剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
它为什么要你死
And why they'd want you dead.
你告诉她不就完了 大卫
Why don't you just tell her,david?
因为我做的那些不完全合法
Because it's not exactly legal.
行了不
Okay?
那你怎么不告诉我 大卫
why didn't you tell me,david?
欺诈和非法 你哪里不懂
What part of secret and illegal do you not understand?
所以这实际上是犯罪?
So this was an actual crime?
哦 拜托 你用我的电脑在干嘛
Oh,come on,and what are you doing on my computer?
看同性恋色情片
Looking at lesbian porn.
有问题吗
What's the difference?
你是同性恋
You're gay?
劳伦
lauren?
天哪 瞧你们
God,people.
不
No!
感谢你们了解我
Thanks for knowing me.
好啦 对不起 但很明显
Well,I'm sorry,but apparently,
你父亲好像突然变成了高智商罪犯
Your father is suddenly some sort of criminal mastermind.
安妮 你根本搞不清状况
anne,you have no idea--
难道不是吗
is any of this real?
别吵了
Quiet!
没跟你们闹着玩
This is very real.
怎么了
What is it?
有什么不对劲吗
Is something happening?
他们在搜索
They're hunting.
搜索什么
Hunting what?
搜索对方
Each other.
我们安全吗
So are we safe?
从没有人是安全的
No one is ever safe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-我去透透气 -你会用这个吗
-I need some air. -you know how to use this?
如果会 就拿着它
If you do,take it.
如果不会 那就算了
If you don't,leave it.
你不带着它就不能出去
You don't go outside without it.
[鹰岩地堡 2027年]
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
打扰下
Excuse me.
你裤门开了
Your fly's open.
对不起
Sorry.
这个总开
This keeps reopening.
你还需要躺着
You need to lie still.
她在哪
Where is she?
劳伦在哪
Where is lauren?
她出去透气去了
She went out for some air.
你允许了?
You let her?
那家伙在外面啊
With that thing out there?
你孩子不会有事的
Your kid'll be fine.
劳伦 这几个月已经长大了
Lauren,she hasn't been a kid for months.
想着容易
It's easy to think,
说着也简单
It's easy to say.
但并不总如此
It's not always so.
关于她你知道什么
What do you know about it?
我知道她一直在保护着你
I know she's protecting you.
我知道 她跟我说的她给罗杰打电♥话♥的事
I know that story she told me
是她编的
About calling that roger guy was crap.
以她的聪明 她不会这么干
She's too smart to call anybody.
但确实有人给罗杰打了电♥话♥
But somebody called roger.
想必是你打的吧
And I'm guessing it was you.
孩子们能适应所有的一切
Kids can adapt to all this.
但成人却很难
It's harder for adults.
有必要毁了整栋房♥子吗
Is it necessary to destroy the entire house completely.
大卫 你让我们卷进来
David,you got us into this.
那就随她吧
Let her do her job.
我能做什么
What can I do?
从包里拿黑胶布给我
In the bag. give me a black tape.
你从来不问钱是从哪来的
You never asked where the money came from.
我一直以为是你挣来的
I assumed you were earning it.
哦 你要去哪
Oh,now what?
我去趟洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
有问题吗
Is that okay?
这是干什么的
What'll that do?
他们大脑中装有芯片
There's a chip in their head.
电击将会导致重启
Shock'll trigger reboot.
如果他们中的一个碰到这个门把手
If one of them touches this door handle,
我们就会有2分钟时间取出芯片
We have two minutes to get the chip out.
管用吗
Does that work?
我只在那个女孩身上试过
I've only tried it on the girl.
而且 并不总管用
And,no,it doesn't always work.
你怎能确信他们从前门进来
So what guarantees he comes through the front door?
他们总是从前门进来
They always come through the front door.
我以为灯亮不了了
I didn't know the lights worked.
我把电闸扳回来了
I switched the breakers back.
你在给谁打电♥话♥
Who are you calling?
没给谁 对不起 我
No one. sorry. I'm--
我只是试一下电♥话♥线路的状况
I'm just checking the phone line.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
夏威夷
Hawaii.
是的
Yes.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
和你儿子的...
To your son's--
不 几乎不认识他
No. barely knew him.
你很走运
Lucky you.
你以为婚后会如照片那样美好
You think you're getting this.
结果却是这个德行
Then you realize you got that.
不要为过去担忧
Don't worry about the past.
对你来说 这很容易
It's easy for you to say.
但我并不像你
I'm not like you.
我是普通人
I'm just normal.
我之前也是普通人
I was normal.
应对这些 我也有适应过程
All this I had to learn.
我觉得患难能将家人间的关系拉得更近
I thought crisis was supposed to bring a family closer.
别以为亲近等于幸福
Don't confuse close with happy.
嘿 我看到什么东西了
hey,I see something.
我看到了什么了 有人来了
I saw something. I think someone's coming.
离窗户远点
Get back from the window.
不是她 是个男人
It's not her. it's a man.
我觉得是谢弗先生
I think it's mr. schaeffer.
谁
Who?
是那边那栋房♥的罗杰
It's roger from the next property over.
没关系 我们认识他
It's okay. we know him.
这些东西可以伪装成任何人
these things can look like anyone.
朋友 邻居
Friends,neighbors.
我告诉过罗杰我们这周末要露营
I told roger we were camping this weekend.
查尔斯
charles!
-狗能嗅出那些东西 -不 就是他
-Dogs can smell these things. -no,it's him.
他来这干嘛
What would he be doing here?
-就是他 -你怎么知道是他
-That's him. -how could you know?
电击会要了他的命
The shock will kill him.
-我知道是他 -等等
-I know it's him. -wait.
-嘿 安妮 -罗杰 快进来
Hey,annie. roger,get inside!
他是来看我的 不行吗
He's coming to see me,okay?
她根本不去露营
She never goes camping.
她一直打理着家
She keeps the home fires going.
跟罗杰一起吗
With roger?
别以为亲近等于幸福
Don't confuse close with happy.
我知道这很愚蠢
I know it was stupid.
但我必须 让他知道
But I needed...to let him know.
可他现在死了
And now he's dead.
大卫也死了
And david is dead.
我知道他死了
I know he is.
我不知道什么是幸福
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表