剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
《魔鬼终结者之莎拉·康纳传奇》前情回顾
Previously on "Terminator, the Sarah Connor Chronicles"...
你喝多了吗
Been drinking?
你怎么进来的 我叫乔迪
So what are you in for? I'm jody.
你干了什么 伤害我了吗
What did you do-- did you hurt me?
出什么事了吗
Is there a problem?
没有 我是他哥哥
No, I'm her brother,
约翰·鲍姆
John baum.
你在此所说的一切都会保密
Whatever you say in here is confidential.
唯一例外是
The only exception is if you were planning
如果你计划伤害他人 我就必须报告
To harm someone, I would have to report that.
-杰西 -宝贝
-Jesse. -hi, baby.
你擅离职守了吗
Are you awol?
杰西 你做了逃兵吗
Jess, did you run?
我需要一个休息的地方
I need a place to rest.
詹姆斯·埃里森
James ellison?
为什么这样
Why?
你们不是一头的吗
Aren't you on the same side?
天网不像我这样相信你
Skynet does not believe in you like I do.
相信
Believe?
你相信什么
What do you believe?
你会把我带向康纳母子
You will lead me to the connors.
慢着
Stay there.
屋里没人
There's no one here.
你在哪
Where the hell are you?
你觉得我应该在哪
Where the hell am I supposed to be?
家被窃了
We just got robbed.
你说什么
You were what?
钻石 现金 信♥用♥卡♥ 身份证明
Diamonds, cash, credit cards, i.d.s.
咱们被洗劫一空
They cleaned us out.
机器人干的吗
Machine?
我的皮夹克没了
My leather jacket's gone.
吃的也基本都没了
So is most of the food.
是人干的
Human.
如果这些身份证明落入坏人手里
If those i.d.s fall into the wrong hands...
听着 到市区来
Listen, head downtown.
我半小时后告诉你确切地址
I'll call you with an exact location in half an hour.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?
真实生活的电♥话♥
Real life calling.
你可以不回应的
You don't always have to answer.
我上次试图不予理睬时
I tried it ignoring it all last time around
整座变♥态♥城市都被炸飞
And the whole freaking town blew up.
你真有趣
You're a funny man.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 了解我的人都这么说
Yeah, that's the first thing people say who know me.
有趣的德里克
Funny derek.
这系统怎么回事
What's wrong with the system?
它怎么没响
Why didn't it beep
或者按你设置的那样干点什么
Or do whatever the hell you set it up to do?
约翰
John.
上回莱莉是从约翰的窗户爬出去的
Riley climbed out john's window.
必须关掉警报器
The alarm would
她才能爬出去
Had to have been turned off for her to do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你把密♥码♥给她了吗
You gave her the code?
我们看电视到很晚
We were up late watching tv.
她本该重置警报器的
She was supposed to reset it.
结果你的伟大计划落空了
And somehow your master plan went awry.
-妈妈 -约翰 我们的身份证明被偷了
Mom-- john, our i.d.s are out there.
我们的名字 长相
Our names, our faces.
假地址 假名字
Fake addresses, fake names.
根据这些不会找到这里
Nothing can be traced to this house.
不会吗 如果警♥察♥抓到作案的人呢
No? what if the police find who did this?
这线索还不够吗
Where do you think that trail leads to?
如果我们的身份证明
If our i.d.s made it into the system
跟这个地址联♥系♥在一起
Linked to this address--
加拿大
Canada.
我们该搬到加拿大去
We should move to canada.
看到你们的门开着
Saw your door was open.
我就想给你们送点
I thought I'd bring you guys some--
天啊 出什么事了
Oh, my god, what happened?
我去给特雷弗打电♥话♥
I'll go call trevor.
别 约翰惹了点事
No, john's been having some trouble
是跟学校的同学
With some kids at school.
-真的吗 -是的
Seriously? yeah.
你知道小孩会有多傻
You know how stupid kids can be.
等你孩子出生你就知道了
Anyway, you'll know soon enough.
我们正准备去见他们家长
We're just on our way to see their parents.
好吧 如果你改变主意
All right, well, if you change your mind--
我会打电♥话♥给你
I'll call you.
我该干些什么
What am I supposed to do?
找把扫帚先
I'd start with a broom.
快点 丽塔
Come on, rita.
我都被催得烦死了
Look, I got the county breathing down my neck.
我们不能积压这么多材料啊
We can't have a backlog like this.
我会干完的
I'll get it done.
就今天
Today.
我两周前就要了
I needed it two weeks ago.
是我儿子
It's my son.
他今早开着邻居的车走了
He took off this morning with the neighbor's car
还带着我的信♥用♥卡♥
And my credit cards.
一旦他试图刷♥卡♥
We'll call you right away
我们就立刻给您回电
If he attempts a charge, miss baum.
打这个号♥码可以吗
Is this a good number to reach you?
可以 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
如果你知道这女孩干了些什么
If you knew what was going on with the girl,
你怎么不说呢
Why didn't you say something?
对你说吗
To you?
对我 对他 总之要说
To me, to him, to somebody.
我早说过我对安保问题的立场
I've always made my position on security very clear.
没人喜欢唠唠叨叨的人
No one likes a nag.
我在找这个女孩
I'm looking for this girl.
你看到这些人了吗
You see these people, sir?
这可不是假人
These people are real.
全都是真人
These are the real people,
他们都比你来得早
And they were all here before you.
我是她叔叔
I'm her uncle.
那我还是安吉丽娜·朱莉呢
And I'm angelina jolie.
排到队尾去
Get to the back of the line.
我认识这女孩
I know that chick.
你找她干嘛
So what do you want her for?
她欠你钱吗
She owe you money?
我是她叔叔
I'm her uncle.
你不是她叔叔 你是个警♥察♥
You're not her uncle. you're a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
你要伤害她吗
You gonna hurt her?
是的
Yes.
她哥哥呢 你也要伤害他吗
What about her brother, you gonna hurt him too?
她哥哥
Her brother?
是啊
Yeah.
好像叫约翰·鲍姆
John baum or whatever.
约翰·鲍姆
John baum?
又一个奖品
Another prize.
是这人吗
Is that him?
对 是他
Yeah, that's him.
我们开车转转
Let's take a ride.
谁啊
Who is it?
洛杉矶警局
Los angeles police department.
稍等
Hold on.
我在找
I'm just trying to catch up
昨晚比赛的消息
On last night's game.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表