剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
你们这些白♥痴♥不知道应该怎么做这事
You idiots have no idea how to do this right.
你怎么会走上这条路的
How did you come to this path?
什么
What?
你的一生
Your life.
你也不是生下来就是强♥奸♥犯
You- you weren't always a rapist.
你曾经也是个小男孩
You were a little boy, once.
你一生中就没做过好事吗
You ever done anything good in this life?
在这黑暗的世界中没有产生过一丝爱意吗
One honest moment of love in all this darkness?
我有过
I have.
特别荣耀
And it was glorious.
告诉他 斯蒂文
Tell it, Brother Steven.
白♥痴♥
割掉他的蛋蛋
Happy to cut his nuts off,
挖出他的眼珠
take his eyeballs, swap 'em out.
随便怎么做
Whatever it takes.
我要所有人的名字
I want every name.
那晚在场的所有警♥察♥
Every cop there that night.
老兄啊
Ah, amigo...
随便怎么折磨我吧 杀了我
Do whatever you want. Kill me.
我一点都不在乎
I don't give a shit.
你应该在乎一下 朋友
Oh, you should give a shit, friend.
对不起
Uh, sorry, you know.
我知道你不喜欢惊喜
I know you don't like surprises.
没事 进来吧
It's all right. Come on in.
是啊 我有点喝多了
Yeah. I, uh... got a little drunk.
你得戒戒烟了
You'll have to quit smoking now.
是啊 看我
Yeah, funny.
记性真好
Good memory.
怎么了
So?
在医院时 我应该给你打电♥话♥的
I, uh, I should've called you from the hospital.
这对你来说很重要
It was important to you.
我明白的
I knew that.
那你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我真的...
I, uh, didn't really
没想到自己会这样
expect to have this reaction.
他是你哥哥 杰克
He was your brother, Jack.
是啊
Yeah.
他是我哥哥
He was my brother.
你从他房♥里拿了什么
What did you take from the room?
什么也没拿
Nothing.
一堆垃圾
Just more crap.
他死了其实挺好
It's a good thing he's gone.
你能感受到吗
Can you feel it?
不
No.
但确实如此
Well, it is.
好了
It is.
都结束了
It's over.
如果你不想谈这件事的话 我们就不谈
We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
你确定吗
You sure?
我喜欢这样
I like it.
我要你这么做
I want you to.
我不知道你还是信徒
我不是
我儿子死后 我常常来这儿
一坐就是几个小时
这里很宁静
我能信任你吗
你想让我♥干♥什么
我要证人
敢于说出真♥相♥的人
我知道一个人
一些警♥察♥把她带走
给她下了药
然后带去一个聚会强♥奸♥了她
她可能可以指认出那些警♥察♥
罗伯斯知道吗
知道
好
我会去找她谈谈看她愿不愿意合作
那福斯托·加尔文呢
罗伯斯先倒台
我们再谈加尔文
安全吗
Is it safe?
我没想要伤害你 埃利诺
I'm not going to hurt you, Eleanor.
我需要你
I need you.
在埃尔帕索发生了什么
What happened in El Paso?
尤凡尼不懂规矩
Yovani was inappropriate.
他碰了我
He touched me.
怎么碰你的
How he touch you?
我不喜欢的那种
In a way I didn't want to be touched.
所以
So...
你杀了他
you kill him?
是的
Yeah.
我让他别碰你的
I told him not to touch you.
他还是干了
He did.
我担心你会认为我背叛了你
I was worried you would think that I betrayed you.
不
No.
我手上有你想要的
I have something you want.
所以你跑不掉的
That means I have you.
那个银行的人会是麻烦吗
Is the banker a problem?
不
No.
我能搞定
I think I can fix it.
很好
Bueno.
那我们的协议还有效吗
So, we still have our deal?
是的
Si.
我能看看吗
May I see?
你有十分钟的时间
You got ten minutes.
我出门了
I was away.
要不要我喂你一粒橡果
Would you like me to feed you an acorn?
很好吃的
Dainty.
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表