剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
帮我抹抹
Help me out, will you?
你计划维持多久
How long are you planning on keeping this up?
什么
What?
你知道的 所有的这一切
You know what, all this.
我正在试着
Well, I'm certainly gonna try
度过这没有你捣乱的一天
To get through today without you spoiling it for me.
太阳在5:47落山
The sun sets at 5:47.
我不会错过那个混♥蛋♥的
I'm not missing that sucker.
我再也不会错过了
I'm not missing one of those again.
我找这个姑娘
I'm looking for this girl.
你为什么找她
Why are you looking for her?
她做过什么吗
Has she done something?
她是我侄女
She's my niece.
你 你看起来有点眼熟
You--you look really familiar.
大众脸
Common face.
你见过我的侄女吗
Have you seen my niece?
没有 抱歉
I haven't. I'm sorry.
隔壁的房♥子 在租♥房♥♥中介
The house next door, it's on the market.
那里记载着你的联♥系♥方式
You're listed as the contact.
那房♥子已经出租了
That house has been rented.
非常感谢
Thank you for your time.
看起来你小子很会庆祝啊
Wow, you guy really know how to party.
我妈妈不怎么会做饭
My mom's not much of a cook.
那卡梅隆呢
Uh, what about cameron?
她实际上不怎么吃饭
She's not really into food.
你要接吗
You gonna get that?
不 如果是找我的 他们会打我手♥机♥的
No, if they need me, they'll call my cell.
是啊 因为你太重要了
Oh, right, because you're so important.
你好 这里是鲍姆家
Hello, baum residence.
好的 等一下
Yeah, just a sec.
我让约翰来接
Here's john.
是你的邻居
It's your neighbor.
谢谢
Thanks.
是的 你好 凯西 怎么了
Yeah, hey, kacy. what's up?
你好 约翰
Hey, john.
我本没想打扰你 但有个男人
I don't mean to bother you, but there was a guy here
在找你妹妹
Looking for your sister.
什么时候
When?
刚才
Just now.
我觉得他不像好人
And I did not get a good vibe from him at all.
有点儿不对劲 你明白吗
Something was just off, you know?
发生什么事儿了 约翰
What's the matter, john?
怎么了
What's wrong?
出去 我们现在出去
Out. we gotta get out now.
为什么 是谁
Why? who's there?
不 没事 我把他撵走
No, it's okay, I'll get rid of him.
不 我去把他撵走
No, now. I'll get rid of him.
莱莉
Riley.
我要找这个姑娘
I'm looking for this girl.
她是我侄女
She's my niece.
对不起 我不认识她
Um, sorry, I don't know her.
很希望我能帮上忙 祝你好运能找到她
Wish I could be more help. good luck finding her.
你觉得你的新房♥子怎么养
How do you like your new house?
挺不错的 我很喜欢
It's really nice, I love it.
抱歉 你想干什么
Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?
嘿 你不应该擅闯民宅
Hello, you can't just come into people's homes.
你听到我说的了吗
Hello, are you listening to me?
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
你不在这些照片里
You're not in these photographs.
可能我当时是摄影师啊
Maybe because I was the one taking them.
你如果不走 我要叫警♥察♥了
Look, if you don't leave, I'm calling the police.
非常感谢
Thank you for your time.
我们太宠他了
We were too supportive.
简单地说 这是问题所在
That was the problem in a nutshell.
你儿子说他想做电影
Your son says he wants to be a filmmaker.
你告诉他 "儿子 电影是伟大的事业"
You tell him, "son, movies are great.
"我也很爱看"
"i love going to see them.
"但那是雾里看花
"but that's pie in the sky.
你需要份能挣钱的工作"
You need a salary job."
谢谢你没有找警♥察♥来解决这事儿
Thank you for not going to the police about this.
我们只是想要回自己的东西
We just want our things back.
"脚踏实地些"
"come live at home,"
我告诉他
I told him.
"直到你自己能找着北了再说"
"until you can get on your feet."
每次我告诉他
And every time I bring up the idea
去找份能赚钱的工作时
Of him getting a salary job,
他要么有这么个活儿
He's got this project to work on,
要么做着什么短片
Or that short film he's producing.
他有问题
He's had his troubles,
但他是个好孩子
But he's a good boy.
他不是个孩子了
He's not a boy, donna.
他已经是个34岁的男人了
He's a 34-year-old man.
他和我们同住 在音像店工作
He lives with us, working in a video store,
抢劫人家家
Robbing people's homes.
音像店
Video store?
土星音像店 在拉布雷亚
Saturn video on, uh, la brea.
谁知道是不是真的
And who knows if that's true
他瞎话张嘴就来
When every other word out of his mouth is a lie.
你儿子有什么朋友吗
Does your son have any friends
可能知道他在哪里的人
Who might know where he is?
或者音像店的
Anyone at the video store?
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫
Dave.
又一个坏小子
Another boy wonder.
埃里森先生 变化真大啊
This is a very curious turn of events, mr. ellison.
我是无辜的
I'm innocent.
有目击者
There's an eyewitness.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
证人非常确信
The witness is quite sure.
我也会如此
As I would be
如果他和我看到了一样的东西
If I had seen what he'd seen.
有什么事要告诉我吗 詹姆斯
Is there something you want to tell me, james?
一些只有我能信的事
Something only I would believe?
跟这儿不行
Not here.
我会和你联♥系♥的
I'll be in touch.
韦弗小姐
Miss weaver.
谢谢你对我信任
Thank you for believing me.
信念若不好好利用还有什么用
What good is faith if we don't use it?
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
不去哪
Nowhere.
哪都行
Anywhere.
那人不是卡梅隆的叔叔 是吧
That guy isn't really cameron's uncle, is he?
如果是的话 也是你叔叔
Because then he'd be your uncle.
他谁的叔叔都不是
He's nobody's uncle.
那他为什么找卡梅隆
Then why is he after cameron?
她犯罪了吗或者怎么了
Is she a criminal or something?
没有 是他犯罪了
No, he is, all right?
如果他找回来怎么办
Well, what if he comes back?
这 他不会回来
That's not how-- that's not how he works.
约翰 我不明白
John, I don't understand.
那家伙很危险
Look, that guy is really dangerous.
你就需要知道这么多 很危险
That's all you need to know. really dangerous.
我赶走他了 不是吗
Well, I got rid of him, didn't i?
我看着他走远的
I stared him down, and off he went.
那是你走运
You got lucky.
放松点
Oh, ease up, squinchie.
"幸运"是我的中名
"lucky" is my middle name.
幸运·莱莉·道森
Lucky riley dawson.
那么说的话 "幸运"是你的教名了
In that sentence, "lucky" was your first name.
管他呢 不用那么较真
Whatever. stickler.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表