剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
你又叫我"里斯"了
You called me "reese" again.
这不是你习惯称呼他的吗
That's what you used to call him, isn't it?
凯尔
Kyle?
你或许该试着放下他
You know, maybe you should try to let him go.
也许是你应该
Maybe you should.
亨利还好吗
Is henry gonna be okay?
亨利吸大♥麻♥很上瘾
Henry smokes a lot of weed.
我父亲在我出生前就去世了
You know, my father died before I was even born.
我父亲早变成骨灰了
Yeah, well, my father's a pile of ashes somewhere,
所以我想我们是同病相怜
So I guess we're both screwed.
你不是说给他穿灰衣服下葬了吗
I thought you picked out a gray suit to bury him in.
我真纳闷我♥干♥嘛理你
Why am I even talking to you?
你不认识我
You don't know me.
你不知道我正在经历什么
You don't know what I'm going through.
不要试着装成
Stop trying to make it seem
好像你是什么情感专家
Like you're some kind of sensitivity expert.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
她没哭
She's not crying.
她没做的事多着呢
She's not doing a lot of things.
埃里森先生
Mr. ellison,
请进
Come in.
你换了条领带
You've changed your tie.
是格子花纹的?
Is that plaid?
是啊 我午饭时回了趟家
Yes, um, I went home at lunch.
我希望你不要介意 我
I hope you don't mind. i...
我和默奇先生聊了 他说起了...
I spoke to mr. murch, and he spoke of, um...
拉克伦的死
Lachlan's death.
-真不幸 -是的
My sympathies. yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还记得我父亲去世那会儿
I remember when my father died.
他 呃
He was, um...
他脾气很暴 我们关系不太好
He was a tough man. we didn't get along.
尽管如此 他去世以后
Even so, it took me a long time
我还是很久才适应
To come to terms with his passing.
我全身心工作 才好起来
I threw myself into work so I wouldn't have to.
最近的事吗
Was this recent?
就是最近
Recent enough.
所以你可以理解
Then you understand.
是的
I do.
那么 萨瓦娜怎么样
So how's savannah doing with this?
什么
Do?
她怎样排解有关她父亲的去世呢
How is she dealing with her father's death?
谢尔曼医生帮了很大忙
Dr. sherman was very helpful in that regard.
现在他也去世了
Now he's gone, too.
小孩的最大优点就是拿的起放的下
Children are nothing if not resilient.
我很惊讶她不在这儿
I'm surprised she's not here.
为什么
Why?
今天是她爸的祭日
Being the anniversary, I mean.
是的
Yes.
是挺让人吃惊
I guess that is surprising.
谢尔曼医生认为
Dr. sherman felt it was important
让孩子保持日常生活方式很重要
For a child to maintain a regular routine.
今天不是个高兴的日子
Today's not the day for excitement.
先聊到这儿吧
Would you excuse me,
埃里森先生
Mr. ellison?
我心里不好受
I'm feeling emotional.
好的
Yes.
当然
Of course.
维多利亚
Victoria?
韦弗女士
Ms. weaver.
把我女儿找来
Find my daughter and bring her to me.
守灵[双关语"醒悟
有些时候
You know, there are times,
我们每一个合理的做法
And I'd have to say that this is one of them,
却都会导致怪异的结果
Where it seems every single logical step we take
现在就正是如此
Leads to the most bizarre place.
你是说闯入这家伙的守灵仪式
You mean crashing that poor guy's wake
还吃着他遗孀的虾串儿?
And eating his widow's shrimp skewers?
对 德里克 是这意思
Yeah, derek, I mean that.
这是在干吗
What's the point?
你知道怎么回事儿
You know what the point is.
你妈认为那家工厂和天网有联♥系♥
Your mom thinks that factory was linked to skynet.
而你认为她疯了
Yeah, and you think she's nuts.
那不代表我认为她错了
Doesn't mean I think she's wrong.
自从我们到这儿以来
She hasn't looked
她还没看过她父亲的照片
At her father's picture since we've been here...
一次都没
Not once.
她妈妈也没有
Neither has her mother.
这怎么了
Yeah, and?
如果你有一张凯尔·里斯的照片
If you had a photo of kyle reese,
你会看的 不是吗
You'd look at it, wouldn't you?
也许有什么东西我没理解
Maybe there's something I don't understand.
他没死
He's not dead.
真是个思维大跳跃
That's a big leap.
让我重复下她说的
Let me repeat what she said.
如果你有你弟弟的照片
If you had a photo of your brother,
你看还是不看
Would you or would you not look at it?
他没死
He's not dead.
我们必须在他真死之前找到他
We should find him before he is.
你在我父母房♥间里干什么
What are you doing in my parents' room?
你♥爸♥还活着 是不是
Your father's alive, isn't he?
出去
Get out.
别碰我
Hey. let me go!
佐薇 我知道你害怕
Zoe, I know you're scared,
我也知道你想保护他
And I know you want to protect him,
但是你不了解这件事什么性质
But you don't know what's been going on.
走开 你个怪胎
Get away from me, you freak!
-请让我帮助你 -你帮不了我
- Let me help you. - You can't.
我帮得了
Yes, I can.
你帮不了
No.
德里克
Derek?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
在一个车♥库♥里
In a garage.
哪儿的车♥库♥
Garage, where?
说来话长 你在哪儿
It's a long story. where are you?
我们在参加一个守灵仪式
We're at a wake...
一个假的守灵仪式
A fake wake.
[退场赞美诗]
整个场地都受到监视
The whole place was wired,
包括所有邻近的房♥子
Every house in the neighborhood.
所有人的一举一动都被监控
Every move anyone ever made was being watched.
天网集中营
Skynet work camp.
集中营就是这个模式
This is how they were set up.
为机器工作的人类
People working for the machines
由其他一些为机器工作的人所监管
Monitored by other people working for the machines.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
我想知道那个工厂到底♥制♥造什么
I need to know what they were building in that plant.
还要知道工厂归谁所有 现在就得知道
I need to know who owned it, and I need to know right now.
我不知...我怎么知道
I-i don't-- how would I know?
地道通到你家车♥库♥ 你肯定知道
Because the tunnel led to your garage, that's how.
那是我丈夫的车♥库♥
My husband's garage.
听着 我不认识你们
Look, we don't know you people.
我看可能是你们干的
For all we know, you could be responsible for this.
你们可能是恐怖组织
You could be some terrorist organization.
我们确实是某种恐怖组织
We are some kind of terrorist organization.
相信我 要不是有人把那个工厂炸了
And believe me, if someone hadn't blown up that plant,
我就炸
I would.
你丈夫在哪
Now, where's your husband?
他死了
He's dead.
他没死
No, he's not dead...
现在还没死
Yet.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表