剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
《魔鬼终结者之莎拉·康纳传奇》前情回顾
Previously on Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles
谢尔曼医生 儿童及家庭心理专家
Dr. boyd sherman,child psychologist,family therapist.
他和天网什么关系 是敌是友
What's his link to skynet--friend or foe?
杰西
Jesse.
嗨 宝贝
Hey,baby.
你是擅离职守吗
Are you awol?
杰西 你做逃兵了是吗
Jesse,did you run from the war?
我需要一个休息的地方
I need a place to rest.
接下来怎么办
What's next?
我们会回到这里
We'll come back down here
带些东西来毁掉它
And bring something with us to destroy it.
我要吐
I'm gonna be sick.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
不知道
I don't know.
--她发烧呢 --我没事
She's-- she's burning up. I'm fine.
她怀孕了吗
Is she pregnant?
你怎能问出这个鬼问题
Why in the hell would you even ask that?
凯西怀孕时就吐过
Kacy vomited when she was pregnant.
你也在吐 现在是上午
You're vomiting. it's morning.
凯西也是这个时候吐的
That's when it happens.
闭嘴吧你就
Just shut up.
我是染了病毒之类的
It's a bug or something.
肠胃感冒之类的
Stomach flu or something.
就快到家了 撑一撑
We'll be home soon,okay?
等等
Wait.
怎么样了
How do you feel?
你看呢
How do I look?
挺糟的
Like crap.
恐怕更糟呢
I wish I felt that good.
这是什么
What's that?
再水合溶液
It's rehydration fluid.
呕吐后立刻喝一杯或每半小时一杯
Drink one cup every half hour or right after you vomit.
别别别
No,no,no.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们现在就得回去
We have to go back now.
--回哪 --墨西哥
Back where? mexico.
车♥库♥里有铝热剂
There's thermite in the garage.
我们得烧掉克罗玛蒂的尸体
We need to burn cromartie's body.
克罗玛蒂已经死了 你毁了他的芯片
Cromartie's dead. you destroyed his chip.
必须把他烧化 约翰
You have to incinerate him,john.
这样才万无一失
It's the only way to be sure.
我们把他埋在墨西哥沙漠中♥央♥了
He's buried in a hole in the middle of the mexican desert,
芯片也给销毁了
And his chip has been obliterated.
--我觉得我们非常 --安全是吗
I think we're pretty-- safe?
我们不安全
It's not safe.
我的天 她说话跟你一个味儿了
Oh,god,she's starting to sound like you.
她是对的
She's right.
我要见你 马上
Hey. I need to see you. now.
带把枪来
Bring a gun.
杰西
Jess?
我今早在购物中心
I was over at the shopping mall this morning,right?
我只是 我也说不清
And I just-- i-i don't know.
我老跟那儿吃劣等中餐
I can't stop eating the crappy chinese food in the food court there.
我坐在那儿
So I'm there,
等着上菜
And I'm just waiting for my food,
往边上一看 就看见了他
And I look across the way,and I see him.
刚好看见了他
I just see him.
看见谁了
You see him who?
费希尔 我看见了费希尔
Fischer. I see fischer.
费希尔是谁
Who's fischer?
查尔斯·费希尔
Charles fischer.
我不知道他是谁
I don't--i don't know who you're talking about.
你知道 你认识他
You do. you know him.
查尔斯·费希尔 来自未来
Charles fischer,sent back from the future,
为机器人干活儿的
And he works for the machines.
他就要死了
And he's gonna die.
干什么呢你
What are you doing?
体验完全放松的感觉
Feeling what it's like to get away from it all.
我不这么觉得
I don't think you are.
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果你说的"感觉"是指情感
If by feelings you mean emotions,
我非常肯定你还没有任何情感
I'm pretty sure you still don't have any of those.
如果是指
And if by feeling you mean what it feels like
体验微风吹过脚趾或头发的感觉
To have the wind blow through your toes or your hair...
我非常肯定你也根本感觉不到
I'm pretty sure you can't feel that either.
我觉得你还不懂我们的运行方式
I don't think you understand how we work.
我有知觉
I have sensation.
我能感觉
I feel.
如果没有感觉 我就没什么用了
I wouldn't be worth much if I couldn't feel.
你再说一遍
So go through this again.
我已经又说一遍了
I've been-- I've gone through it again.
--再说一次 --我说过了
One more time. I told you.
我在购物中心
I'm at the mall--
直接说你在哪盯上这人
Just skip to where you follow this man
然后跟他到了车♥库♥ 用板砖砸了他
To the parking garage and hit him with a brick.
他是"灰色军"的
He's a grey,derek.
你总还记得"灰色军"吧
At least tell me you remember the greys.
我当然记得
Of course I remember the greys.
他们都是叛徒 为天网干活儿的
They were traitors. the worked for skynet.
帮助T-888更像人类
Helped the trip-eights act more human.
但你不记得他了吗
You don't remember him?
他是他们的头号♥人物啊
He was on the top of the list.
告诉他
Tell him!
告诉他你是谁 你来这里干什么
Tell him who you are and why you're here!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我叫保罗·斯图尔特
My name is paul stewart.
这是我的执照
That's my license.
看看我的执照吧
Look at my license.
拜托了
Please.
我不是她说的那个人
I'm not who she says I am!
骗子
Liar!
肯定搞错了
It's a mistake!
为你着想 我希望你说的是真的
For your sake,brother,I hope you're right.
我说过了 保罗·斯图尔特
I told you. paul stewart.
我是修表的 在帕萨迪纳[加州城市]开店
I-i-i repair watches. I have a shop in pasadena.
这是我的执照
That's my license.
你来这儿干什么 费希尔
What are you doing here,fischer?
保罗·斯图尔特
Paul stewart.
我在找一块欧米茄321机芯
I was looking for an omega .321 movement.
那儿有个旧货店
There's a secondhand store.
机器人不是派他回来修表的
Tin cans didn't send him back here to fix watches.
咱们都明白
I think we all know that.
别让我们费事
Why don't you save us the trouble
快说实话
And tell us the truth?
你来这里干什么
Why are you here?
我叫保罗·斯图尔特
I'm paul stewart,I live
住在布莱克本路
On blackburn avenue.
--你的名字是费希尔 --不是
Your name is fischer. no.
--你为天网干活儿 --天网 不
You work for skynet. skynet? no.
你来这儿到底干嘛 你个杂种凶手
What are you doing here,you murdering bastard!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不 你不认识我 我也不认识她
No,you don't know me,and I don't know her.
我我我 我不认识
I-i-i don't.
看在上帝的份上 我不是查尔斯·费希尔
For the love of god,i-i-i'm not charles fischer.
我不是
I'm not.
我希望你能确信
I need you to be sure.
--确信什么 --他
Sure of what? him.
我很确信 你不信任我吗
I am sure. you don't trust me?
不是我不信任你 只是
It's not that I don't trust you. it's--
我了解"灰色军"
I knew the greys.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表