剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
一小时后你就可以出去了
We'll have you out of here in an hour.
让你受苦很抱歉
Sorry you had to go through all this.
这样就完了吗
That's it?
吉姆 你是个聪明人
You're a smart guy, jim.
接受我的回答吧 "是的"
Take "yes" for an answer.
祝你出去后好运
Good luck out there.
你说过你会跟他谈谈的
You said you were gonna have a talk with him.
谈过了
I did.
只不过很短罢了
It was short.
你又准备对他说什么呢
What were you gonna say to him?
你了解我的
Well, you know me.
有趣的德里克
Funny derek.
有趣的德里克
Funny derek.
日落怎么样
How was the sunset?
好得不能再好了
Never better.
我从没觉得
You never really struck me
你是跟踪前妻的那种人
As the type to stalk your ex-wife.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是 呃
I just, um...
有种想看看这房♥子的冲动
I had an urge to see the house.
想看看熟悉的东西
See something familiar.
很奇怪唉 我知道了
Weird, I know.
你也知道你不再住在这了
You do realize you don't live here anymore.
没错
Yeah.
这车不错呀
Fancy ride.
怪不得总有探员做回平民
No wonder we keep losing people to civilian life.
这是公车
Company car.
他们把这车租给我
They lease it for me.
我得告诉你
I have to tell you,
你脸色不太好
You don't look so well.
嗯 是不太好
Yeah, I'm not.
我只是 呃
I just, um...
我不知道 我
I don't know, i...
我怀念这些
I miss it.
我怀念过去的生活
I miss my old life.
詹姆斯 现在说这些太奇怪了
James, this is a really weird time to start into all that.
不 不 我不是这个意思
No, no, I don't mean that.
事情变了
Things have changed.
我只是
And I just...
我没有
I didn't.
你都语无伦次了
You're not making sense.
来吧 进屋说吧
Come on, come inside.
保罗会煮咖啡 我们进屋再说
Paul can make coffee. we'll talk about it.
谢了 但我不是为这个而来的
Thanks, but I didn't come over for that.
不 你是为这个
Yes, you did.
我这么做不对
This was the wrong thing for me to do.
我不再住在这了
I don't live here anymore.
你这么做是对的
It was the right thing to do.
只是晚了五年
Just five years too late.
下次再怀旧时记得打电♥话♥给我
Call me the next time you wanna see something familiar.
我会寄给你照片
I'll send you a picture.
是谁干的
Who was it?
他们不会再来了
They won't be back.
家收拾得不错啊
Place looks good.
是啊 呃
Yeah, well,
我想我们差不多
I think we pretty much
把一切都恢复原状了
Got everything back to how it was.
我们
We?
莱莉来帮忙了
Riley helped.
你是怎么找到他们的
So how'd you find 'em?
是德里克的销赃所还是什么
Was it derek's fence, or what?
约翰 你不能再带别人来这了
You can't bring people here anymore, john.
什么
What?
她和这事没关系
She had nothing to do with this.
不 你有关系
No, you did.
她只是让这一切变得更糟了
She just made it worse.
她是危险人物
She's a security risk.
是吗
Really?
她从没想杀了我
She's never tried to kill me.
你也知道这和莱莉没关系
And you know that this has nothing to do with riley.
和规定也没关系
Or the rules.
和房♥子的安全也没关系
Or the security of this house.
你生气是因为我找到了
You're pissed off because I found someone
我真正愿意和她在一起的人
I actually like spending time with
那个人不是你
And it's not you.
你觉得我不想让你过正常生活吗
You think I don't want you to have a normal life?
不 我没这么认为
No, I don't.
嘿 约翰 我们没选择这样
Hey, we didn't choose this, john.
是命运选择了我们
It chose us.
我们无能为力
And there's nothing either of us can do about it.
我的工作就是保护你
My job is to protect you.
你想怎么恨我就怎么恨我
And you can hate me as much as you want,
但只要我在这 就会继续保护你
But I will keep doing that as long as I'm here.
我杀死萨卡辛时
Then why didn't you protect me
你怎么没保护我
When I was killing sarkissian?
我用手勒住他脖子时
Why didn't you protect me
你怎么没保护我
When I had my hands around his throat?
你怎么没保护我免受这些
Why didn't you protect me from that?
是海鳗
It's a moray.
它们是夜行食肉动物
They're nocturnal predators.
它有名字吗
Does it have a name?
不 它没名字
No, it doesn't.
请坐
Please, sit.
我看过了目击者报告
I read the witness report.
我也是
So did i.
他跟疯了似的 不是吗
He comes across as crazy, doesn't he?
谁不会呢
Who wouldn't?
你 如果你告诉我实情的话
You, if you'd tell me the truth.
那里还有另外一个你 不是吗
There was another one of you, wasn't there?
双胞胎吗
A twin?
是的
Yes.
他现在在哪
Where is it now?
我不知道
I don't know.
他为什么会来
Why did it come?
我想我正在接受考验
I think I'm being tested.
像工作那样吗
Like job?
你知道那个故事吗
You know the story?
他经历了常人没有的艰难
He suffered worse than any man before him.
他所珍爱的一切都被拿走了
Everything he loved was taken away.
除了他生命以外的任何东西
Everything but his life.
但他没有否认上帝
But he didn't renounce god.
上帝宽恕了他
And god spared him.
那么谁宽恕了你呢
So who spared you?
你从哪拿到的那些信♥用♥卡♥
Where did you get those credit cards?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道
Yes, you do.
她说
She said...
她会找到我的
She would find me.
她还说会杀了我
She said she would kill me.
我向你保证
I promise you,
她不会的
She won't.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表