剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
-怎么了 -这么做 改变了他
- And... - it sort of...tweaked him.
我不明白你想说什么
I'm not sure what you're getting at.
我想说的是
What I'm getting at
我认为我们目前所知的约翰·亨利
Is I think what we know to be John Henry
只存在于这些特定的的设置配备
Only exists as this specific collection
包括硬件和软件
Of hardware and software...
身体与灵魂
Body and soul.
换掉一根线 就改变了约翰·亨利
We change a wire, we change John Henry.
是的
Yes.
默奇先生
Mr. Murch.
我要攻击夺心魔了
I'm ready to confront the mind flayer now.
20点
Twenty.
他们跟踪我到了影院
They followed me to the movie theater.
我发誓 我毫不知情
I didn't know, I swear.
我花了整整四小时
I just spent the last four hours
才让他们相信 你我没有瓜葛
Convincing them we weren't in this together.
也许我该告诉他们真♥相♥
Maybe I should tell them we were.
我们真有瓜葛
Maybe we were in this together.
我只是想保证孩子的安全
I just wanted the girl to be safe.
-我也是 -是谁要伤害她
- Well, so did I. - From whom?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是不知道还是不能说?
You don't know, or you can't say?
不知道 就算知道恐怕也不能说
I don't know, but if I did, I probably couldn't say.
他们想知道 这十年里你都干了什么
They wanna know what you've been doing for the last ten years.
你怎么说的
What'd you tell them?
我说我全然不知你干了什么
I told them I have no idea what you've been doing.
我还能怎么说
What else could I tell them?
但你可以说
You can tell them.
告诉他们你都做了些什么
You can tell them everything you've been doing.
把他们知道的和你知道的
You can draw them a picture of everything they know
全都说出来
And everything you know.
你若清白 但说无妨
If you're innocent, you could do that.
上次我就如实交代来着
The last time I drew a picture...
结果进了精神病院
I ended up in a psych ward.
此一时非彼一时
Maybe things will be different now.
也许 你没什么可顾忌的了
Maybe you got nothing to lose.
是人就有顾忌
There's always something to lose.
我很抱歉
I am sorry for this.
你当然抱歉了
Yeah. Sure you are.
-孩子在哪 -和她母亲在一起
- Where's the girl? - Back with her mother.
不然还能去哪
Where else would a child be?
她不安全
She's not safe.
她不安全
She's not safe.
她不安全
She's not safe.
《终结者外传》第2季 第22集
-探员 -埃里森先生 请进
- Agent? - Mr. Ellison, come in.
门没锁
It's open.
上头安排我们窝在这里
There is where they stick us now.
我明白其中的潜台词
Pretty sure I know what the subtext is,
但我不愿深究
But I refuse to read that deep.
她不肯供出儿子
She's not budging on the son.
或许她没撒谎
Maybe she's telling the truth.
或许她是骗子
Maybe she's a liar
只是缺乏说出真♥相♥的动力
Lacking the proper motivation to tell the truth.
但她良心未泯
But she's got a guilty conscience.
何出此言
What makes you think that?
首先 她请求见神父
Well, for starters, she's requested a priest.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yep.
她请求面见神职人员
Man of the cloth in the flesh.
着装严肃 头顶神的光环的神父
Black and white and god all over.
阿曼德·博尼尔神父 有印象吗
Father Armando Bonilla ring a bell?
没有
No.
我想不出其中的联♥系♥
Can't imagine what the connection is.
你想没想过她也许只是想祷告
Did it ever occur to you she might just wanna pray?
从没想过
Not for a second.
只想到 除了律师之外
It occurs to me that other than a lawyer,
唯有她同神父的谈话
A priest is the only other person she could ask to speak with
可以不受监听
that we can't listen to.
你好 神父
Buenas dias, father.
你好
Buenas dias.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你和你儿子来过我的教堂
You and your son were in my church.
你的女儿出了点问题
There was a problem with your daughter.
至少你是这么说的
At least, that is what you told me.
没错 她现在好些了
Yeah. She's better now.
-她在哪儿 -她躲起来了
- Where is she? - She's in hiding.
同我儿子一起 我不知在哪
With my son. I don't know where.
他们已被通缉
And they are wanted.
你把他们扯进了自己的罪行
You have included them in your crimes.
你相信有魔鬼吗 神父
Do you believe in the devil, father?
魔鬼
The devil.
真实存在的魔鬼
Do you believe in the actual devil?
与神为敌者
Something opposes god.
诱人从罪者
Something tempts man into sin.
我不了解神 以及天堂
I don't know about god or heaven...
但我相信有一股力量
But I do believe that someone or something
想要毁灭世界
Wants this world to burn...
魔鬼 恶魔
The devil, demons...
我信
I believe.
那天在教堂里 我女儿
And that day in the church, my daughter...
你看见了 对吗
You saw things, didn't you?
我每天祷告
I pray...every day...
以求能理解那天所发生之事
To understand... what happened that day.
我可以解释给你听
I can explain it to you.
我不知道你是否会信我
I don't know if you'll believe me,
但我愿意解释给你听
But I can explain it to you.
在那之后
And after I'm done,
我需要你帮我做件事
I'm gonna ask you to do something for me.
你能帮我吗
Will you do something for me?
埃里森先生 欢迎回来
Mr. Ellison, welcome back.
你执法部门的朋友还好吗
How are your friends in law enforcement?
你执法部门的朋友还好吗 埃里森先生
How are your friends in law enforcement, Mr. Ellison?
他们坚决要破案
They're very determined.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
莎拉·康纳正与神父交谈
Sarah Connor is talking with a priest.
阿曼德·博尼尔神父
Father Armando Bonilla.
我看到了 但怎么会显示在这里
I can see that. Why is it here?
你们怎么会看到
Why are you watching it?
约翰·亨利监控了执法部门的所有频道
John Henry monitors all law enforcement channels.
很有先见之明
Seems prudent.
却是违法的
It seems illegal.
向FBI撒谎也是违法的哦
So's lying to the FBI.
现在可不是时候讨论
I don't think now's the time to be parsing
哪些法律要遵守 哪些不要
Which laws we'll be obeying and which we will not.
现在不是时候
Now's not the time.
我听得见她的话
I heard her when she said it.
应该关了这些摄像头
Those cameras should be off.
我想见他
I want to meet him.
-神父? -不 那个男孩
- The priest? - No, the boy.
你想见约翰·康纳?
You wanna meet John Connor?
有人袭击了我的家人
Someone's attacked my family.
他们可能还会再来
They may attack again.
我认为他了解内情
I think he knows something.
况且他还救了我女儿
And besides, he saved my daughter...
我想谢谢他
And I want to thank him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们能出去谈吗
Can we talk outside?
不是好主意
It's a bad idea.
我不知道你想问约翰什么
I don't know what you think John knows.
歹徒出现时 他也在我家
I know he was at my house when the attacker showed up.
我想知道为什么
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表