剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
是
Okay.
然而所有这些
Yet all this is required simply to
只需名叫约翰·亨利的独特实体就能实现
Process the unique entity you call John Henry.
没错
Yes.
天堂可能硬件方面不太完善
It's possible heaven has a hardware problem.
不是这么简单的
It's not that simple.
我得知道我兄弟是怎么想的 埃里森先生
I need to know what my brother is thinking, Mr. Ellison.
我得搞清楚他打算怎么做
I need to know what he plans to do.
我不想再死一次了
I don't wanna die again.
我去做25分钟的仰卧起坐
Do you think you can be a little angel
你乖乖地不要乱跑 好吗
While I do 25 minutes of turbo body crunches?
我还得做算术呢 我在做加法
I still have math. I'm adding.
那就好
Great.
喂 我现在不方便说话
Hello. I can't talk right now.
为什么
Why not?
我在做作业
I'm doing my homework.
但我有个主意
But I have an idea.
你过来和我一起做算术吧
You can come over and do math with me.
我得挂了
I have to go.
拿着手♥机♥写不了字
I can't hold the phone and write my numbers.
用耳机吧
Use the headset.
聊天和作业就可以双管齐下了
You can talk and work simultaneously.
双...
Si...
双管...
Simul...
双管齐下
Simultaneously.
意思是两件事情一起做
It means to occur at the same time.
两全其美
Coterminous.
哦
Oh!
约翰·亨利
John Henry...
怎么了 萨瓦娜
Hello, Savannah.
什么叫"两全其美"
What does coterminous mean?
喂
Hello?
约翰·亨利
John Henry?
喂
Hello?
约翰·亨利
John Henry?
萨瓦娜 仔细听我说
Savannah, listen to my voice.
我怕
I'm scared.
按我说的做 你不会有事的
Do as I say, and you will not be harmed.
但作业要过会儿才能做了
But you'll have to finish your homework later.
韦弗女士 你在吗
Hello, Mrs. Weaver?
我们是保安大队
This is RNE security.
有人从你家前门非法闯入
We detect an unauthorized entrance at your front gate.
你是否需要我们支援
Do you require assistance?
韦弗女士 我们这就派支救援队过去
Mrs. Weaver, we're sending a unit to your home.
出来吧
Now come out of there.
不要
I don't want to.
别怕 我会告诉你往哪里走
Don't worry. I can tell you where to go.
那个人是谁
Who's that man?
送水的
The water delivery man.
黛比在哪儿
Where is Debbie?
她在客厅 不要往那边去
Debbie's in the foyer. We're not going that way.
去车♥库♥
Go to the garage.
现在往哪走
Where do I go now?
约翰·亨利
John Henry?
耳机无信♥号♥♥
约翰·亨利
John Henry?
《终结者外传》第2季 第21集
别怕 没事的
No no! It's okay. It's okay.
走
Come on.
好 走走走
Okay, go, go, go, go, go!
快
Come on.
来 快起来
Uhh! Come here, come here.
别怕 我们走
It's okay. Come on.
我们走
Keep moving.
我们走
Keep moving.
感谢布赖恩·奥斯丁·格林24集的精彩表演!
Hats off to Brian Austin Green!
德叔浩气长存!
Uncle Derek is a legend!
我是克雷顿警官
Detective Crayton.
洛杉矶警署的
LAPD.
我是詹姆斯·埃里森 保安队长
James Ellison, head of security.
久仰大名
I know who you are, Mr. Ellison.
出什么事了
What happened?
一小时前韦弗女士住所被人袭击
There was an attack on the residence about an hour ago.
听到警报 保安赶到时 发现保姆遇害
Alarm went off, security arrived, found the nanny dead.
现场发生过激烈的枪战
It was pretty ugly firefight.
四名保安遇害 击毙歹徒一名
Four security guards killed, plus one of the gunmen.
千金不知所踪
Daughter missing.
歹徒是谁有线索吗
Any idea on the gunman?
身份不明
No ID.
我们在等弹道分♥析♥和验尸报告
We're waiting for ballistics, coroner's report.
事后有勒索电♥话♥吗
Anyone call with demands?
没有 我们已经把案件告知公众
No. There's an amber alert out.
大厅里设了一个指挥所
We've set up a command post from the lobby here.
整栋大楼都有警♥察♥守卫
Officers posted throughout the building.
我们将24小时严密保护韦弗女士
I'm putting 24-hour protection on Ms. Weaver.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
警官想询问一下萨瓦娜的朋友
The detective wants to speak with Savannah's friends.
我列了个名单
I made a list.
可能没有写全
I'm concerned I may have left someone off.
你帮我看看没有需要补充的
If you can think of anyone else Savannah spends time with...
好的
I'll take a look.
失陪了
Excuse me.
谢谢您的配合
Thank you.
埃里森先生
Mr. Ellison...
当我说"久仰大名"的时候 并没有恶意
When I said I knew who you were, I didn't mean anything bad by that.
要是我连"久仰大名"都听不得
You know, things are rough
那还怎么得了
when "i know you" can be taken as an insult.
得罪了
Anyway, no offense.
没有的事
None taken.
改行做私人保安感觉如何
So how do you like the private sector?
换了辆好车
I get a better car.
不错嘛
Nice.
能否告诉我一点关于韦弗的信息
Anything you can tell me... about Weaver?
没什么可说的
Not much to tell.
她丈夫几年以前死了
Husband died a couple years ago.
这个她没怎么和你谈过?
She didn't talk about that much?
很多事情她都不怎么和我谈
She doesn't talk about much much.
她们母女关系如何
What's her relationship with her daughter like?
似乎很亲近
They seem close.
有仇敌吗
Have any enemies?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
我讨厌这种案子
I hate these cases.
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
你为什么停止寻找莎拉·康纳了
Why did you stop looking for Sarah Connor?
她...
Well, she, um...
她八年前就死了
She died eight years ago.
不 她没死
No, that's not true.
你愿意承认她没死了?
So you accept she's alive?
她当时在现场?
Sarah Connor was at the house?
活着出现了
Alive.
还用你说 是她带走了萨瓦娜?
Obviously, yes. Did she take Savannah?
她还活着 你一点也不吃惊啊
So it doesn't surprise you she's alive.
我不吃惊
No, it doesn't surprise me.
原来你说谎了
You lied about what you know.
是她带走萨瓦娜的吗
Did she take Savannah?
我想帮萨瓦娜 但帮不了
I tried to help, but could not.
保安是莎拉·康纳杀的吗
Did Sarah Connor kill those guards?
不是
No.
那她是在朝谁开枪
Then who was she shooting at?
他
Him.
我们应该告诉韦弗女士
We should tell Ms. Weaver.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表