剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
《终结者之莎拉·康纳传奇》前情提要
Previously on Terminator the Sarah Connor Chronicles...
你们有核潜艇?
You've got a nuclear sub?
海狼级潜艇
Seawolf sub.
吉米·卡特号♥
The Jimmy Carter.
舰长是个改了程序的T-888
We've got a scrubbed trip eight for a captain.
该死 你该把这些零件都烧了的
Damn it, Cameron, you're supposed to burn the endos.
你到底怎么了
What's happening with you?
我在脑中的芯片旁边植入了炸♥弹♥
I've planted an explosive in my skull near my chin.
很小的炸♥弹♥ 但足够了
It's a small amount, but it's enough.
我看到了她的金属骨骼 她也发现我了
I saw the metal, and she knows that I saw it.
战胜恐惧 记住你的使命
Master your fear.Remember the mission.
我不能回去
I can't go back there.
你来到这个时空 是为了让约翰远离她
You are here to keep John Connor away from her.
我能让她说实话
I can get her to tell me the truth.
离她远点儿
Stay away from her.
你想让卡梅隆杀了我
Cameron was supposed to kill me!
你计划好了 只有我被杀死 约翰才会恨她
You knew that was the only thing that would turn John against her.
是我把你救出地狱
I rescued you from hell!
带你来到天堂
And I took you to paradise.
你别这么夸张
You don't need to be so dramatic about this.
就是个轻松的任务
It's a milk run.
跨越满是机器的8000海里大洋 这叫轻松?
A milk run across 8,000 miles of metal-infested ocean.
我每次出海你都会这么紧张是吗
Are you gonna be like this every time I ship out?
听着 杰西 我也有个任务
Listen Jesse, I'm going on a mission, too.
知道
Oh, I see.
又是那种秘密任务
One of those missions.
不是
No.
是别的任务
It's something else.
这次不一样
It's different.
不一样
Different.
怎么个不一样
Derek, how's it different?
什么叫不一样
What does different mean?
不一样就是不一样
Different means different.
你听我说
Just listen to me.
你困在海中的铁皮舱里
You're stuck in a can under the ocean,
身边却有那种东西相伴
With one of those things...
别担心奎格 好不
Don't worry about Queeg, all right?
他是个好伙计
He's a good bloke.
他就不叫"伙计"
He's not a bloke.
他不是我们这头的
Jesse, he's not on our side.
千万别相信他
Don't ever think that.
朝芯片的位置打
Aim for the chip.
这样才能打败他们
Aim for the chip, they don't get up.
我也爱你
I love you too.
德里克
Derek...
Hoo-roo[澳洲俚语]
Hoo-roo.
意思是"回见"
Means "I'll see you later."
Hoo-roo
Hoo-roo.
干嘛呢
What're you doing?
搬家
Moving.
好啊
Yeah, well...
好像是该搬了
Seems about the right time for that.
收拾好你的东西
Get your stuff sorted.
客厅我收拾得差不多了
I'm nearly done with the living room,
我该去收拾车♥库♥了
I'm gonna start on the garage.
车♥库♥交给我吧
Why don't you let me take the garage?
那儿有好多存储卡和优盘
I just got a lot of memory cards and flash drives out there.
我得仔细处理
I need to sort through.
我可不希望咱把达卡拉公♥司♥的材料留下
I don't want us to save our Dakara records
却把《星际入侵者》的游戏烧掉
And torch my old copy of Space Invaders.
都交给你了
It's all yours.
谢谢
Thanks.
好家伙 够组装一个机器杀手了
Great, it looks like a robot serial killer lives here.
啊 这儿就站着一个呢
Oh, I guess one does.
我在做存货盘点呢
I'm doing inventory.
别跟这儿做
Well, don't do it here.
在我妈进来前 咱得把这些都收好
We need to clear all this stuff out before mom comes in and finds it.
去后面挖个坑
Dig a hole out back.
就在挡土墙下面
Down below the retaining wall.
先把这些零件埋了 然后再回来处理
We'll bury the parts and come back for them later.
得找个地方把它们烧了
We have to find a place to burn them.
必须烧
And we will burn them.
喝什么呢
What you drinking?
不知道
I don't know.
你不知道自己在喝啥?
You don't know what you're drinking?
里面有烈酒
There's booze in it.
还有糖 缓解辣味
Some sugary crap to cut the hell outta the burning taste,
还有冰块
And some ice.
已经快喝光了
'Course, this one's pretty much empty.
再给她来一杯
Can you get her another one of...
就她喝的这个
Whatever she's drinking?
如果连酒的名字都不知道 你怎么点呢
If you don't know what it's called, how do you order it?
就像你刚才那样
Just like you did.
但总得有个头儿啊
But it's gotta start somewhere, right?
不能刚坐这儿就冒出那么一句啊
I mean, you can just sit down and ask for that right off.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
想跟我上♥床♥用不着问这么多问题吧
You ask a lot of questions for a guy who wants to get in my pants.
有嘛?
Do I?
瞧 又一个问题
Yeah, see... there's another one.
军装不错啊
That's a nice costume.
你想在军队混出名堂?
You thinking about a career in the military?
我是海军P-3反潜机的飞行员
Actually, I fly P-3s. For the navy.
看来是穿棕色战靴的
Mm. Brown shoe.
没错
Guilty as charged.
你呢
You?
潜艇
Submarine.
潜艇士兵
Bubblehead.
潜艇士兵
A bubblehead!
他们在澳洲允许女人上潜艇?
They let women on subs in Australia?
没错
Yeah.
还有重新编程的机器人杀手呢
Reprogrammed killer robots too.
我们没有性别歧视
Yeah, we don't discriminate.
这可就巧了
Well, there's a coincidence.
我是搜寻潜艇的 你是开潜艇的
I hunt subs, you drive subs.
就像狼和牧羊犬嘿
Sort of like the wolf and the sheep dog.
我可不是把你比作狗
Not that I'm comparing you to a dog, or anything.
其实你说得挺好
That's a good point, actually.
帮我想起个事儿
In fact, I just remembered something.
什么
What's that?
牧羊犬最恨狼
Sheep dogs hate wolves.
我最恨穿棕战靴的
And I hate brown shoes.
你们怎么这就搬走了
I can't believe you guys are just up and moving like this.
你先等我开个派对啊
You could let me throw a party.
你从没来我家吃过饭
You know you never did come to dinner.
胶带
Tape.
没事的啦
It's okay.
你们又不是搬火星去
It's not like you're moving to mars, right?
咱们可以继续保持联♥系♥啊
I mean, we can still totally keep in touch.
没问题
Absolutely.
我来帮你
Oh, here, let me help you with that.
我没问题 你坐着吧
No, no, no, I'm good. Sit down.
我强健得很呢
You know, I am fine.
他们说生完孩子且养呢
People say it takes a while to get back to fighting trim,
但我迅雷不及掩耳地恢复了
But I snapped back like a rubber band.
生活的变化总是这么快
Yeah, mostly like a rubber band.
你很上去很不错
You look great.
我在想 如果我能母乳哺育孩子到5岁
I'm thinking if I can breastfeed him till he's five,
也许我就能一直保持丰满的胸部呢
Maybe I can trick my body into letting me keep these boobs.
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
就算是吧
Sort of.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表