剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
You're familiar with the connors?
处理时注意到了
It was flagged during processing.
但我们认为是巧合 排除了
But we dismissed it as a coincidence.
你的逃犯要是还活着
Your fugitive would be 24 years old by now,
现在已经24岁了
If he was not already dead.
听着
Look,
让我亲眼辨认一下吧 谢了
I'd be grateful for just a visual identification
好让我了结此事
To help bring me some closure.
为了结案 你这趟跑得还真远
You have traveled an awful long way for closure.
如果他是我要找的人
If he is who I think he is,
我可以说 你这座监狱现在很危险
Then I have reason to believe that your prison is in danger.
是的
And yes,
我的确是长途跋涉
I've come a long way.
长官 有人找您
稍等
Excuse me
为了寻找约翰·康纳
I'm looking for john connor.
有阳光了 快跑
Daylight, run!
约翰 我是来帮你的
John! I'm here to help you.
天啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god!
上车 莱莉
The car, riley!
莱莉 上车 快点
Riley, get in the car, now!
快点上去
Now! get in!
-没事吧 -没事
You okay? yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事 我没事
Are you okay? yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine.
枪里还有子弹吗
Are there any rounds in this thing?
找弹♥药♥ 找弹♥药♥
Look for ammunition. look for more ammunition.
我们需要更多弹♥药♥
We need more!
怎么了 没事吧
What, are you okay?
后面好像有东西
I just felt something back here!
停车 停车
Stop the car. stop the car.
莎拉·康纳 我是詹姆斯·埃里森
Sarah connor. james ellison.
我要你跟我来
I need you to come with me.
妈妈
Mom.
快点离开这
We need to move.
这里离监狱
It's a clear shot all the way of the alley
就是一条畅通无阻的路
Back to the jail.
不 它会在那等着我们
No, that's where it will be waiting.
我来帮你
Let me do that.
我要学着用它
I need to be able to use it.
祝你成功
I should hope so.
你怎么会来
Why are you here?
FBI电脑里有约翰的记录
John was flagged in the fbi computer.
不能删了它吗
Couldn't you just have buried it?
它在监视我
It's been watching me.
它
It?
外面那个
Out there.
就是它
It.
那你还来墨西哥
And you still came to mexico?
你可能正好把他引向约翰
You could have led it right to john.
在后备箱的人可不是我
It wasn't me in the trunk.
你们当时怎么打算的
So what were you going to do,
把他从监狱劫走吗
Just pop him out of jail?
放他走 什么也不问吗
Set him free, no questions asked?
对 没错
Yes, actually.
我就打算这么做
That's exactly what I was going to do.
真是难以置信
Hm, I have a hard time believing that.
我欠你的
I owed you one.
那场火灾 西尔贝曼的小屋里
The fire. silberman's cabin?
不算什么
Wasn't much.
你救了我的命
It was my life.
你现在感觉怎么样了
How you feel about that now?
你必须离开
You have to go.
我保证一回洛杉矶就给你打电♥话♥
I promise I'll call you as soon as we get back to l.a.
但你必须离开
But you have to go.
-约翰 -莱莉 别说了
John. riley, don't.
回家吧
Go home.
我发誓 到时会解释清楚
I swear I'll explain everything when we get there.
从后门走
Go out the back.
往东边跑 那里有公车经过
Run due east. there's a bus route.
那里还有别的东西
You know what else there is?
一个拿着枪的男人 见人就杀
A man with a gun who's killing people.
如果你不和我在一起 他不会跟着你
He won't follow you if you run away from me.
我不想离开你
I don't wanna run away from you.
让她走
Get her out of here.
电♥话♥借我
I need your phone.
有什么计划吗
Have a plan?
有武器
I've got a weapon.
卡梅隆
Cameron.
银行金库的那个女孩吗
The girl from the bank vault?
我和约翰有麻烦 你和卡梅隆快来
John and I are in trouble. I need you and cameron.
约翰和你在一起吗 我们已经到了
John's with you? well, we're here already.
-在监狱 -什么
We're at the jail. what?
[德里克的故事]
克罗玛蒂来了
Cromartie's here.
那我们要隐秘点
Then we should stay undercover.
我在找约翰·鲍姆 他在哪
I'm looking for john baum. where is he?
没看到
Yo no se.
我们得离开这
We gotta get out of here.
必须找到约翰
We gotta find john.
我们死了就找不到了
We're no good to him dead.
我不能让人动他一根汗毛
I can't let anything happen to him.
逃了还是死了
Escaped or dead?
逃了
Escaped!
帮帮吗 求求你
A little help, por favor?
别担心 它不会回来的
Don't worry, it won't be back.
先生
Senor!
帮帮忙
Please!
我和约翰有麻烦 你和卡梅隆快来
John and I are in trouble. I need you and cameron.
约翰和你一起吗
John's with you?
我们已经到了 在监狱
Well, we're here already. we're at the jail.
什么
What?
等等 等等 莎拉
Wait, wait, wait, sarah.
那克罗玛蒂到底在哪
Then where the hell's cromartie?
[克罗玛蒂的故事]
很抱歉 先生
I am sorry, senor,
但我必须请你离开
But I'm going to have to ask you to leave.
我要见约翰·康纳
I'm gonna need to see john connor.
救命 救救我
Help. help me!
有人吗
Ayudame!
我在找约翰·康纳
I'm looking for john connor.
他逃了
He's gone.
还有其它出口吗
Are there any other exits?
没有
No.
来忏悔吗
Have you come to repent?
我在找约翰·康纳
I'm looking for john connor.
心诚
All things are possible
则灵
To him who believes.
咱别一起走 目标会小一点
We'll attract less attention if we don't travel together.
你想让我走是吗
You want me to leave?
接下来怎么办
What's next?
我们会回来一趟
We'll come back down here.
带东西来销毁它
And bring something with us to destroy it.
他的名字又会引起注意了
His name's gonna be on an alert.
他还有别的名字
He's got other names.
然后呢
Then what?
没有然后
There is no "then what."
还是当我死了
Pretend I died again.
你第一次死时 我失去了许多
I lost a lot when you died the first time.
我的婚姻 事业
My marriage, my career.
这就算多了吗
That's a lot to you?
也许很多人也和我一样
I suppose many people lost those things.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表