剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
我需要给你做个透视
I need a picture of what is going on
看清腿内的伤情
Inside that leg.
我需要专业的器材
I need real instruments.
你想要回去?
You wanna go back?
不是想 是必须
No, not want. need.
我知道恐惧的感觉
I know what it is to be afraid.
嗨 埃里森先生 你好吗
Hello, mr. ellison. how are you today?
很好 谢谢你 约翰·亨利
I'm fine, thank you, john henry.
那些是玩具吗
Are those toys?
是的 默奇先生带给我的
Yes. mr. murch brought them to me.
他认为这有助于我的运动神经控制
He thinks these will help me develop fine motor control.
这些非常有趣
They're very interesting.
这是速战勇士
This is toa tahu.
火之勇士
The toa of fire.
他戴着防护面具
He wears the mask of shielding
手持尼恩拉幽灵炮
And wields the nynrah ghost blaster.
他立誓要击败马古它
He is sworn to defeat the makuta.
明白了
I see.
他们的肢体部件极其灵活
They have excellent range of motion in their limbs.
这是因为球窝关节强大
It's from the ball and socket joints.
而我这个身体
This body
在膝部和肘部
Uses hinge joints
用的是屈戍关节
In the knees and elbows.
功能就差一些
It's less efficient.
你这身体是为了做得像人形
That body was meant to look like a person.
是按照我们的形象制♥造♥的
It was made in our image.
哦
Oh.
人类又是按照谁的形象制♥造♥的呢
Whose image were humans made in?
上帝的形象
God's.
上帝依自己的形象创造了人类
We were made in god's image.
我这个身体和某个人很类似
This body was made to resemble a particular human.
这个身体1999年在新墨西哥红谷镇出现过
This body appeared in red valley, new mexico in 1999.
它后来又以不同姿态出现过
It had a different appearance then.
2007年
In 2007,
它绑♥架♥了福莱明医生
It kidnapped dr. alistair fleming.
强迫他把它的人皮再生
Forced him to re-grow its organic covering.
后来它又强迫整形医生莱曼
Then it forced a plastic surgeon named dr. david lyman
把它的脸
To alter its face
整得很像演员乔治·拉兹罗
To resemble actor george laszlo.
接着
Then it killed 20 members
20名FBI人♥质♥营救小组探员
Of the federal bureau of investigation's
又在北好莱坞被他杀害
Hostage rescue team in north hollywood.
-再后来 -够了
And then-- that's enough.
够了 约翰·亨利
That's enough, John henry.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我想了解这身体的历史
I wanted to know about this body's history.
所以我连上了互联网
So I accessed the internet,
然后用了一个简单的搜索关键词
And used a simple search parameter.
什么关键词
And what was that?
詹姆斯·埃里森
James Ellison.
埃里森先生 我有一个问题
Mr.Ellison, I have a question.
什么问题
What is it?
不是问你
It's not for you.
我有一个问题问上帝
I have a question for god.
你想问上帝什么
What do you wanna ask god?
我想知道
I wish to know
为什么他在创造你们的时候
Why he didn't use more
没有多用一些球窝关节
Ball and socket joints when he made you.
你竟然允许约翰·亨利使用网络
You've given John Henry access to the internet.
约翰·亨利有很多疑问
John henry has many questions.
默奇先生认为
Mr.Murch thought it would be a good idea
最好让他拥有自己寻找答案的能力
To give him the capacity to look for answers himself.
是啊 他这方面能力进展飞速
Well, he's gotten very good at it.
他都快成超级侦探了
He'd make a hell of a detective, actually.
但这很不明智
Still, it seems unwise.
谁知道他会找到些什么
Who knows what he'll find,
或者谁会找上他
Or who may find him.
你是在担心外面的势力
You're worried about outside forces
会影响约翰·亨利吗
Influencing John Henry?
我是在担心他会变成什么样
I'm worried about what he's going to become.
谁会来指引他
Who's gonna guide him.
那个人就是你啊 埃里森先生
Why, you are, Mr. Ellison.
是你
You.
里面有大量血迹
Whew. there's a lotta blood in there,
还有一些丢弃的医疗设备
Some discarded medical equipment.
好像有人试图做手术
Looks like someone tried to operate.
不管是谁 都已经早走远了
Whoever was in there is long gone.
现在怎么办
Now what?
不知道 我没潜入过这种地方
Don't know. I've never snuck into one before.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
去拿轮床
Get the gurney.
你了解未来的我
You know me in the future.
未来的我会怎么办
What would future me do?
你是说对莱莉?
You mean about riley?
对
Yeah.
未来的我现在会怎么办
What would future me do right now?
未来的你有更重要的事去做
Future you has more important things to do.
收拾好你的东西 出院
Get your things.You are checking out.
那么 你说的这个里斯
So this Reese guy you were talking about.
是他伤害你的?
He did this to you?
不是
No.
不能这么说
That's not completely true.
如果不是因为我...
And if it weren't for me...
不对
No.
天啊 不是这样的
God, no.
里斯是约翰的父亲
Reese is John's father.
他死了
And he's dead.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
开始吧 好吗
Look, can we just do this?
好吧
Okay. right.
我一会就回来
I'll come right back.
你的腿 又流血了
Your leg. It's bleeding again.
大概是因为子弹 我感觉它在动
I think it's the bullet. I think it's moving.
没错
It is.
她怎么说的来着
What did she say?
如果伤到动脉 我能活多久来着
If the artery gets nicked, how long do I have?
4分钟
Four minutes.
莎拉 你在哪
Sarah? where are you?
太平间
In the morgue.
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
不是
Not a joke.
我需要做手术 说来话长
I need surgery. A long story.
你找到那仓库了吗
The warehouse, did you find it?
还没呢 得先做最该做的
Not yet. First thing's first.
那就是最该做的
That is the first thing.
最该做的是摆脱警♥察♥ 你这事挺麻烦
Cleanup is the first thing. we have a situation with you.
其实我们现在有2个麻烦
We have a couple situations, actually.
什么 约翰在哪 出什么事了
What? where's John? what's wrong?
约翰没事 是他的女朋友
John's fine. it's his girlfriend.
她变成一个大♥麻♥烦了
I think she's turning into a problem.
-她从来都是大♥麻♥烦 -我知道
- Been a problem. - yeah, I know.
里斯 我
Reese, I, um--
我那条腿很棘手
I got a problem with this leg.
我感觉的出来 你给我打电♥话♥了
I can tell. you called me.
打了两次
Twice.
莎拉 你在听吗
Sarah, you there?
莎拉
Sarah?
是的
Yeah.
是的 我在听
Yeah, I'm here.
别担心约翰
Don't worry about John.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表