得去医院
He needed a hospital.
墨西哥到处都是医院
There are hospitals in Mexico.
他们是美国人
They're American,
想去美国医院
they wanted an American hospital.
那有什么要紧的
Why does that matter?
要紧
It does.
给
Here.
你没权利
Have no right.
这是一起美国案件
This is a U.S. Case.
我不需要那具尸体
I don't need your body.
今早
Just this morning,
我们市政厅停车场发现了九个头颅
I got nine heads in the parking lot of city hall.
这事干嘛告诉我
Why tell me that?
我们有自己的谋杀案要处理
We've got our own dead.
你怎么会让这种事情发生
How do you let that happen?
伙计们
Okay, muchachos.
尸体归美♥国♥佬♥ 我回去睡觉了
The gueros are taking the body, I'm going back to sleep.
为了你的眼泪
For your tears.
是你吗
Are you the one?
是的
Yes.
就是我
I am the one.
不 我不想
No, I don't want to!
不 等等
No, no, no, esperate.
我搞定了
I'm done.
该死
Oh, shit.
大夫说这是个普通手术
He said it's a routine procedure.
不要紧
Nothing to it.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
夏洛特
Charlotte...
我就在这里
I'm right here.
我看到了那边
I saw the other side.
我是说该死的来世
I mean the goddamned hereafter.
我知道
Oh, I know.
这让我意识到
Made me realize...
你得好好生活
you got to get your life right.
我的生活已经很好了
My life is just right.
夏洛特
Charlotte...
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
好
Okay.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
我想要离婚
I want a divorce.
你确定是盖茨法官吗
Are you sure it's Judge Gates?
被切成两段
In two pieces.
该死
Damn.
墨西哥警方不想要尸体
The Mexicans didn't want the body.
调查局呢
The Feds?
他们还不知道
They don't know yet.
他们会知道的
Well, they will.
边境巡警 缉毒署 移♥民♥局 调查局
Border Patrol, DEA, ICE, FBI...
明天一早 都会过来插一杠子
come morning, they'll all be sticking their beaks in.
这案子是我的 汉克
It's mine, Hank.
现在是
Yeah, right now, it is.
你知道调查局会插手的
So you know the Feds are gonna want in.
你能保护我吗
Can you protect me?
我会尽力而为的
Yeah, I'll do my level best.
这玩意儿怎么用啊
How the hell do you work this thing?
什么
What?
罗琳·盖茨在美国的桥上被谋杀 对吗
Lorraine Gates on the bridge of the America's, is it?
我想是有人试图传递信息
I think somebody's trying to send a message.
什么信息
What kind of message?
她是反移♥民♥的
Well, she's anti-immigration,
她支持隔离和反梦想法案
she believes in the wall, Anti-Dream Act.
她不喜欢墨西哥人
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表