剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
他承认 让我完成涂色挺重要的
He agreed it was important I finished painting.
我把眼睛涂成了蓝色
I made its eyes blue.
它们是心灵的窗户
They're the window to the soul.
是的
Yes.
没错
They are.
涂色的同时
While I've been painting,
我还在调查泽拉公♥司♥
I've been taking inventory of Zeira Corp.
我发现了许多有趣的事
I've discovered many interesting things.
你知道吗 在大楼23层
Did you know there's a peregrine falcon nest
朝北侧的房♥檐上 有个游隼巢
On the north-facing ledge of this building's 23rd floor?
蛋很快就要孵出来了
The eggs should be hatching soon.
我知道那个鸟巢
I knew about the nest.
但不知道蛋的事
I didn't know about the eggs.
还有 我在你的私人数据库中发现了
Also, I discovered in your private database
几封前雇员的辞呈
Several letters of resignation from former employees.
理查德·海克 劳拉·罗格斯 詹斯丁·塔克
Richard Hack, Laura Rogers, and Justin Tuck.
文件包括了变卖♥♥♥房♥♥屋
The documents included information about home sales,
地址变更
Changes of address, and new jobs
以及这些雇员找到的新工作的信息
To which these employees would be moving.
然而 我在这些新地址和新公♥司♥
However, I can't find any records of these employees
找不到这些雇员的任何资料
In their new locations or at their new jobs.
是这样吗
Is that so?
另外 我还发现了
Additionally, I found letters of resignation
参与巴比伦项目的全体成员的辞呈
From all the members of project Babylon
包括默奇和埃里森
Including Mr. Murch and Mr. Ellison.
埃里森的档案显示
Mr. Ellison's file includes documents showing
他找了一份新工作
That he's taken a new job
并搬到了丹麦的哥本哈根
And moved to Copenhagen, Denmark.
文件没有日期
The documents have no dates.
真是非常有趣
Now that is very interesting.
埃里森是我们的朋友
Mr. Ellison is our friend.
是的 他是我们的朋友
Yes, he is our friend.
你要杀了他吗
Are you going to kill him?
埃里森已经证明
Mr. Ellison has proven himself
他是有能力又忠诚的员工
To be a capable and loyal employee.
可他毕竟是个人类
But he's still a human being.
人类的生命是神圣的
Human life is sacred.
我们必须为任何意外做好准备
We have to be prepared for any contingency.
会有什么意外呢
What contingency would that be?
人类会让你失望的
Humans will disappoint you.
你是杰西吧
Hey, it's Jesse, right?
是的
Right.
今晚游泳的时间真长啊
That was a pretty long swim tonight.
是吗
Was it?
肯定是我忘记时间了
Must've lost track of time.
很正常 我总是这样
Oh, it's easy to do. Happens to me all the time.
总和你在一起的那个金发女孩
That blonde girl that you're normally with.
你那个朋友 今晚哪去了
Your friend. Where is she tonight?
不知道
Don't know.
怎么了
Why?
以前你俩总是一起来啊
Don't think I've ever seen you in here without her.
下次我一定带她来
Oh. I'll be sure to bring her next time.
那姑娘不错
She's a nice girl.
是啊
Yeah.
她...她是
She...she is.
-你看上去病了 -我很好
- You look ill. - I'm fine.
很可能是脑震荡
Most likely a concussion.
你需要治疗和休息
You require medical attention and rest.
迪茨怎么算
What about dietz?
迪茨企图谋杀高级军官
Dietz attempted to murder a superior officer.
他煽动船员骚乱 甚至可能导致兵变
He incited the crew to riot, possibly mutiny.
惩罚就是将他处死
The penalty is death.
你没有权力将他绳之以法
You have no right to impose summary justice.
不是这种方式
Not like that.
我们不是这么办事的
It's not how we do it.
迪茨的行为威胁了我们的任务
Mr. Dietz's behavior threatened our mission.
什么任务
What mission? Hmm?
你的行为才威胁了我们的任务
Your behavior threatens our mission.
船员的人心散了
This crew's tearing itself apart.
如果他们应该知道更多 会告诉他们的
If they needed to know more, they would've been told more.
我们带到这船上来的东西...
Whatever we brought aboard this ship,
是非常危险的
It is dangerous.
它杀死了一个女人
It killed a woman.
还变成她的样子
It took her shape.
你不可能让我们
You can't expect us
装作没事人一样
To act like that didn't happen.
好像我们没看见一样
Like we didn't see it.
回到你的床铺去 你病了
Report to your rack. You're ill.
你真的要这样做吗
You really want to do it this way?
我不明白 做什么
I don't understand. Do what?
作为本舰人类最高长官
As xo and ranking human onboard this boat,
我现在解除你的指挥权
I am relieving you of command
因为我怀疑你的程序出了故障
On suspicion of compromise to your programming.
请离开控制台 舰长
Please move away from the controls, captain.
请服从我们取出芯片
Submit to chip extraction.
芯片工程师会决定下一步措施
The chip tech will decide what to do.
警卫长
Chief of the boat,
护送弗洛里斯指挥官回到床铺
Escort Commander Flores to her rack.
她病了
She's ill.
我给你下了命令 舰长
I gave you an instruction, captain.
你必须执行
You must comply.
我的任务等级可以推♥翻♥标准规定
My mission order overrides standard behavioral protocols.
你在本舰说了不算
You have no authority on this boat.
让我看看康纳的命令
Let me see your orders.
就现在
Now.
康纳的命令属于机密
My orders are classified.
你病了
You look ill.
奎格
Queeg.
我们不能把那东西运回瑟拉诺工厂
We can't take that thing to Serrano Point.
如果康纳需要知道它能...
If Connor needs to know what it can do...
约翰·康纳该知道的都知道
John Connor knows what he needs to know.
回到你的床铺去
Return to your rack.
你的行为威胁了我们的任务
Your behavior threatens our mission.
警卫长
Chief of the boat.
请记录
Record that I relieved
我解除舰长职务并代司其职 记上日期
The captain and assumed command, time and date.
没有他我们驾不了潜艇
We can't drive the boat without him.
我们放弃潜艇了
We're not driving the boat.
弗洛里斯长官
Commander Flores!
我们把潜艇送至下潜极限
We're pushing her to crush depth.
自然之力会解决那机器人
Mother nature will handle the metal.
全体注意 弃船
Attention all decks. Abandon the boat.
快走 快
Move! Move!
抱歉
I’ m sorry.
我们走 快走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
你没事吧
You okay?
快进去
Just get in there.
你会来的 对吗
You're coming, right?
不会做以身殉职之类的傻事吧
Not going down with the ship or anything crazy like that.
不会
No. Nothing crazy.
你是谁
Who are you?
你想怎样
What do you want?
告诉约翰·康纳 答案是"不"
Tell John connor the answer is no.
如果你假装不认识我
If you pretend not to know me,
我就爆了你的头
I might shoot you in the head.
我们欠莱莉一个真♥相♥
We owe Riley the truth.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
应该给死者这么个交代
We owe the dead that much.
你是约翰·康纳
You're John Connor.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表