剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
《终结者之莎拉·康纳传奇》前情提要
Previously on Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles...
金属在哪儿
Where's the metal?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫温斯顿
My name's winston.
刚和你妈通过电♥话♥
I talked to your mom.
她在沙漠里有所发现
She found something out in the desert.
似乎跟她一直追查的
It sounds like it has something to do with those three dots
3个点有关
She's been after.
这次是真的吗
Is it real this time?
至少腿上的子弹是真的
Well, the bullet in her leg sounds real.
你留下 我去
You stay. I'll go.
你自己做的决定
You made your call.
你就要承担后果
This is what living with it means.
我在一条未加密线路上
I detected this audio transmission
探测到了这个音频
On an unsecured line.
有人闯进来了
Got a breach.
"供热与空调公♥司♥"有人中弹
Man shot out at heat and air.
你知道规则的 关闭那地方
Well, you know the drill. shut the place down.
[守灵]
警方仍在努力找出
Authorities are still trying to determine
爆♥炸♥的原因
The cause of the blast
本周早些时候
Which killed all 32 employees
沙漠峡谷供热与空调工厂
Of the desert canyon heat and air plant
32名员工全部在爆♥炸♥中遇难
Earlier this week.
高地沙漠中
A vigil is scheduled for today
供员工及家属使用的工业园
In charm acres-- the high-desert enclave
将于今天
That served as a company town
举♥行♥守灵仪式
For the workers and their families.
当地学校和很多企业
Area schools and many of the town's local businesses
将在仪式过程中停学停工
Will be closed in observance--
美洲土著人相信 如果你给他照相
Native americans believe that when their pictures are taken,
便会偷走他的灵魂
Their souls are stolen
灵魂会永远被锁在照片中
And locked in the photograph forever.
你可不用担心这个
I think you're safe.
我痛恨葬礼
God, I hate funerals.
我痛恨天网
I hate skynet.
真奇怪 咱在路上时
How come this sounded so easy
居然谈起葬礼还挺轻松
When we were talking about it on the way up here?
而真正看到这些人时...
And now that I see all these people...
去找个人聊两句 约翰
Just find somebody to talk to, john.
妈妈 了解工厂的人
Mom, everybody who knew anything about the factory
全都死了
Is already dead.
是吗 我就没死
Well, I'm not.
那是你走运
Yeah, well, I guess you're lucky.
如果能跟这儿找到知情人
I'd feel luckier if we could find somebody here
我会觉得更走运
Who knew what was going on out there.
你料不到他会那样
You'd never guess he had it in him.
不
No.
我知道的
I see it.
有人吗
That seat taken?
你不会来烦我吧
Are you gonna say annoying things?
烦你?
Annoying things?
说什么"真不敢相信"
"i can't believe it's happening."
"让人无法承受" "我都麻木了"之类的
"it comes in waves." "i just feel numb."
啊 我尽量不说这些
No, I will, uh, try not to say those things.
我叫约翰
I'm john.
我叫佐薇
Zoe.
坐吧
Yeah.
你在工业园有熟人?
So you know somebody in charm acres, john?
或是来小镇家庭守灵仪式上看热闹?
Or are you just a sucker for a small-town, homey vigil?
呃 我妈曾在工厂工作
My mom, uh, worked at the factory.
所以
So she, uh...
她来这儿悼念
You know, came to pay her respects.
于是你是被拽来的
So you got dragged along.
有那么点
Little drag, also some push.
但我觉得应该这么做
It seemed like the right thing to do.
你来这儿挺傻的 除非你别无选择
A stupid thing to do, if you had a choice.
你别无选择吗
Did you have a choice?
葬礼傲客
Funeral crasher.
愚蠢的葬礼傲客
Stupid funeral crasher.
我没看错吧
Am I crazy,
那诡异女孩是在盯着咱们?
Or is that girl creepily staring at us?
那是我妹妹
That would be my sister.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like that.
能理解
Uh, no, no reason to.
那是我妈妈
That's my mom.
我爸是工厂的人
My dad worked at the factory.
很抱歉
Sorry.
我今早挑了身衣服
I picked out a suit this morning,
给他下葬穿
You know, to bury him in.
尽管亨利觉得应该挑件黑色的
I picked out a gray one, even though henry said
我还是挑了件灰色的
I should've picked out a black one.
他穿灰的更好看
He looked better in gray, though.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the henry devil.
我们该点蜡烛了
We're about to do the candle lighting.
你好 我叫约翰
Hi, I'm john.
是你男朋友?
Is that your boyfriend?
他倒是一直想当
You know, he keeps applying for the job.
但我就是不同意
I'm just not hiring.
见到你很高兴
It was nice to meet you...
约翰
John.
请不要在我墓前叹息流泪
Do not stand at my grave and weep.
我不在那里
I am not there.
我没有沉睡
I do not sleep.
我是那扬起了千千遍的风
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是雪花的钻石之光
I am the diamond glint on snow.
我是阳光下谷粒的麦芒
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是秋天的细雨飏飏
I am the gentle autumn rain.
当你在清晨的寂静中醒来
When you awake in the morning's hush...
我是那只凌空升起
I am the swift uplifting rush
静静飞翔的鸟儿
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
请不要在我墓前叹息流泪
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
我不在那里
I am not there.
我并未逝去
I did not die.
抱歉
Excuse me.
他讨厌照相
He hated having his picture taken.
你光看表面看不出来
You wouldn't know it by looking at him there,
但他确实如此
But he did.
抱歉 我走了
Excuse me, I'll leave--
别别别 没事的
No, no, no. it's--it's okay.
看到陌生人其实还让人心情好点
It's actually refreshing to see an unfamiliar face.
这儿满眼都是已经逝去的人
Everybody here--all I see are the people that they've lost.
都是再也见不到的人
All I see is what's missing.
我叫莎拉
I'm sarah.
黛安娜·温斯顿
Diana Winston.
你认识我丈夫吗 莎拉
So did you know my husband, sarah?
《终结者外传》第2季 第15集
[效劳]
[尤金·米勒永驻吾等心中]
尤金原来常在车♥库♥门上投映老电影
Gene used to project old movies on his garage door.
夏天的每个周六晚上
Every saturday night during the summer,
车道上都会聚集几对夫妇
There'd be couples out in the driveway
享用着啤酒和爆米花
With their beers and popcorn...
看着《北非谍影》 《漩涡之外》
Watching "Casablanca" or "Out of the past"
或者《小报妙冤家》
Or "His girl friday".
我只喝免费啤酒
I just went for the free beer.
我也去不少地方喝过
I've been to a lot of places for that.
都记不得
I can't remember...
我和埃德什么时候看了最后一场
The last movie that Ed and I saw together...
什么电影
Or when.
我以前总是把晚饭留在冰箱里
I used to just leave his dinner in the fridge
他随时回来都能吃
For whenever he came home.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表