剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
Sonya. Sonya.
我从那屋子里拿出来些东西
I took something out of the house.
有发现
I got something.
是个账本
It's... a ledger.
我临被抓前 把它藏起来了
I hid it right before they grabbed me.
你得马上去取
I need for you to go get that now.
吃吧
狗♥娘♥养♥的
不识好歹 吃屎吧你
我辛苦工作
没人理解
有些人就是不识好歹
你怎么了
那小婊♥子♥又要咬我
所以你就不给她吃的了
如果她想继续饿肚子
我就成全她
那是什么
你说那个狙击手吗
不 是那个音乐
是成人礼的仪式
我让他们该干啥就干啥
要我去让他们把音乐关掉吗
为什么没有邀请我
把枪放下
晚上好 先生们
恭喜
谢谢您 加尔文先生
裙子很漂亮
谢谢您
如果方便的话
我和我的手下想跟你们一起庆祝
好的 先生
我有个不情之请
请忘记我的身份
为庆祝你的成人礼 我准备了小礼物
谢谢您
可以请你的女儿跳支舞吗
当然可以
过去吧
没事的
伙计们 放音乐吧
时报 丹尼尔·弗莱
埃尔帕索时报记者
赤脊山景
奇普·迪亚兹
今天这么早啊
You're up bright and early.
我要审问...
I need to get a prisoner...
一个犯人
into interrogation.
埃利诺吗
Eleanor?
对
Yeah.
他们禁止你审讯她
They barred you from interviewing her.
你能帮我吗
Can you do it?
那得伪造提审申请...
I'd have to falsify the interrogation request...
到底行不行 库珀
Yes or no, Coop?
等我一小会儿
Give me a minute.
我给你拿了杯水
I brought you some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不是你该来的地方
You're not supposed to be here.
在赤脊山到底发生了什么 埃利诺
What happened at Red Ridge, Eleanor?
你这不是明知故问吗
Why are you asking me a question you already know the answer to?
好吧
All right.
我们知道你在帮福斯托·加尔文转移房♥产
We know you were transferring property for Fausto Galvan.
我不为福斯托做事
I don't work for Fausto.
他派人来杀我
He sent men to kill me.
你已经见到那些尸体了
You have their bodies.
对 你为塞巴斯蒂安·塞里索拉效力了
That's right, you work for Sebastian Ceriso...
我只为自己卖♥♥命
I work for myself.
你杀了那个男孩
You killed that boy.
他不是个孩子 他是个男人
He was not a boy. He was a man.
一个想吃我豆腐的男人
A man who tried to touch me.
这么说 你承认你杀了他
So you admit to killing him.
那另外一个男孩呢
What about the other boy?
你又回到了他的住处
You went back to his house.
却没对他下手
You let him live.
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
他让你想起你曾经痛失的人吗
Did he remind you of someone you lost?
我是墨西哥公民 警探
I'm a Mexican national, Detective.
你对我没有管辖权
You have no jurisdiction over me.
还是把我送回牢房♥吧
I would like to go back to my cell now.
为什么背叛福斯托 转而投靠塞巴斯蒂安
Why did you betray Fausto for Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安真让我大失所望
Sebastian failed me.
他太不小心 竟让你和马可·鲁伊斯活命了
He was careless to let you and Marco Ruiz live.
女儿也是他的软肋
His daughter's his weakness.
我了解福斯托 他女儿死定了
I know Fausto. She will die,
你的搭档马可也活不了
as will your partner, Marco.
请你帮我们抓到他们
Help us bring them down.
福斯托和塞巴斯蒂安
Both of them.
就不会再有人死了
No more blood.
死亡永远不会停止
There will always be blood.
你改变不了
You can't change that.
至少能尽点力
I can try.
就凭抓住我
By arresting me?
我们都只是微不足道的蜉蝣
We are absolutely irrelevant.
那你怎么解释你的所作所为
Then why do you do what you do?
我只是想要自♥由♥
Because I want to be free.
那也应该成为你的追求
You should want that, too.
我手上有你一件东西
I have something of yours.
你找到了我的账本
You have my ledger.
我知道里面都写了些什么
I know what's inside.
那你可得当心了
Then you should be careful.
为什么跟踪我
Why were you following me?
你母亲有很多心魔 你知道吗
Your mother has a lot of demons. Did you know that?
她那样活了多久
How long has she lived like that?
和你活在同一座城市里
In the same town as you?
父亲强♥奸♥我的时候 我母亲选择了袖手旁观
My mother stood by when my father raped me.
当我请求她帮助的时候
When I asked her for help...
她让我闭嘴
she told me to stop talking.
你母亲对你做了什么
What did your mother do to you?
她...
She...
她做了她所能做的
she did what she could.
对于你的遭遇 我很抱歉
And I'm really sorry what happened to you.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
你无权这样做
You're not supposed to be in here.
交出枪
转身
鲁伊兹警探
Detective Ruiz.
福斯托·加尔文在哪儿
我们不是这么约定的
根本没什么约定
他藏在山里
马德拉城西边
没有我 你们是抓不到他的
你有什么提议
我能抓到福斯托·加尔文
就这么简单
就这么简单
他会同意见我的
如果你们硬攻 只会让他再次逃之夭夭
我们跟你一起进去
不行 这样不行的
我说了算
必须我只身前往
只有这一个办法
好吧 但那两个人
他们会跟着你
只能跟一段 然后还是得我自己
这个是无线电
找到他后 就按这个键
事先说清楚
是我抓住他
而且要活捉
行啊
那我们就拭目以待了
现在开始吧
come on, now.
我不想再活在过去了
I don't want to live in the past anymore.
追着这些人不放
Following after these men.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你想回埃尔帕索吗
You want to go back to El Paso?
我想换一种生活
I want another life.
罗伯斯必须为他的行为付出代价
Robles has to pay for what he did.
这太危险了 我不想你受到伤害
It's too dangerous, and I don't want you to get hurt.
我不会受伤的
I won't get hurt.
我们站在正义的一边
We're on the right side of things.
如果现在停下来 伊娃
If we stop now, Eva...
那别的女孩怎么办
what's gonna happen to the other girls?
那我怎么办
What about me?
我只是像曾经的我一样
I just want to feel like I used to.
别动
对不起
Ooh. Sorry.
你改变了我 伊娃
You have changed me, Eva.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事
Okay.
乔肯定是认为这些西南地区的银行
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表