剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
位子有人吗
This one taken?
没有
No.
来找乐子的吗
You buying?
不
Nope.
我可以把戴维介绍给你
I could, uh, introduce you to Davy.
我是来办正事儿的 不是来找乐子的
I'm here for business, not pleasure, thanks.
是我弄错了
My mistake.
那个家伙 是吗
That one, huh?
他是干什么的
What's he do anyway?
律师
Lawyer.
你做过他的生意吗
He ever buy you a drink?
有过一两次
Once or twice.
感觉如何
How'd the muscle feel about that?
他们很享受
They very much enjoy the show.
有人捧场我很开心
It's nice having an audience.
你一会儿过来吧
It's you coming over later, right?
是的 我们看场电影什么的
Yeah, we'll just-- just watch a movie or something.
好的 一会儿见
OK, i'll see you soon
我刚和你以前学校的辅♥导♥员谈了话
I just had an interesting conversation
谈的内容很有意思啊
with a guidance counselor from your old school.
啊 我忘记交季度家庭教育报告了
Oh, i-i, uh, I forgot to send in the quarterly home schooling thing.
没谈这个
Actually,that didn't come up.
谈话是关于莱莉的
The main topic of conversation was Riley.
她怎么了
What about her?
她说了很多有关你我 德里克还有墨西哥的事
She has a lot to say about you and me and Derek and...Mexico.
辅♥导♥员真跟你说了这些?
School counselor told you this?
所有的这些
All those things.
一个陌生人竟会跟我提到这些 约翰
From a stranger's lips to my own ears, john.
不 那不可能
No, that doesn't make any sense.
我还和她养父谈过
And I talked to her foster dad.
我没和他谈多久 他就赶我走
I would've talked to him longer, but he asked me to leave.
他觉得是因为我们她才自杀的
He thinks we're the reason she tried to kill herself.
因为去了一趟墨西哥?
Because of mexico?
因为莱莉冲她养父母一通怒吼
Because riley had a violent breakdown
提到了骸骨 世界末日
About bleached skulls and the end of the world.
我什么都没和她说过
I haven't told her anything.
我不信
I don't believe you.
我发誓 我没有和她谈过这些
Well, I swear to god I've said nothing.
我会和她再谈的
I'll talk to her.
也许已经太晚了
Might be too late for that.
那你要我怎么办
Well, what do you want me to do?
我要你留心
I want you to prepare yourself for
如果卡梅隆知道了这事 会有什么后果
what's gonna happen when cameron finds out.
卡梅隆
Cameron.
你觉得
Do you think it's possible for me to
我有可能知道未来约翰不知道的事情吗
Know something future john doesn't know?
那很难说
That's hard to know.
应该是不可能的
Seems unlikely.
那么 我知道的事情 你不知道 有可能吗
Do you think it's possible for me to know something you don't know?
你是说未来的你会不会有一些秘密不告诉我?
Are you asking me if future John kept secrets from me?
当然会有
I'm sure he did.
约翰在吗
Is John here?
在
Yeah.
关于你说的话 你欠他一个合理的解释
You owe him an explanation for all the things you said.
我说什么了
What I've said?
对你养父和辅♥导♥员说的那些
To your foster dad. To your guidance counselor.
辅♥导♥员?
Guidance counselor?
你是个大骗子 你真应该感谢他
You're a terrible liar. you don't owe me.
是他信任于你的
It's him who put his trust in you.
有人知道了 莱莉 知道真♥相♥了
People know things, riley. true things.
知道那次墨西哥的事情了
They know about Mexico.
约翰
John
我怎么会跟养父和辅♥导♥员说这种话呢
Why would I spill my guts to my foster dad or to a guidance counselor?
我没对任何人说过半个字 我发誓
I've never said anything to anyone, I swear.
我能说些什么呢
What would I even say?
我们能找个地方单独谈会儿吗
Can we go somewhere more private, please?
你约了什么人吗
You expecting someone else?
没有
No.
一个拿文件夹的家伙
Someone with a clipboard.
有何贵干
May I help you?
你好 我是莫莉·马洛伊
Hi, there. I'm Molly Malloy.
儿童家庭福利处的
I'm with the department of child and family services.
需要我们帮你做什么
How can I help you?
我想和你谈谈莱莉·道森
Well, I was hoping that I could speak with you about Riley Dawson.
她不在这里 是吧
She's not here, is she?
是的 她不在
No, she's not.
你是约翰了?
Are you john?
是我
yes.
我们谈什么
What's this regarding?
是不是让我进来稍谈几句呢
Would it be easier if I came in for a quick chat?
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你造成的
This is your fault.
什么我造成的
What's my fault?
因为你 那个人才来这里
You're the reason that person is here.
你是约翰的妹妹
You're John's sister.
你不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me here.
他们有时不喜欢我做事的方式
They don't always like the way I do things.
我听说你家里有枪
I've heard you keep guns in the home, which, of course,
当然 这是法律允许的
Is every American's right.
是为了安全
For security.
我们家被盗过
We were robbed.
你在房♥子外面也携带过武器吗
Have you ever carried a weapon outside of the house?
你为什么问这些
Can I ask again what this is about?
我只是要搞清楚点
I'm just clearing up a few details about what kind of
莱莉和约翰的成长环境
Environment you've got for kids like Riley or even John here.
我做过一些调查 没能发现
I did a little search and couldn't find
持枪许可证名单上有你的名字
A concealed weapons permit in your name.
查查新墨西哥州的好了
Check the state of new mexico.
其它州的许可证在加利福尼亚无效的
Hmm. well, out of state permits aren't valid in California.
是的 但我们有60天的时间向州司法部提出申请
True, but we have 60 days to file an ownership report with the D.O.J.
好小子 反应够快
Sharp kid.
我会持续追踪这件事的
I'll be on the lookout for that.
我该拿你怎么办
What am I going to do with you?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我不明白你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
一定是儿童家庭福利处收到投诉了
Children and family services respond to complaints.
你是嘴巴不严的人吗
Are you a complainer?
不 我什么都没对他们说
No. No. I never told them anything.
我能告诉他们什么呢
What would I even tell them?
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
约翰不适合你 你也不适合他
John isn't right for you and you're not right for him.
他没看出来这点
He can't see that.
别过来 求你了 你把我吓坏了
Stop. Please. You're freaking me out.
你不可信 我不知道你的目的是什么
You're unreliable. I don't know what you do.
我只是约翰的女朋友 仅此而已
I'm just John's girlfriend. That's it.
你不能做约翰的女朋友
You can't be John's girlfriend.
你是个威胁
You're a threat.
你不能在这里待下去了
You can't stay here anymore.
但我不能让你走出去
But I can't let you leave.
你是约翰的妹妹
You're John's sister.
我该拿你怎么办
What am I going to do with you?
不怎么办
Nothing.
你不能拿我怎么样
You can't do anything to me
因为你是约翰的妹妹
'Cause you're John's sister.
想想吧 你是他妹妹
Get it through your head. You're just his sister.
莱莉 跟我来
Riley, come with me.
好了
All right.
去外面等我好吗
You wanna wait outside for me?
你要杀了她?
Were you gonna kill her?
我不知道我要干什么
I don't know what I was going to do.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表