剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
你好 韦弗小姐 今天怎么样
Hello, Ms. Weaver. how are you today?
我很好 谢谢你 约翰·亨利
I'm well, thank you, John Henry.
默奇先生说你有事叫我
Mr. Murch said you asked for me.
你知道索雷克吗
Do you know Solek?
他住在卡达吕 崇拜生化战士
He resides in karda nui and idolizes the toa.
他说自己是塔库拉最好的朋友
He has stated that he's best friends with takua.
你不是人类
You're not human.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你不是人类
You're not human.
你是金属做的
You're made of metal.
和我的材料不一样
Not the same metal as I am.
只是金属
But metal.
你怎么看出来的
How can you tell?
我能看出你的眼中
I looked into your eyes.
空无一物
There's nothing there.
你跟别人说过这个吗
Have you shared this with anybody?
默奇先生或埃里森
Mr. Merch? Mr. Ellison?
没有 该说吗
No. should I?
不 不该说
No. you should not.
这个身体包含了高浓度的
This body contains a high percentage
处理过的钽铌合金
Of processed tantalum niobium.
人们通常叫它钽矿石
Commonly known as coltan.
这身体里的钽矿石来自一个矿
The coltan in this body came from a mine
在民♥主♥刚果的东部地区
In the eastern part of the democratic republic of congo.
很有可能
That's very likely.
我也不知道确切的
I wouldn't know for certain.
在过去的26个月中
In the last 26 months,
泽拉公♥司♥控制了
Zeira corp has obtained control
世界7%的钽矿储量
Of 7% of the world's coltan reserves.
是吗
Is that so?
我一直在用关键词"钽矿"
I have been scanning available sources
进行扫描
For the keyword "coltan."
我在一条未加密的线路上
I detected this audio transmission
探测到了这个音频
On an unsecured line.
有人闯进来了
Got a breach.
公♥司♥有人中弹
Man shot out at Heaton air.
该死 有人闯入?
Damn. a breach?
你知道规矩的 关闭那地方
Well, you know the drill. shut the place down.
关闭? 该死 这儿有16吨♥钽矿啊
Down? damn. I got 16 tons of coltan.
你知道规矩的 关掉它 我会...
You know the drill. shut it down. I'll call.
你是在未加密线路上探测到这个的吗
And you detected that on an unsecured line?
是的 用我的扫描系统
During my scan, yes.
看来是个错误
Well, that was a mistake.
韦弗女士
Ms. Weaver.
什么事
Yes.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我现在不能回答你
I can't answer that right now.
但是听着 约翰·亨利
But know this, John Henry,
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I do I do for you.
这是个关节镜
This thing is an arthroscope.
就是装了摄像头的管子
Basically a camera in a tube.
当我做手术的时候
I need to stick it in your leg
我需要把它刺入你的腿
While I operate.
还记得在汽车旅馆的那次开刀吗
Remember how it felt when I cut you open at the motel?
会比那更疼吗
It's gonna be worse?
我需要你躺下
I need to put you under.
还需要你把枪给我
And I need you to hand over that gun.
听着
Listen to me.
那子弹不是开玩笑的
That bullet isn't a joke.
不是能硬撑的
This isn't something you can tough your way through,
它会要了你的命
It's going to kill you.
你听懂了吗
Do you understand?
我不能停下来
I can't stop.
你和它们不一样
You're not one of them.
把枪给我
Gun.
听着 女士 你不知道
Listen, lady, you don't--
我知道
I know.
别小瞧我
Better than you think.
把枪给我
Now give me the gun,
否则我对天发誓 我会让你死掉
Or I swear on a stack of bibles, I will let you die.
请你 把枪给我
Please give me the gun.
别担心 莎拉
Don't worry, sarah.
我在这儿
I'm here.
守护着你
I'm watching.
我一直守护着你
I'm always watching.
一切顺利吗
Is everything all right?
我也想问呢
I was about to ask you the same thing.
她不见了
She's missing.
我们会封锁医院
We're locking down the hospital
逐个房♥间去找
And we're searching room by room.
我跟那边看见货运电梯空着
I saw empty cargo elevators back there.
我去看看她是不是藏起来了
I'm gonna go see if she's hiding.
你去检查停车场和各个出口
You check the parking lot and the exits.
我们得找到她 快
We need to find her. now.
不
No.
"不"什么
"no" what?
我们不用找她
No, we don't need to find her.
杰西 求你了
Jesse, please.
闭嘴
Shut up.
什么话也别说
Not a word outta you.
我当初在地道里找到你
Found you in that tunnel,
帮你离开了那鬼地方
I scooped you outta that hell,
带你来到了天堂
And I brought you to paradise.
而你却这样
And this is what you do.
你流血呢 宝贝
You're bleeding, love.
让我看看
Let me take a look at that.
学校里遇见过一个女孩
There was this girl at school.
她自杀了
She killed herself.
约翰想救她
John tried to save her.
但机器人给拦住了
But the machine stopped him.
他不愿谈这件事
He doesn't like to talk about it.
难道
So this.
你这么做是为了他
This was all for his benefit?
我能留在你身边吗
Can I stay with you?
他们会找你的
People are gonna be looking for you.
哪怕只让我呆一会呢
Just for a little while?
1个小时?
An hour?
1个小时
An hour.
小心点 这是租的
Careful. it's rented.
一定注意什么也别落下
And make sure you take everything.
明天的这个时候
Tomorrow at this time
必须把这里弄得跟我们没来过似的
it's like we were never here.
慢慢转过身来
Turn around slowly,
亮出双手
And keep your hands where we can see them.
能告诉我爆破器材都放哪儿了吗
Do you mind telling me where you keep your demolition materials?
是地下二层吗
The sub-basement, perhaps?
不是?
No?
那我就自己去找
I'll find them on my own then.
我们停了下来
we come to a stop.
土路尽头是一座仓库
At the end of the dirt road is a warehouse.
前面有间办公室
There's an office in front.
没有窗户
No windows.
能效劳吗
can I help you?
9毫米半自动手♥枪♥
9-millimeter discharge, semiauto,
枪声来自同一位置
All from the same point of origin.
这是一次暗♥杀♥
That's an execution.
但咱在吉普里找到的是一把45式啊
The gun we found in the jeep was a .45.
不是同一把枪
Different gun.
但9毫米倒是跟那女人中的子弹吻合
But 9-millimeter matches the round in our girl.
录音里也没人开枪还击
And no one on that tape shot back.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表