剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
约翰
John?
抱歉 没想吵醒你
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you.
我没睡
I wasn't sleeping.
只是闭目养神
Just needed to close my eyes for a few minutes.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
你能看懂这个吗
What does this mean to you?
我总是梦见这个 约翰
I keep seeing it in my dreams,john.
它肯定有所指
It means something.
妈妈 你累了 你生病了
Mom,you're tired. you've been sick.
追逐机器人杀手就会这样
Chasing killer robots will do that to you.
克罗玛蒂的尸体不见了
We couldn't find cromartie's body.
不在那儿了 消失了
It wasn't there. it's gone.
埃里森
Ellison.
他没拿
He doesn't have it.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
我肯定
I'm sure.
我也梦见克罗玛蒂了
Cromartie was in my dreams.
这肯定有关联 都有关联
It's connected. it's all connected.
妈妈 那是做梦
Mom,you had a dream.
这是我的错
It was my fault.
你错在哪了
What was your fault?
克罗玛蒂 是我把他引到你那里的
Cromartie-- I led him to you.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
有个小孩 一个小伙儿
There was this kid,a boy...
在保龄球馆
In the bowling alley.
他和进咱家盗窃的那些人是一伙的
He was with the guys who broke into our house,
我本该
And I sh--
我本知道该怎么做
I knew what I had to do,john.
但没那样做 我放了他
I didn't do it. I let him go.
克罗玛蒂肯定找到他了
Cromartie must've found him.
我们不是杀人凶手
We're not murderers.
你不是
You're not.
对那个男孩说吧
Tell that to the boy.
他肯定已经死了
I'm sure he's dead.
我们必须找到克罗玛蒂的尸体
We have to find that body,john.
我知道
I know.
你觉得他不会 那么做
You don't think he'll...talk--
我是说年轻的费希尔
Young fischer.
我们必须放了他
We had to let him go.
他跟我们刚埋掉的那个恶魔不一样
He's not the monster we just buried.
那就祈祷他别变成一个恶魔吧
Let's hope he doesn't become one.
你能想起一点了吗
Do you remember any of it?
哪怕一丁点
Even a flash?
没有
No,nothing.
我们总在谈这事啊 德里克
It was all we talked about,derek...
谈他都干了什么
What he'd done,
说你早晚要找到他
How you were gonna find him one day.
你都为此着魔了
You were obsessed.
那是精神创伤 你这段记忆阻滞了
It was a trauma. you've blocked it.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe,maybe not.
也许 我就没经历过这事
Maybe--maybe it never happened to me.
德里克
Derek,
我亲耳听你说的
I was there.
也许我所来自的未来没发生过这事
Maybe I came from a future where it never happened,
而你来自的未来则发生过
And now you've come from a future where it did.
这可能吗
Is that possible?
自从我回来 我做了一些
Ever since I've been back here,I've--i've done...
事情
Things.
我改变了一些事情
I've-- I've changed things.
也许我改变了未来
Maybe I changed the future.
我们回来为的就是这个 对不
That's why we're here,isn't it?
去改变未来
To change the future.
你觉得会不会有一种未来
Do you think there's a version of the future
咱俩不在一起
Where we're not together?
不
No.
查尔斯·费希尔吗
Charles fischer?
是的
Yeah.
我们是联邦调查局和国土安♥全♥部♥的
Fbi,department of homeland security.
跟我们走一趟
Need you to come with us please.
两天前的夜里 你未经授权进了大楼
Two nights ago,you entered the building unauthorized
在凌晨4点16分
At 4:16 a.m.
你干什么来了
What were you doing here?
肯定搞错了
That's a mistake.
两天前的夜里 没有
Two nights ago? no.
我不在这里
I wasn't there.
那个时间我没道理在这儿
I would have no reason to be there at that time.
电脑不会说谎的 费希尔先生
Computers don't lie,mr. fischer.
4点23分
At 4:23,
也就是你进入大楼后的7分钟
Seven minutes after you entered the building,
有人未经授权进入了
There was an unauthorized access
计算机网络系统
To the computer networking system.
不是我
That wasn't me.
这套系统允许用户
This system allows user access
进入所有主要军工复合体电脑系统
To all primary military-industrial complex computer systems.
我跟你说 这完全搞错了
I'm telling you that this is all a big mistake.
我是搞抗震加固改造的
I do seismic retrofitting.
我都不知道怎样进入计算机系统
I don't even know how to access a computer system.
我♥干♥嘛要这么做
Why would I do that?
我不知道 费希尔先生
I don't know,mr. fischer.
我还要问你呢
You tell me.
你为什么要给那些电脑系统
Why would you install a roving back door
安装后门
Into those computer systems?
而且我们至今无法杀毒
One that we can't dismantle so far.
这事儿你也说说好吗
You want to tell us how to do that as ll?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不是我♥干♥的
I wasn't there.
你出什么事了 好像被打了一顿
What happened to you? you look a little banged up.
能解释一下吗
Want to explain that?
我不知道能不能说清楚
I don't know if I can.
试试看
Try.
那么
So...
你要给我看什么
What is it you wanted to show me?
我们得搞清它们怎么运行
We need to learn how they work...
怎么打败它们
How to fight them.
我们不能让历史继续重演
We can't allow history to repeat itself,
特别是当我们有能力阻止它时
Not when we have the power to stop it.
现在靠我们了
It's up to us now...
我们俩
The two of us.
是啊
Yes...
没错
It is.
我来这儿干什么
What am I doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是浪费时间 你只是谎话连篇
It's a waste of time. you just lie and lie.
这是浪费时间 我只是谎话连篇
It's a waste of time. I just lie and lie.
你没事可做吗
Don't you have things to do?
有 我有事可做
Yes,I do. I have things to do.
我该回去工作
I should get back to work.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表