剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
家里很好 一切都好
We're fine at home. everything's fine.
这肯定搞错了
This was a mistake.
错了 你有必要来这儿
No, this... this is necessary.
妈妈 你这样就成废人了
Mom...you're useless like this.
看看你自己 都两周没睡了
Look at yourself. you haven't slept in two weeks.
还在楼梯上摔倒了
You fell down the stairs.
你再不注意
If you don't take care of yourself,
后果会更严重的
Something worse might happen.
你必须好起来
You need to get better.
我需要你好起来
I need you to get better.
别忘了
Don't forget...
你跟她不一样
You're not her.
求你了 想办法睡一睡吧
Please...get some sleep.
你 你已经死了
You--you're dead.
我杀了你
I killed you.
我也杀了你
And I killed you.
咱俩中的一个 得再加把劲
One of us is gonna have to step it up.
《终结者外传》第2季 第16集
怎样
How
你想知道我是谁吗
You wanna know who I am?
初识我的人们
That's the first thing most people ask,
脱口而出的
First thing that comes out of their mouths
第一个问题就是 "你是谁"
When the gag comes off-- who are you?
他们问了一遍又一遍
And they keep asking it over and over again.
精神病学家说
Psychiatrists say
知道名字 人就会自我感觉能力非凡
Naming things gives people power over them.
他们大错特错了
They're dead wrong on that.
我已经知道你是谁了
I already know who you are.
啊 是 我忘了
Oh, yeah, right. I forgot.
而且
And...
你还找到西部金属公♥司♥了
You found western iron and metal.
当然 对于一个
Of course, I never expected anything less
依靠男扮女装者和催眠师找到我们的女人
From the girl that used a cross-dresser
我可从没小瞧过
And a hypnotherapist to find us.
我得承认 我没料到会这样
You know, I gotta admit, I didn't see that one comin'.
接下来会发生的 你也料不到
You won't see the next one coming either.
哦 我希望这次不一样 女士
Oh, I beg to differ, ma'am. I beg to differ.
那么 你为谁卖♥♥命
So who do you work for?
我自己
I work alone.
你治伤的时候
Somebody blew up our factory
有人炸了我们的工厂
While you were getting patched up.
电♥话♥里是你男友吗
Was that your boyfriend on the phone?
你们是一伙什么人
What are you guys, some kind of a...
雌雄大盗[电影名]的风格吗
Bonnie and clyde type operation?
问你呢 电♥话♥里是你客户吗
I said, was that your client on the phone?
再靠近点 我就告诉你
Why don't you come closer, and I'll tell you?
然后你好咬我的脸? 不
So you can bite my face off? no.
不会的
I don't think so.
看到那些瓜子了吗
See those seeds?
我3小时吃一包
I go through about a bag in three hours.
我戒烟时喜欢上的
Little habit I picked up when I quit smoking.
在我吃完这包前 你会开口的
Before I finish that bag, you're gonna talk.
特别处方
Special recipe.
它会让你像唱诗班那样吟唱
It'll have you singin'... like sunday choir.
怎么了 凝胶太凉了?
What's wrong? gel too cold?
多数人初次都不适应电极片
Most people don't like the electrodes first time out.
这让他们觉得好似自我毁灭
Makes 'em feel like frankenstein.
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
我打赌今晚你会睡得好些
I'm willing to bet you sleep better tonight.
我的情况怎么样
What's happening to me?
我给你看些东西
Let me show you something.
这些是我们的监测仪器
These are our observation machines.
这是你的检测表
And, uh, this is your chart.
睡眠周期有5个阶段
There are five stages to the sleep cycle.
第5阶段是最活跃的
The fifth stage is the most active--
呼吸频率加快
Increased respiration rate,
血压升高 脑波活跃
Blood pressure, brain activity.
梦多是出现在 速动眼睡眠阶段
Rem sleep, when most dreaming occurs.
