剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
Then I realized...
他们把我治好是为了让我继续卖♥♥命
They were just patching me up so I could do my job.
你负责什么
What's your job?
我刚说过
Like I said...
第一个最难下手
First one was the hardest.
你是我的第一个
You were my first.
很吃惊吧
You seem surprised.
只是...
I just...
我本来觉得 像你这样的暴♥力♥女...
I just figured a badass gal like yourself--
我从没杀过人
Never.
很高兴你的纪录没在我这儿打破
I'm...glad I didn't break your streak.
我能帮你远走高飞 还有你的妻子
I can help you disappear, you and your wife.
他们会到处找 然后把我们杀掉
They'll hunt us down. they'll slaughter us.
有些法子能让他们无迹可寻
There are ways to keep 'em off your trail,
我总结的经验
Things I've learned.
比如呢
Like what?
把这货车弃了 换辆新的
You ditch the van. get a new car.
然后住进高档酒店
Check into an expensive hotel,
越高档越好
The most expensive you can find.
他们的想法♥会♥恰恰相反
They'll always expect the opposite.
你有我的电♥话♥
You have my phone.
当我回到伙伴身边 我会打给你
When I get back to my people, I'll call you.
不过我们得抓紧
But we have to move fast
这样才让他们来不及反应
So they don't know what's happening.
她的体香
Her smell.
是我最怀念的
It's what I miss the most.
像洗好的衣服
Like clean laundry.
没料到会这样吧
Didn't see that one comin'...hmm?
达娜
Dana.
-出去 -达娜
- Get out of the room. -Dana!
出去
Get out of the room!
她在里面 她还在里面
She's in there! she's in there!
-带她出去 -她还在里面
Get her out of the room! she's in there!
-她还在里面呢 -快走
She's in there! come on!
喂
Hello?
记得不 我说这里不对劲
Remember I told you something strange was going on?
嗯 那个 那个护士
Uh, the--the nurse.
我的室友死了
My roommate's dead.
死于昨晚的火灾
She died last night in a fire.
他们想以意外来掩盖这事儿
They're trying to claim it's some kind of accident.
或许你是对的 那就回家吧
Okay, maybe you're right. maybe you should come home.
不 现在不行
No, not now.
首先 我要介绍下
First of all, I'd like to give you an update
达娜的最新情况
On dana's condition.
诊所有谣传说
There's a rumor going around the clinic
她已经去世了
That she didn't pull through.
这是造谣
That's not the case.
达娜的情况确实很危险
Dana is in extremely critical condition,
不过她还活着
But she is still alive.
对我们所有人而言
This has been a traumatic experience
这都是一次痛苦的经历
For all of us.
作为病人 如果你们选择离开诊所
Patients, if you choose to leave the clinic,
我们欢迎你们随时回来继续治疗
You may return at any time to complete your treatment.
不过 如果允许我们在这个紧张时期
However, it would be of great value to us,
对你们的睡眠状况进行评估
And we think to you,
对于我们双方
If we were allowed to evaluate your sleep patterns
都有非常重大的意义
During this time of duress.
无论去留 我们都支持你们的决定
Whatever you choose, we fully support your decision.
鲍姆小姐
Miss baum.
听说你决定留下
I hear you've decided to stay.
是的
I have.
这样的事件会使皮质醇增高
An incident like this increases cortisol levels.
今晚你恐怕会更难入睡
You may find it even more difficult to sleep tonight.
这个
Here.
对你会有用
These should help.
安定
Diazepam.
我之前说过 这是失眠的标准疗法
Like I said, standard treatment for insomnia.
你得现在就吃
You should take them now.
好了
Good.
一直想谢谢你
I've been meaning to say thank you.
谢谢你做的"捕梦器"
For the dream catcher.
每位病人都有这待遇吗
You make them for all the patients?
只有需要的人才有
Just the ones who need 'em.
也就是总做噩梦的人呵
The ones who have nightmares.
你跟她熟吗
Did you know her well?
你知道的 她没死
You know, she ain't dead.
没错 对不起
Right. sorry.
她总说梦见自己被烧死了
She kept saying she dreamt she died in a fire.
也许我该给她做个大些的呵
Maybe I shoulda made her a bigger one, huh?
噩梦没烧着她 倒是烟头惹了祸
A nightmare didn't burn her. a cigarette did.
她应该掌控起来
She shoulda taken charge.
指什么
Taken charge?
掌控她脑子里的想法
Of what was goin' on inside her head.
控制它
Controlled it.
你相信这个吗
You believe it then?
我当然信
Course I do.
郊狼 有什么神秘象征吗
Coyote. does it have mystical significance?
它保护你? 引导你?
Does it protect you, guide you?
这个吗 没有
This? no.
是为了我女朋友
It's just for my girl.
她觉得这样很性感
She thinks it's sexy.
说说你的事吧
Tell me a story.
去死
Go to hell.
多数人都不懂拷问是怎么回事
What most people know about torture's bullcrap.
不是疼痛让他们开口
It's not the pain that causes people to talk.
而是开口让他们疼痛
It's the talking that causes people pain.
所以 说说吧
So tell me a story.
在仓库里你讲过你的事
You told me a story once in the warehouse,
关于你儿子
A story about your son.
你听后就放松警惕了
That's when you let me go.
回想一下 还真有意思
Thinking back on it, it's funny.
我觉得你不像感情用事的人啊
You don't strike me as the sentimental type.
是你讲的 不是我
Your story, not mine.
是啊 但你相信了
Yeah, but you believed it.
你相信了
You believed it...
因为你有孩子
Because you have a child.
我见过你身上的疤了
I've seen your scar.
我讲的 其实是你的事
My story is your story.
所以 我让你开口时
That's why you told it back to me
你把我讲的又讲了一遍
When I asked you for one.
这就是重点
This is what is important.
这是你想要保护的人
This is who you're protecting.
你有个儿子
You have a son.
他是你的同伙
He's your accomplice.
看到没
See?
你露出马脚了
I was alarmed.
那么 你儿子是你的同伙
So your son is your accomplice.
看来你不是"雌雄大盗"的风格 你是"血腥妈咪"
You're not bonnie. you're ma barker.
他只是个孩子
He's just a boy.
一个你要用生命保护的孩子
A boy you'd die to protect.
每个母亲都会的
Any mother would.
你可能会吃惊
You'd be surprised.
敌人就像杂草
The enemy's like a weed.
只要你没有连根拔净
You leave any part of it underground,
它就会在你最没防范的时候突然冒出来
It'll pop right back up when you least expect it.
你应该斩草除根的
You gotta kill the root.
削株掘根
Or in this case...the seed.
你没机会接近他的
You won't get anywhere near him.
他可不是只身一人
He's not alone.
我不需要找他
I won't have to.
你是他母亲
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表