剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
你根本不了解
You don't know anything.
我在想一种草药
I'm thinking of an herb.
龙嵩?
Tarragon?
不对
No.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting time.
但他这游戏能行得通
But it's working. His game.
你是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
你怎么不生气呢
Why are you not angry?
为什么要生气呢
Why should I be?
我们有办法找她回来
We have a way to get her back.
告诉我孩子在哪儿
Tell me where the child is.
你看
Look.
你让我教他伦理 道德和规矩
You asked me to teach him ethics, morals, and rules.
但他不去遵守 又有什么用呢
What good is it if he's not gonna follow them?
他会遵守的
He will.
只要我们让他自己学
If we let him learn the rules on his own.
牛至
Oregano.
正确
Correct.
看到了吧
See there.
猜对了
A lucky guess.
蒙对了
Lucky.
给我们提示吧
Give us our clue.
阳光照耀在萨瓦娜身上
The sun is shining on Savannah.
警卫 搜查所有窗户附近
Security. Check near all windows.
任何能照进光的地方
Anyplace light is coming through.
收到
Copy.
我在想一种动物
I'm thinking of an animal.
羚羊
Antelope.
不对
No.
-狮子 -不对
- Lion. - No.
-马 -不对
- Horse. -No.
鸟
Bird!
正确
Correct.
给出提示吧
Give us our clue.
答案即是提示
The answer is the clue.
什么 那是什么意思
What? What does that mean?
如他所言
Just what he said.
鸟就是提示
Bird is our clue.
我知道她在哪儿了
I know where she is.
警卫 去电梯那儿等着
Security. Meet us at the elevators.
萨瓦娜 你没事吧
Savannah, are you okay?
去找妈妈吧
Go to your mother.
你找到我了 妈妈
You found me, mommy.
是的 宝贝儿
Yes, darling...
找到了
I did.
阿龙
Aaron?
我是约翰
John.
我记得你
I remember.
莱莉在家吗
Is Riley around?
不在 她昨晚没回家
No, she didn't come home last night.
莱莉没回家
Riley didn't come home.
谢谢
Thanks.
领养的孩子
Foster kids...
有时候就是这样的
That's the way it is with them sometimes.
他们想来就来
They drift into your life,
然后又想走就走
Then they drift back out again.
经常捉摸不定
Not always according to plan.
她还是个很倔强的人
She's a tough one, too.
心肠好 这我相信你了解 但
Good heart, as I'm sure you know, but...
很难接近
Tough to know.
我真的急需和她谈谈
Well, I really really needed to talk to her.
不知道您能不能传个口信...
I don't know if you could maybe just take a message for me...
稍等一下
Hang on a sec.
喂
Hello?
莱莉 天啊 莱莉
Riley! God, Riley!
你一切都好吧
Are you all right?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
一切都好
Everything's fine.
我在里弗塞德 说来话长了
I'm in Riverside, it's a long story.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
都快把我们急死了
We've been worried sick.
我们都打算报♥警♥了
We were about to call the police.
千万别报♥警♥
Please don't do that.
一切都好
Everything's fine.
约翰也担心你 他在这儿
John, too...he's here.
约翰
John?
真的吗 能和他说句话吗
Really? Can I talk to him?
我吗
Me?
莱莉
Riley?
你在里弗塞德?
You're in Riverside?
好的
Okay.
咱们见面后再谈吧
Well, listen...we'll talk when I see you.
我还以为你愿意听我的声音
I thought you'd wanna hear my voice.
你把大家都吓坏了
You know you're really freaking everybody out, right?
我现在也吓着你了吗
Am I freaking you out, now?
是的
Yes.
咱们回头再聊
So let's talk later.
对不起
I'm sorry.
只不过
It's just...
我很想念我的父母
I've been thinking about my parents a lot.
有些事情在脑海里是永远抹除不去的
And there are things I can't get out of my head.
我只是想 如果我去
And I just thought if I came out and saw
看看我们曾经住过的地方...
Where we used to live...
我知道...
I know...
很傻 不是吗
Stupid, right?
好的
Okay.
我们见面再谈这些
Well, we'll talk about all this in person.
好吗 等你回来以后
Yeah? When you get back.
先挂了吧
We're hanging up now.
约翰
John?
没错 那样最好了
Yeah, sure. That would be great.
约翰
John.
怎么
Yep?
我爱你
I love you.
知道了 再见
Okay, bye.
刚才究竟怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
什么怎么回事
What was what about?
就刚才的事
What happened just now.
-是计划好的 -不是
- It was the plan. - No.
计划原本是打电♥话♥给养父母
The plan was to call the foster parents.
计划是让他听到她的声音
The plan was to let him hear her voice.
我就是这么做的
That's what I did.
你不仅做了这些吧
That's not all you did.
你做的不是计划中的
What you did was not the plan.
计划是让他以为她还活着
The plan was to make him think she's still alive...
那他就不会去报♥警♥了
So he wouldn't go to the police.
只不过 你也成为了计划的一部分
You became part of that plan.
你的反应让这事显得更靠谱
Your reaction made it more authentic.
你不觉得这样更真实吗
Don't you think it was more authentic that way?
我们现在去哪
Where are we going now?
哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
我要去个地方
I'm going somewhere.
一个人
And I'm going to go alone.
你不能单独行动
You shouldn't be alone.
我可以
Yes, I should.
游戏好玩吗 埃里森先生
Did you have fun playing the game, Mr. Ellison?
不 约翰·亨利 不好玩
No, John Henry. I did not.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为你的所作所为让我十分恼火
Because what you did made me very, very angry.
我不明白了
I don't understand.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表