剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Calm down. We're here.
你应该排另一条队的
You should've used a different line.
为什么不照我说的做
Why didn't you use a different line?
你这排人少
Your line was shorter.
我们是有规矩的
We have a system.
下次别跟我排一条队
Use a different line next time.
我要的越野车呢
Where's the SUV?
这是混合动力汽车
Hybrid.
绿色环保
It's good for the environment.
混合动力
"Hybrid"?
就是电动汽车
Electric car.
我担心北极熊会无家可归
I'm worried about the polar bears.
我才懒得管他妈的北极熊
Well, I don't give a shit about polar bears.
我不想看起来像个小受
I don't want to look like a pillow biter.
小受 我不明白
"Pillow biter"? I-I don't understand.
就是同性恋 我不想被当成同性恋 埃利诺
Gay. I don't want to look gay, Eleanor.
但你不是
But you're not gay.
很多美国人都开混合动力汽车
Many Americans drive hybrids.
也有很多美国人是同性恋
And many Americans are gay.
奇瓦瓦州警♥察♥局
你还好吗 马可
摆出这么多枪
还有毒品
那房♥子里什么都没有
那是你没仔细找
这种小混混长大后就会成为杀手 人贩子
那为什么不把他们都抓了
你不该在这里 马可
别让这帮废物的朋友找机会报复你
走吧
我还要做什么
What should I do with him?
带它回马厩 给它喂点吃的
Take him up to the barn, give him some grain.
好的
Okay.
谢了 伊娃
Thanks, Eva.
什么样的人才会破坏别人的栅栏
What kind of person cuts another man's fence?
这些人总想不劳而获 偷拖拉机 工具
They're looking to steal something-- tractor, tools...
现在还偷起牛来了
stealing cattle now.
伊娃最近怎么样
How's Eva?
好起来
Better.
又变回老样子
Then same.
时好时坏 有时很久都不说一句话
Then better, and some days she don't talk at all.
她有提起过自己的经历吗
She ever talk about what happened?
当她准备好了自然会说
She will when she's ready.
你跟马可联♥系♥过吗
You talk to Marco?
他不回我电♥话♥
He's not returning my calls.
可能他还需要点时间休整吧
Yeah, I suppose he's still sorting it out.
这样也情有可原
Figure he got his reasons for keeping quiet.
你就是因为这个来找我吗 桑娅
Is that why you come up here, Sonya?
多布斯快死了
Dobbs is dying.
杀死你姐姐的人早就已经死了
The man that killed you sister left this planet a long time ago.
我遇见他弟弟了
I met his brother.
你最好离那家人远点 桑娅
Be best if you steered clear of that entire family, Sonya.
汉克
Hank!
伊娃
Eva?
伊娃
Eva?
进去看看
Go in there.
伊娃
Eva?
伊娃
Eva!
怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么了
What happened?
你还好吗
You all right?
你怎么了
What happened?
先带她回房♥间里
Take her into the house.
咱们走
Come on, let's go.
先回屋里去
Let's go inside.
怎么了
What happened?
谷仓那边有个人
There was a man in the barn.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她没事
Yeah.
她告诉你什么了吗
She tell you anything?
她说她认识那人
Said she recognized him.
是华瑞兹那边的警♥察♥
Police from Juarez.
该死
Shit.
"米莉·昆塔纳是谁"
谁啊
Who is it?
是我 加里
Uh, it's, uh, Gary.
今天的互助会你没去啊
Missed you at the meeting today.
走开
Go away.
抱歉 我不能不管
Yeah, I can't do that.
怎么不能 赶紧跳回你那
Sure, you can. Just back in that shit-box
垃圾日本车里
Honda of yours and go get a
去吃顿快餐什么的
Happy Meal or something.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
等电♥话♥
Waiting for a call.
看上去挺重要啊
Looks important.
现在不重要 希望过不多久就能派上用场
It's nothing now, but hopefully it will be very soon.
你有一阵子不去互助会了
You haven't been to a meeting in a while.
作为你的担♥保♥人 我有责任过来看看
As your sponsor, it's my responsibility to reach out,
看你过得怎么样
see how you're doing.
我挺好
I'm fine.
那你怎么不去参加互助会
Then why haven't you been coming to meetings?
你听费利佩讲他喝得昏天黑地
How many times have you heard Felipe's story about
翻了车死了儿子的故事有多少遍了
getting shit-housed, rolling his car and killing Felipe Jr.?
-很多遍 -还有塔米维柯丁成瘾
- A lot. - Or Tammy getting looped up on Vicodin
跟飞车党混在一起
and passed around that biker gang and liking it?
你这是在转移话题 丹尼尔
Yeah, okay, you're deflecting, Daniel.
我才没有 我只是不需要去参加了
I'm not deflecting. I just don't need it anymore.
我都快无聊死了
It's bumming me out.
你上次喝酒是什么时候
When was the last time you had a drink?
五分钟之前吧
Like five minutes ago.
你坚持了53天都白费了吗
What about your 53 days?
其实只有40天
It's more like 40.
我把事实夸大了一点点
I might've been stretching the truth a little.
再说了 我有自己的方法
Besides, I've got a system.
不 那方法不行
No, systems don't work.
明白吗 相信我
Okay? Trust me.
所有办法我都见识过
I've seen them all.
这回就管用
This one does.
激流乐队 真的假的
Rush? Really?
喝或者不喝选一个
You either drink or you don't.
而且我就是喜欢激流乐队 怎么了
And yeah, I like Rush, so what?
你是加拿大人吗
Are you Canadian?
不是 只是喜欢
No, I'm just a fan.
不醉的时候也喜欢吗
And you like them when you're sober?
只是因为 我是说很好
Because that, I mean, that, I mean, that's impressive.
《2112》是个好专辑
I mean, 2112's an okay album,
但是T恤夸张了点吧
but a T-shirt...?
还有《半球》呢 哥们
Hemispheres, dude?
《半球》简直是...
Hemispheres was like,
-好吧 确实不错 -好吧
- okay, it's fine... - Okay!
你的方法是什么
What is your system?
好的 听好了
Oh, good, ready?
一天两瓶啤酒
Two beers a day.
伏特加呢
What about vodka?
不好 喝伏特加必须配各种药片
No, no! Vodka leads to pills and pills
绝对不是好选择
are not good for Mr. Happy pants.
就一天两瓶啤酒
It's two beers a day.
这样我每天都有点盼头
It gives me something to look forward to.
一天两瓶啤酒
Yeah, two beers a day
绝对不可能 因为你有酒瘾 丹尼尔
is not gonna work 'cause you're an addict, Daniel.
我现在是有点醉 明天我就清醒了
I may be buzzed now,but tomorrow I'll be sober,
而你 还是激流的粉丝
and you, sir, will still be a Rush fan.
真幽默
Yeah, funny.
今晚有个互助会
There's a meeting tonight.
来电♥话♥了 好吗
That's my phone. Okay.
我得接一下
I gotta take this.
我是弗莱
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表