剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
马丁·比德尔
Martin bedell.
他叫马丁·比德尔
His name was martin bedell.
曾和你一起被关在世纪集中营里
He was in century work camp with you.
直到后来逃跑
Right up until the escape.
这么说我认识他
So I knew him.
你认识他
You knew him.
所有人都认识他
Everybody knew him.
但他不认识这个死者 对不
But he doesn't know this one,does he?
不是这个比德尔
Not this martin bedell.
对 他杀了一个重名的人
No, another martin bedell.
也许只是巧合呢
Maybe it's just coincidence.
在天网最终锁定你之前
How many coincidences named sarah connor got killed,
会有名叫莎拉·康纳的人被杀的巧合吗
Before skynet finally locked in on you?
那么他们为什么要杀他
So why would they want to kill him?
他拥有约翰所需要的经验和知识
He had experience and knowledge john needed.
上过军事预备学校 然后是西点军校
Military prep school, then west point.
比德尔接受过真正的训练
Bedell had real training.
他帮助约翰组建了抵抗军
He helped john put the resistance together.
好
Okay,
洛城有3个叫马丁·比德尔的人
There were three martin bedells in l.a.
现在还剩2个
Now there are two.
如何判断哪个是要找的目标
So how do we know which one is the target?
他俩都是
They both are.
机器人做事毫无遗漏
Machines are thorough.
这是他们唯一的优点
Only good thing about them.
你看 你只需要
So it took you, what,
30秒就能找到这些名字
30 seconds to find those names?
所以如果有个T-888在搜捕
If there is a triple-eight out there,
他也已经找到这些名字了
He's found them too.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去找第一个马丁·比德尔
Martin bedell number one.
地址最近的那个
Closest address.
有行动计划吗
Without a plan?
有的
Yeah, I've got a plan.
需要枪
It involves guns.
等等
Wait.
你不能跟他一起去
You're not going with him.
不 你们都等等
No. everybody wait.
P.阿尔托
P. alto.
我们以为这是人名 但其实是地名
We thought it was a person. it's not, it's a place.
这是卡尔斯巴德一所军事预备学校
It's a military prep school in carlsbad.
这有学生名录
Here's the student directory.
这是第二个马丁·比德尔
Martin bedell number two.
也许我们比T-888快了一步
Maybe we got a head start.
我会装好卡车
I'll load the truck.
我们会去
We'll go.
我们都去 对吗
We will, will we?
那学校只收男生
It's a boys school.
我能做这件事
I can do this.
我正在做
I am doing this.
没什么复杂的
Nothing complicated.
找到那孩子
Find the kid,
找个隐蔽地点保护好他
Throw him in a hole, babysit.
不比我们平时干的事危险
It's as safe as anything we do.
去吧
Go.
两个
Two.
当年在终结者找到我之前
Two sarah connors were murdered
有2个名叫莎拉·康纳的人被杀
Before they found me.
我和卡梅隆去找另一个马丁·比德尔
Cameron and I will find the other martin bedell.
在T-888找到你们之前
Maybe we can stop the triple-eight
也许我们就能阻止他
Before he gets to you.
他不是个战士
He's not a soldier.
不是
No.
现在还不是
Not yet.
从阿纳海姆[加州西南部城市]开始你就一直沉默
You haven't said a word since anaheim.
都沉默40英里了
That's 40 miles of quiet.
你在思考什么 还是担心什么
U,u, u thinking or worrying?
思考
Thinking.
关于比德尔的
About bedell.
我们找到他之后 该把他藏在哪里
After we grab him, where are we supposed to hide him?
谁说我们要把他藏起来
Who said we were going to hide him?
要是比德尔藏在哪个洞穴
Martin bedell hiding in a cave somewhere
那就跟死了一样
Might as well be martin bedell dead somewhere.
对约翰·康纳就没有用了
No use to john connor.
而且 那是个军事学校
Besides, it's a military school.
有士兵 有枪
Soldiers, guns,
这已经是个很好的藏身之所了
Can't do much better than that.
这个核工厂 瑟拉诺工厂 是你的
So you own this nuclear plant, serrano point?
我有股份
I have an interest in it.
这是你那天提到的工厂吗
Is this the same company you were referring to the other day?
你想让我调查的那个
The one you wanted me to look into?
是的
It is.
就是几周前几乎毁掉的那个
The near-meltdown a few weeks back...
新闻说是一个员工导致了这起事故
The news said an employee caused the accident.
埃里森先生
Mr. ellison,
不是什么事故
There are no accidents.
[阿尔托要塞军事学院]
堪萨斯 这里是锤头 收到吗
Kansas, this is hammerhead. do you copy?
-堪萨斯 回答 -凯尔回来了
Kansas, respond! it's kyle. he's back.
机器人刚刚攻击了堪萨斯地堡
Tin cans just hit kansas bunker.
幸存者呢
Survivors?
都被抓了
Prisoners now.
它们动用了一台魔鬼坦克 三台猿猴战车
One ogre tank, three monkey wagons.
护航队下一小时
The convoy will roll out
会从威尔希尔向集中营进发
Down wilshire to century in the next hour.
我在想
And I'm thinking--
不 我们有自己的任务
No, uh-uh. we've got our orders.
康纳要我们守住通道
Connor wants this corridor controlled.
所以我们就坚守这里
So we sit tight,
我们观察天网的动向
We observe skynet movement,
然后定时报告
And we'll report back
就是这样
At regular intervals, and that's it.
报告说些什么
What's that report going to say?
难道说天网把这些人运到死亡集中营
That we observed skynet move these people into a death camp
而我们作壁上观
While we sat?
我知道这很变♥态♥ 行不
I know! I know it sucks, all right?
但如果我们不管这条道路
But if we lose eyes on this road,
我们失去的将远不止是一个地堡 凯尔
We could lose a lot more than one bunker, kyle.
如果康纳在这里
If connor were here--
康纳不在这里
Connor isn't here.
下士 下去吧
Corporal, get below.
干掉任何你能找到的老鼠
Round up every tunnel rat you can find.
马丁
Martin.
你知道他怎么说
You know what he'd say.
你知道康纳会怎么说
You know what connor would say.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know what he'd say.
如果康纳想因为抗命而枪毙我
If connor wants to shoot me for disobeying orders,
他可以排在机器人后面等着
He can get in line behind the tin cans.
我们要去干
We're doing this.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们见过很多像你侄子这样的孩子 中尉
We see a lot of boys like your nephew, lieutenant.
失去父亲 性格内向
Single mother. socially withdrawn.
经常搬家
Move around a lot.
希望跟随强势的男性人物
Tend to cling to male authority figures.
他父亲死于战争是吗
Lost his dad, you said, in the war?
牺牲了
Killed.
为执行一个任务
On a mission.
只能告诉你这些了
Can't tell you any more than that.
就知道这些
Don't know?
就能说这些
Can't.
明白了
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表