剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
Is that a bad thing?
我来这里不是为了查理
I'm not here for Charley.
那为了什么
Okay, then why are we here?
为了你
We're here for you.
人才是最重要的 约翰
People matter, John. They're all that matters.
你要记住了
Don't ever forget that.
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
我赢了
I won.
我单独行动 让你找不着我
I was alone, and you couldn't find me.
规则就是这样的 对吧
That's the game, right?
你赢了
You won.
你赢了
You won.
你什么时候发现有肿块的
When did you find the lump?
几天前
Few days ago.
出现体重异常下降 发烧或盗汗没有?
Any unexplained weight loss, fevers, night sweats?
我一直感觉恶心 但还以为是压力过大
I've been feeling nauseated, but I thought that was just stress.
工作压力?
Work?
是啊 工作
Yeah, work.
请躺下
You can lie back.
你乳♥房♥♥内明显有肿块
Obviously there is a mass inside your breast.
是不是癌症还不得而知
Whether it's cancer or not remains to be seen.
用超声波能显示肿块的大小
The ultrasound will show us the lump size and
还有其在乳♥房♥♥组织中的位置
Exactly where it lies inside the breast tissue.
-准备好了 -谢谢
- All set, doctor. - Thank you.
为了检测肿块的性质
Now, to determine the nature of the lump,
需要进行切片检查
You're gonna need a biopsy.
现在请解开你的外衣
Now open up your gown, please.
感觉会很凉
It's gonna be cold.
-你最近动过手术吗 -没有
- Did you have surgery recently? - No.
隆胸假体摘除呢
An implant removed?
没有 怎么了 看到什么了
No. What is it? What do you see?
好消息是
Well...the good news is
乳♥房♥♥内的肿块不是肿瘤
The lump inside your breast isn't a tumor.
那是什么
What is it?
是一个 囊性肿物
It's a...a cystic mass.
这倒并不罕见
It's not that unusual.
好的 那太好了
Great. That's great.
但罕见之处在于囊肿内的东西
But what is unusual is what the cyst has formed around.
那是一块金属
It's a...a piece of metal.
一根细金属丝
A tiny wire.
金属?
Metal?
你不知道是怎么进去的吗
You don't know how it got in there?
你为卡里巴集团工作
You work for Kaliba.
是个跟踪器
It's a transmitter.
空瓶在后面
Empties in the back.
这会让我丧命吗
Will this kill me?
什么
What?
我是说这会让我丧命吗
I said, will this kill me?
你要给自己用吗
You're gonna use that on yourself?
给那个跟踪器用
On the transmitter.
电流能让它短路
Current should short it out.
如果这让我丧命 算是自作自受
But if it's gonna kill me, it's self-defeating.
这不会让你丧命 但会疼得撕心裂肺
It isn't gonna kill you, but it's gonna hurt like hell.
你得出去了
Now you have to leave.
你告诉我实情是对的
You did the right thing by telling me.
谢谢
Thank you.
把轮胎修好 我过去看看
Fix the tire. I'll check it out.
取得数据
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
我跟踪了漫游型后门木马
I've traced the roving back door
它允许外界侵入我的系统
That allowed access to my systems.
它通过T3主集线器 上传自身数据
It uploaded itself from one of the main T3 hubs
那里承载着全球互联网流量
That carry all global internet traffic.
它上传了自身数据
It uploaded itself.
是的 埃里森先生 这是高度尖端技术
Yes, Mr. Ellison. It is highly sophisticated.
设计该木马的"智能" 远超过你和默奇先生
The intelligence who designed it is far beyond you or Mr.Murch
远非人类可及
Or any human being.
这十分有趣
It's very interesting.
后门木马允许一种蠕虫程序进入系统
The back door allowed the insertion of a worm program.
这个蠕虫程序只是代码
The worm is merely code,
它可以使得该"智能"
A means by which the intelligence can
远程入侵并操纵我的系统
Invade and operate my systems remotely.
就像控制双手和十指那样
Like hands and fingers.
我估算 目前这种蠕虫程序
I calculate that the worm is now present in a
已大量地存在于全球电脑系统中
Significant percentage of the world's computer systems.
该"智能"利用它们
The intelligence uses them.
用来做什么
For what?
它一直在找我
It has been looking for me.
为什么
Why?
我和这个蠕虫病毒有相同的码基数
I share a common code base with the worm
因此 这个"智能"...
And therefore, the intelligence.
我相信我们是兄弟
I believe we are brothers.
请解释
Explain.
这怎么可能
How's this possible?
我在代码注释中找到了有用的信息
I found useful information in the code comments
有ASCII码文本中的图片 还有原始程序员的名字
This picture, in ASCII text, and the name of the original programmer.
迈尔斯·戴森
Miles Dyson.
迈尔斯·戴森1997年在西泊汀公♥司♥的爆♥炸♥中丧生
Miles Dyson died in 1997 in an explosion at Cyberdyne Systems,
是被莎拉·康纳害死的
The apparent victim of Sarah Connor,
她是知名的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
A known terrorist who had escaped from
事发几天前 从派司开特罗州立精神病院逃走
Pescadero State mental hospital days before the incident.
埃里森先生 这是你在FBI时的案子
That was your case, Mr. Ellison, when you were at the FBI.
是的 是我的案子
Yes. Yes, it was my case.
你一直没找到莎拉·康纳
You never found Sarah Connor.
没有
No.
一直没找到
I never did.
约翰·亨利 这个"智能"
John Henry, this intelligence...
你的兄弟 它想要什么
Your brother... what does it want?
他和我们想要的一样 韦弗女士
He wants what we all want, Ms. Weaver.
想活下去
To survive.
禁止入内
目标找到
它倒下了
It's down.
好了 告诉我下一步怎么做
Okay. I need to know what to do next.
告诉我该切割哪儿
Show me where to cut.
头部右侧 收到
Right side of the head. Got it.
这个模型图从哪搞到的 你兄弟给你的?
Where'd you get this diagram? Your brother?
别说了
You don't say.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你为什么过来找我
Why'd you come after me?
你知道安全屋的位置
You know the location of the safe house.
知道约翰的位置
John's location.
-他们若是严刑逼供 -我肯定不招
- If they tortured you... - That would never happen.
以前你招过
It has before.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表