剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
《魔鬼终结者之莎拉·康纳传奇》前情回顾
Previously on "Terminator, the Sarah Connor Chronicles"
我找你来是因为
I'm here because sarah connor is a diluted,
莎拉·康纳是个危险的超级疯子
Dangerous, grade a whack-a-mole
她杀死一个人 因为她相信
who killed a man because she believed that in the future
那人将来会发明一种
he'll invent a computer system
向人类宣战的电脑系统
That declares war on the world.
我在找这个女孩
I'm looking for this girl.
你见过我侄女吗
Have you seen my niece?
有个家伙在找你妹妹
There was a guy here looking for your sister.
-我去赶走他 -莱莉
Get rid of him! riley!
你再不走 我就叫警♥察♥了
If you don't leave, I'm calling the police.
那家伙很危险 你知道这个就够了
That guy is really dangerous. that's all you need to know.
真的很危险
Really dangerous.
这事与莱莉无关
This has nothing to do with riley.
你生气
You're pissed off
是因为我找到了一个愿意相处的人
Because I found someone I actually like
而那个人不是你
Spending time with, and it's not you.
[莎拉的故事]
莱莉 看看我
riley, look at me.
给我看看
show me that.
真恐怖
That's horrifying.
是啊 戴上这玩意
Yeah, well, it's supposed to stop cars from playing
好让车别拿你脑袋打乒乓
Ping-pong with your head.
你妈妈在这儿呢
Hey, I think your mom's out here.
您好 鲍姆女士
Hi, mrs. baum!
谢谢您能让我过来
Thank you so much for having me over.
我短♥信♥你时 都不知你今晚忙不忙
I didn't even know if you were busy tonight when I texted you.
我从来不忙
I'm never busy.
看来以后还得给你发
So I should do it again sometime.
打电♥话♥也行啊
Or maybe you could call.
知道吧 让我听到你声音
You know, with your voice.
也许可以试试
maybe I could try that.
也许应该试试
maybe you should
回见
See you soon
嗯 注意安全
Okay, be safe.
我给她买♥♥了个头盔
I bought her a helmet.
真负责啊
Responsible.
你觉得这就能挡住子弹了吗
You think it'll stop a bullet?
怎么 你要给她一枪吗
Why, you gonna take a shot at her?
咱们身边到处飞子弹
A lot of bullets fly around here.
总会有人给她一枪
Someone will.
你在乎这个女孩是吗
You care about this girl?
没错
Yeah.
那就放过她
Then leave her alone.
我会和约翰谈谈
I'll talk to john.
他不听
John's not listening.
他一直在听
He's always listening.
我本来要建议买♥♥保险箱的
I was going to suggest a safe.
你该在我们被窃前就建议的
Well, you might have suggested it before we got robbed.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我得补补仓
I need to restock the supply drop.
我们弹♥药♥消耗很大
We've been using a lot of ammunition.
说明生意很火啊
Business has been booming.
约翰哪去了
Where's john?
还在他屋里
Still in his room.
还没起床吗
He hasn't gotten up yet?
他比你觉多
He needs more sleep than you do.
因为青少年的生理节奏比较无常
It's because the circadian rhythm of teenagers is abnormal.
你跟他谈到多晚
How late were you up talking to him?
不晚
Not late.
他不会再见莱莉了
He won't be seeing riley anymore.
是吗
Is that so?
约翰不傻
John's not stupid.
我不喜欢他这么响应你
I don't like the way he responds to you.
但你如愿了
You got what you wanted.
他在哪
Where is he?
看看床底下
Check under the bed.
你不知道
You don't know.
[卡梅隆的故事]
我短♥信♥你时 都不知你今晚忙不忙
I didn't even know if you were busy when I texted you tonight.
我从来不忙
I'm never busy.
看来以后还得给你发
So then I guess I should do it again sometime.
打电♥话♥也行啊
Or maybe you could even call.
知道吧 让我听到你声音
You know, with your voice.
也许可以试试
maybe I could try that.
也许应该试试
maybe you should.
回见
See you soon.
去吧 注意安全
Go, be safe.
我会和约翰谈谈
I'll talk to john.
他不听
John's not listening.
他一直在听
He's always listening.
有空吗
Are you busy?
有
No.
换衣服了是吗
Did you chge?
外面很热
It's hot out.
你什么时候知道热了
Since when do you feel heat?
一直知道热
I feel heat.
你希望莱莉看到咱俩在床上
Are you hoping that riley's gonna see us in bed together,
然后被彻底吓跑还是怎么着
And be totally scarred for the rest of her life or something?
不是
No.
我目送莱莉走的 直到看不见为止
I watched riley leave till I couldn't see her anymore.
然后你和我妈弹冠相庆
And then you and mom high-fived.
你在给莱莉的生活制♥造♥危险
You bring danger into riley's life.
我知道
I know that.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
但有时你却做傻事
But sometimes you do stupid things.
这倒是能帮我搞清这一切是为什么
It would help me to understand why.
人类就是会做傻事
Humans do stupid things.
别操心了 高兴自己是机器人吧
So don't worry about it, and be happy you're a machine.
我是机器人
I'm a machine.
没有"高兴“这种情绪
I can't be happy.
但我理解的事比你认为的多
But I understand more than you think.
所以你理解我会继续见莱莉
So you understand that I'm going to keep seeing riley,
尽管大家都认为这样不对
Even if everyone thinks it's a bad idea.
我也明白这不对
I understand that it's a bad idea.
但我能理解 作为约翰·康纳会很孤独
And I understand that being john connor can be lonely.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你怎么理解出来的
How do you understand that?
你和我常谈这话题
You and I talk about it a lot.
有吗
We do?
有的
We do.
会的
We will.
我得 我得睡觉了
I need-- I need to get some sleep.
莱莉呢
And riley?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
他不会再见莱莉了
He won't be seeing riley anymore.
我不喜欢他这么响应你
I don't like the way he responds to you.
但你如愿了
You got what you wanted.
就你在啊
It's just you.
你一直在偷我的储备是吗
You been stealing my supplies?
当时我们要做个小型炸♥弹♥
We needed to make a small bomb.
我是跟我的人为了我们自己 建了这仓
I set this drop up with my people for my people.
储存这些是有原因的
And everything's in here for a reason.
约翰本该问的
John was supposed to ask.
约翰得动动脑子才行
John needs to get his head in the game.
也许他找不到你
Maybe he couldn't find you.
你不常呆在家里
You don't spend much time at the house.
我没有床 记得不
I don't have a bed, remember?
你在原来的家里也没床
You didn't have a bed in the old house.
我在原来家里还有枪伤呢
I had a gunshot wound at the old house.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表