剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
你保守了一个秘密
You kept a secret.
保守秘密有错吗
Is it wrong to keep a secret?
你所保守的秘密可能伤害萨瓦娜
The secret you kept could've harmed Savannah.
我们找不到她怎么办
What if we couldn't have found her?
如果她从屋顶掉下来摔死了 怎么办
What if she'd fallen from the roof and died?
那她就不会再活下去了
Then she wouldn't be alive anymore.
但她的生命十分重要
And her life is important.
人的生命是神圣的
Human life is sacred.
如果她死了
If she had died...
就是你的错
It would've been your fault.
我的错?
My fault?
因为你是唯一知道她在哪的人
Because you were the only one who knew where she was.
而你选择了闭口不谈
And you made a choice not to tell.
这么做是错误的
That was the wrong choice.
德里克
Derek?
我在想莱莉
I'm thinking about Riley.
机器人对她的所作所为
What the cyborg did to her.
太可怕了
It's a terrible thing.
但是...
But, um...
如果约翰意识到那铁皮下隐藏着什么...
If John realizes what the metal is...
它都会做些什么...
What it really does...
可能反倒是好事吧
Maybe some good can come of it.
也许你能帮助他认识到
Maybe you can help him see that.
好事?
Good?
一个无辜的孩子就这么死了
An innocent kid is dead.
因为那个机器婊♥子♥冷血地杀了她
Because that metal bitch murdered her in cold blood.
这怎么都不是好事
No good comes out of that.
永远不会是
None. Not ever.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
谁都得这么说
Don't let anyone tell you different.
回见
Hoo-roo.
回见
Hoo-roo.
我们已经偏离航线30度连续4个小时了
We've been bearing 30 degrees off course for four hours.
朝天网区域偏去了
Into a major Skynet zone.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们的新任务要求这样
Our new mission required it.
什么任务
What mission?
我们要去哪儿
Where are we headed?
印尼群岛附近的一个深水石油平台
A deepwater oil platform near the Indonesian Archipelago.
迪茨中尉和他的小队会进入井台
Lieutenant Dietz and his team will board the rig
去取回一个箱子
And retrieve a package.
我们要把这个箱子送回瑟拉诺工厂
We will deliver this package to seranno point.
我们有重要的货物要送去佩思[澳洲城市]
We have important cargo to take to Perth.
组件 疫苗...
Components. Vaccines...
我们的任务是约翰·康纳部署的
Our orders come from John Connor.
这些任务是约翰·康纳部署的...
These orders from John Connor...
他们说要找什么了吗 是什么箱子
Do they say what we're after? What it is?
是的
Yes.
他们说了那箱子是什么
They say what the package is.
好的
Right.
请通知全体船员
Please inform the crew.
谢谢
Thank you.
保持警惕 没事的
Just stay sharp, you'll be fine.
我知道我会没事的
Oh, I know I'll be fine.
我有这个嘛
I got this.
我是认真的 迪茨
I'm serious, Dietz.
我说"没事"从来都是认真的
I'm always serious about being fine.
帮个忙
You do me one favor.
如果看到什么不顺眼的东西
You see anything you don't like out there,
开枪前请三思而后行
You think before you pull that trigger.
审判日后 我满眼都是不顺眼的东西
I've been seeing things I don't like since J-Day.
我已经这把年纪了 不会不三思的
You don't get to be my age without thinking first.
我发誓 大姐
I swear, mom.
过马路时我们会手拉手的
We'll hold hands before we cross the street.
高级海豹输泳系统关闭了引擎 长官
ASDS has cut engines, commander.
应该可以通讯了
I think we're clear for comms.
高级海豹输泳系统 这里是卡特号♥ 完毕
ASDS, this is carter. Over.
你好 大姐
Hey, mom.
我想说 深海油井
I'll say this much about a deep-sea oil rig...
是我见过的第二糟的东西了
Second-worst thing I've ever smelled.
漆黑一片
Dark as night out here.
我们会一直开着这个频道的
We're gonna keep this channel open.
保持无线电寂静 直到你找到箱子为止
Maintain radio silence till you've got the package.
会照做的
Planning on it.
康纳派我来的
Connor sent me.
约翰·康纳
John Connor.
我是为那个来的
I've come for that.
那是给他的
That's for him.
我只是来取走它
I'm just here to pick it up.
我本来计划带着德里克的狙♥击♥枪♥来等你
I had planned on waiting for you with Derek's sniper rifle.
扣动扳机
Pulled the trigger.
就能解决我一半的问题
Solved about 50% of my problems.
一枪就可以
One shot.
你知道那样我会感觉多糟吗
Do you know how bad I'd have felt?
非常糟
Very bad.
一点都不糟
Not bad at all.
但我知道有人会感觉很糟
But I know someone who'd have felt bad.
如果我那么做的话
Someone who'd have never forgiven me
某人会一辈子都不原谅我的
If I'd have done that.
我不知道该怎么对待你
I don't know what to do with you.
你知道我们面临的风险
You know what the stakes are.
你知道为什么我们在这儿
You know why we're here.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what this means.
但是 我却在这里
And yet, here I stand.
烧掉那些我本以为几个月前
Burning what's left of an endoskeleton
就已经烧掉的骨架
I'd thought we'd burned months ago.
我需要备用零件
I needed spare parts.
我才不管你需要什么 因为这与你无关
I don't care what you need, because this is not about you.
对
No.
与我无关
It's not about me.
但与约翰有关
It's about John.
你担忧他的安全
You're concerned for his safety.
没错
You bet I am.
你担心天网
From Skynet.
担心我
From me.
可能吧
Maybe.
可能尤其是你
Maybe especially you.
我们都是威胁
We're all a threat.
我们都是约翰的威胁
We're all a threat to John.
他担心我们
He worries about us.
这导致他十分脆弱
That makes him vulnerable.
他在意
He cares.
我不是约翰的问题
I am not John's problem.
约翰的问题在于他自己
John is John's problem.
在于人类
Humans are the problem.
他唯一安全的方式
There's only one way for him to be safe.
就是孤独一人
That's to be alone.
那是什么样的生活
What kind of life is that?
约翰的生活
John's life.
会有那么一天的
Someday.
对不起
I'm sorry.
本集为"Today is the Day"上集 请看下集
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表