剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表
《边桥谜案》前情提要
Previously on The Bridge...
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a national security matter.
我们想听一听你对两天前
We'd like some perspective on events
那起枪击案的看法
that led to the shootingtwo days ago.
我和汉克正在跟麦肯齐探员
Hank and I were working with Agent McKenzie
一起调查埃利诺·纳赫特的案子
on the Eleanor Nacht case.
这个案子麦肯齐探员从未报告过
Agent McKenzie never filed a report on his investigation.
我从那屋子里拿出来些东西
I took something out of the house.
是个账本
It's a ledger.
我临被抓前 把它藏起来了
I hid it right before they grabbed me.
你得马上去取
I need for you to go get that now.
是你丈夫主动来找我们的
Your husband reached out to us.
他会跟你谈工作上的事吗
Did he ever talk to you about his work?
他之前在车♥库♥里做一个什么特别项目
He had a special project in the garage.
没事的
It's fine.
你能拿着这个吗
Can you grab this?
行 拿那个吧
Yeah, yeah. Grab that.
这是缉毒局和中情局之间的战争
It's a war between the DEA and the CIA.
对于背叛 要血债血偿
你女儿就是你还的第一笔债
福斯托·加尔文在哪儿
他藏在山里
马德拉城西边
没有我 你们是抓不到他的
我想换一种生活
I want another life.
罗伯斯必须为他的行为付出代价
Robles has to pay for what he did.
埃利诺走了
Eleanor's gone.
她被转移到了联邦监狱
Transferred into federal custody.
谁下的命令 缉毒局吗
On whose authority? DEA?
不 那个混♥蛋♥巴克利批准的
No, that spooky-ass Buckley signed for her.
我们会把账簿拿回来
We'll get the ledger back,
但这事必须立刻处理
but this needs to be fixed immediately.
德克萨斯
孤星之州
你忙什么忙到这时候呢 蒙特
Well, what did you go and get yourself into this time, Monte?
狩猎羚羊
Antelope hunting.
致命一击
Gut shot him.
缝线处沾了点血
Got some blood in the stitching.
我能看到
Well, hell, I can see that.
你能搞定吗
Can you fix 'em?
我想是的
I reckon.
癌症吗
Cancer?
白血病
Leukemia.
妈妈在梅森百货工作
Mama works over at the Mason's.
愿上帝保佑她
Bless her heart.
谢谢你 哈尔
Thank you, Hal.
你在跟踪我吗
Have you been following me?
是啊
Yes.
你暴露了
Well, you're out.
是的
Yes.
可你还有神通广大的朋友
You have magic friends.
账簿在桑娅·克罗斯手上
Sonya Cross has the ledger.
我知道
I know.
我很快就处理完了
I'm almost done cleaning up.
账簿很快就不再重要了
Soon, the ledger won't matter anymore.
一切吗
Everything?
所有的线人
All the assets, yes.
其余的一切都和福斯托有关
Everything else is related to Fausto, and...
而福斯托不再会是我的问题
Fausto is no longer my problem.
只要他不真正消失
Until he is vamonos,
他仍是我们最大的麻烦
he is everybody's problem.
塞巴斯蒂安手上还有我想要的东西吗
Does Sebastian still have what I want?
他是个守诺之人
He's a man of his word.
你呢
Are you?
你说什么
Pardon?
为此我杀了人
I've come through slaughter for this.
不知怎么 你却能安然无恙地脱险 蒙特
You somehow have come out of this untouched, Monte.
这是怎么回事
How is that possible?
我提供好建议
I provide good counsel.
我守时 工作勤奋
I am punctual, I work hard.
我不会被出♥卖♥♥♥的 蒙特
I will not be sold out, Monte.
我们的交易依然有效
Our deal still stands.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
告诉你 我是通过认证的神枪手
I'll have you know, I'm a certified marksman.
说正事 埃利诺
State your business, Eleanor.
我收拾完烂摊子后
When I'm done cleaning up,
希望我能得到应得的
I will expect what I'm due.
我想塞巴斯蒂安还要处理别的事
I believe Sebastian has other matters to attend to,
但我会传达你的要求
but I will convey your demand.
什么事
What matters?
福斯托·加尔文抓了他女儿
Fausto Galvan has his daughter.
福斯托是个魔鬼
Fausto's a demon.
很难击败他
He will be hard to vanquish.
我们在处理了
We're working on that.
再见 蒙特
Good-bye, Monte.
边桥谜案
第二季第十二集
警♥察♥实验室
德州埃尔帕索警局
汉克
Hank?
汉克
Hank?
我弄明白了
I figured it out.
汉克 我知道这些代表什么了
Hank, I figured out the code.
桑娅 他们知道账簿在你手上
Sonya. They know you got the ledger.
他们审讯过我
They-they questioned me about it.
这是 这是地址
It's-it's... it's addresses.
看到没 这是8-9-2-C 2-7-6
See, it's eight-nine-two-cave, two-seven-six...
桑娅 听我说
Sonya, listen to me.
你拿着账簿 他们会来找你的
They're gonna come after you because you got that book.
他们已经找过我了
They already did.
你跟别人说过吗
You share this with anybody?
-没有 -那就好
- No. - Good.
他们把埃利诺关在哪里
Where are they holding Eleanor?
她被移交给中情局了
They transferred her to CIA custody.
该死 他们这是把她放走了
Shit. They're gonna put her back on the street.
为什么
Why would they do that?
桑娅 因为中情局不会按规矩办事
Because, Sonya, the CIA doesn't play by the rules.
我不管 我要去查查这些地方
I don't care. I'm going to check out these addresses.
你不能一个人去
Not alone, you're not.
汉克 别这样
Hank, please.
你不能跟我一起去
I-I don't think this is a good idea.
汉克 拜托
Hank, please.
我的衣服在那边
My clothes are over there.
我自己去拿
I'll get 'em myself.
马可·鲁伊兹
Marco Ruiz.
他需要看医生 福斯托
是你把他带来的
现在你可以看着他死了
放他走 他只是在服从命令而已
在他身上发现了这个
我是不是要打电♥话♥给他们
好让他们听到我杀他的枪声
听我说
海军陆战队的人就要来了
谢谢提醒
你越界很多年了 老兄
桑娅可是你的最后一根稻草 我警告你
我让你叫她不要插手的
她是个警♥察♥ 她就是干这个的
而我就是干这个的
你不能一直这么下去
海军陆战队的人可不要俘虏 福斯托
让他们来吧
他们不是来逮捕你啊 老兄
你跟我自首去吧
这样就不会有其他人因此而死
你把海军陆战队的人带到我家门口
现在却让我相信你
你以为我傻吗 马可
是塞巴斯蒂安派你来的
塞巴斯蒂安派我来干什么
因为只有你一个人才会疯到
以为可以抓住我
我们可能会死在一起 混♥蛋♥
有多少人要来
蠢货
Pendejo.
福斯托
Fausto.
他需要看医生
奥夫雷贡
Obregon.
帮帮这位英勇的海军陆战队员
带他去看看医生
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
你来晚了 我帮你点了派
剧集 | 边桥谜案(2013) | 导航列表