这不多见 但有些时候
It's rare, but sometimes...
你所经历的这种夜惊会...
Night terrors like the ones you're experiencing can--
我没说过我有夜惊
I never said I was experiencing night terrors.
你的确不必说
You don't have to.
但你的检测表说明了一切
Your chart tells us everything we need to know.
夜惊可由脑瘤引起
Night terrors can be caused by a brain tumor.
癌症
Cancer.
当然 你没有癌症
Which, as far as we can tell, you don't have.
核磁共振显示你的大脑没问题
Mri showed your brain was clear.
你也没有心脏病 夜间哮喘 或者睡眠窒息
No heart disease, nocturnal asthma or sleep apnea.
你的问题在于你的头脑
What's wrong with you is in your head.
我指你的思想
And by your head, I mean your mind.
减轻焦虑的理疗是常规治疗的一部分
Therapy to reduce anxiety is part of the usual treatment.
你有看过理疗师吗
Have you ever... seen a therapist?
很多人发现 一对一的谈心
A lot of people find talking one-on-one
对排解焦虑很有帮助
To be very helpful in breaking down what's really going on.
试过 没用
Tried it. didn't take.
处方药呢 安定很有效
How 'bout a prescription? diazepam usually helps.
不喜欢药物
Don't like drugs.
说到药物
Speaking of drugs...
你的室友又抽烟了吗
Has your roommate been smoking again?
我可没兴趣做别人的保姆
I'm not interested in being anybody's mother.
我自己有2个孩子 那足够了
I've got two kids of my own, and that's enough--
你知道吗
Did you know about this?
除了其它那些明显的危害
Besides all the other obvious hazards,
尼古丁是刺♥激♥物
Nicotine is a stimulant.
7秒直达大脑
Hits the brain in seven seconds
每分钟加快20次心跳
And adds 20 heartbeats per minute.
我戒烟很多年了
I quit smoking years ago.
我生活中的刺♥激♥就够多了
I've got too much excitement in my life.
是啊 谁不是呢
Yeah, don't we all?
这事儿我得去写个报告
Well, I have to file a report on this.
我一会回来给你贴电极
I'll be back later to attach your electrodes.
那是"捕梦器"[源于北美土著民族文化]
It's a dream catcher.
用来捕捉噩梦的
It's supposed to catch nightmares.
赫克托也给我做了一个
Hector made me one too.
赫克托
Hector?
就是那个清洁工
The cleaning guy.
后颈上有纹身的帅男
You know, papi chulo with the neck tattoo?
你看上去累了
You look tired.
你应该乐意听我这么说
You should take that as a compliment.
我在走廊遇到那个变♥态♥护士了
I ran into nurse ratched in the hallway.
因为我抽烟 她还打了我屁♥股♥一下
She smacked my bum for the cigarette
还给了我些安♥眠♥药♥
And gave me some sleeping pills.
好东西啊
The good stuff.
那么 你什么情况
So...what about you?
觉得溺水 被追赶 还是牙齿脱落?
Drowning, being chased, teeth falling out?
算是被追赶吧
Being chased should probably cover it.
你在逃避一些
You're running away from something
你不想面对的东西
You don't want to deal with.
这是他们说的
At least that's what they say, anyway.
你呢
And you?
哦 我被活活地炙烤
Oh, I burn alive.
我整个身体 噗 就着了
Yeah, my whole body just--phooh--catches fire.
我试呀试 就是无法扑灭
I try and I try. I can't put myself out.
戒烟的焦虑
Anxiety about quitting smoking.
是 或许我前生是个女巫
Yeah, that...or I was a witch in another life.
他们说如果你在梦里死了
They say if you die in your dreams,
你在现实中也会死
You die in real life.
那我死了千万遍了
Oh, I've died a thousand times.
从不轻松
Never gets any easier.
我很诧异它没有放出
Of all the nightmares it's caught,
它捉住的那些噩梦
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表