剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
保罗和我刚回来几周
Paul and I just got back a couple weeks ago.
你不是来这里讨论斑马的
But you didn't come here to talk about zebras.
我希望你能帮我
I was hoping you could run a check
查询一个人 不要留下记录
On someone for me-- off the record.
谁啊
Who is it?
凯瑟琳·韦弗 泽拉公♥司♥的
Catherine weaver. zeira corp.
你对她有什么兴趣
What's your interest in her?
其实 是她对我有兴趣
Actually, she's interested in me.
她给了我一个工作邀请
She offered me a job.
你要离开FBI吗
You're leaving the bureau?
只是工作邀请 蕾拉
It's just an offer, lila.
你没戴你的十字架
You're not wearing your cross.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
你的举止
The way you're carrying yourself.
北好莱坞发生的那些事
What happened in north hollywood...
不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
埃利森探员
Agent ellison?
这些最新的302材料给你
Got those updated 302s for you.
多谢 利斯
Thank you, liz.
很高兴你还用这个姓
Glad you kept the name.
这姓挺好
It's a good name.
你从哪里来的 艾莉森
Where are you from, alison?
我忘了
I don't remember.
你从哪里来的 艾莉森
Where are you from, alison?
我忘了
I don't rememb..
你忘了你从哪里来的
You don't remember what town you're from?
这有什么关系啊
Why does it matter?
那里不存在了
It's not there anymore.
你知道 有时候人们忘记事情
You know, sometimes when people forget,
是因为他们需要忘记
It's because they need to forget...
是因为发生了一些痛苦的事情
Because something painful has happened.
我想知道你是否遭遇了什么
I'm wondering if something has happened to you.
谈谈你的生活吧
Tell me about your life.
我住在一个地道里
I live in a tunnel.
我找垃圾当食物吃
I eat garbage for dinner.
你现在所说的任何话都会保密的
Anything you say in here is confidential.
除非是
The only exception is
除非你想伤害某人
Is if you were planning to harm someone...
我就会报告的
I would have to report that.
我谁都不会伤害
I would never hurt anyone.
谈谈你的家庭
Tell me about your family.
记忆是能通过联想唤起的
Memory is a very associative thing.
有时一些景象
Sometimes sights,
声音 甚至味道都能让我们想起过去
Sounds, even a smell can take us back.
我爸爸是个建筑师
My father was an architect.
他教我画画
He taught me how to draw.
我妈是个音乐老师
My mother was music teacher.
她一坐就是几个小时
She'd sit for hours
听肖邦的音乐
And listen to chopin.
那你胳膊上的手镯是
What's that bracelet on your arm?
我妹妹送我的生日礼物
My sister gave it to me for my birthday.
7月22号♥那天
July 22nd...
我在格里斐斯公园办了聚会
I had a party in griffith park.
朋友们都在那
All my friends were there.
我看到个男孩骑着他的银色山地车
I saw a boy ride by on his silver mountain bike,
于是我对爸爸说
And I told my dad...
我也想要一辆
That's what I want.
他说明年吧
And he said next year.
但是下一年我没有办聚会
But I didn't have a party the next year.
谁都没有
No one did.
为什么没有
Why not?
因为所有人都死了
Everyone was dead.
为什么没有
why not?
那是巴里虎
It's a balinese tiger.
你见过真的巴里虎吗
Have you ever seen a real one?
很不幸 三十年代的时候
Unfortately, they were hunted to extinction
它们就被猎光了
In the '30s.
你觉得我们也会灭绝吗
Do you ever think that could happen to us?
人类
To humans?
你在担心这个吗
Is that something you worry about?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
家在哪儿
Where's home?
棕榈谷
Palmdale.
棕榈谷
Palmdale?
我从那儿来的
That's where I'm from.
请问 你认识一个叫乔迪的人吗
Hey, do you know a jody, by any chance?
乔迪 你认识乔迪吗
Jody? do you know a jody?
-这儿有人认识乔迪吗 -我认识她
-Anybody here know a jody? -yeah, yeah, I know her.
刚才她跟个女孩还在这儿呢
Yeah, she was here earlier with some other chick.
知道她去哪儿了么
Do you know where she went?
不知道 不过她有时
No. but she hangs out
住在丝兰街的过渡教习所
At this halfway house sometimes on yucca.
丝兰街 谢谢
Yucca. thanks.
饿了吧
Hungry?
分点果冻给你
Split my jell-o with you.
特雷弗呢
Where's Trevor?
去给我找像样的吃的了
He went to go get me some real food.
他是孩子的父亲
He's the baby daddy.
怕你不知道
In case you didn't figure that out.
你从未提及他
You never mentioned him.
我们分分合合
We've been on and off.
知道我怀孕的时候他吓坏了
He freaked when I got pregnant.
但 现在又来了
But...now he's here.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
你知道吗 我只是
Just...i just want life
想让他的生活没有缺憾
To be perfect for him, you know?
你不这么觉得吗
Didn't you feel that way?
别误会 我可不是个傻瓜
Dodot get me wrong. I'm not an idiot.
没有十全十美 这我知道
I know it'll never be perfect.
只是
It's just...
就现在 在这里
Right now... in there...
没人能嘲笑他
No one's ever made fun of him,
拒绝他的约会
Turned him down for a date.
但他这种无忧无虑的日子
How long does he have, really,
还能过多久呢
Until he figures out how hard it can all be?
妈妈
Mom?
是我 艾莉森
It's me, alison.
不好意思 你一定是打错了
I'm sorry. you must have the wrong number.
是扬夫人吗
Mrs. young?
对 我是克莱尔·扬
Yes. this is claire young.
我和您的女儿在一起
I'm here with your daughter.
肯定是搞错了 我没有女儿
There must be some mistake. I don't have a daughter.
现在还没有
Not yet.
不过 艾莉森这个名字很好听
Very pretty name, though, alison.
她都不知道我是谁
She didn't even know who I was.
做父母的都很恶心
Parents suck.
尤其是当妈的
Especially mothers.
她为什么对我这么做
Why would she do that to me?
没有为什么
Who knows why anyone does anything?
好了
Come on
去找点乐子吧
Let's go have some fun.
请坐
Ah, ah. sit.
吃点吧
Eat. I insist.
谢谢
Thank you.
喜欢吃烤牛肉吗
You like tri-tip?
烤牛肉我很拿手 搞个烧烤聚会吧
I grill a mean tri-tip. we could do a barbecue.
带上你的孩子
With you and the kids.
约翰 还有 女孩儿叫什么来着
Uh...john and-- what's the girl's name again?
卡梅隆
Cameron.
等不及要见他们了
Can't wait to meet 'em.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表