剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
鞋带开了
Your shoes are untied.
会系吗
Do you know how to tie them?
要我教你不
Would you like me to show you?
那么
So...
看看我们这儿都有些啥
Let's see what we have here.
好吗
Okay?
娃娃
Dolls.
小人书
Ooh, coloring books.
看 我们还有
Look, and we have,
哈 一套带人头的
Oh, a set of cards
画卡
With faces.
高兴
Happy.
悲伤
Sad.
惊恐
Scared.
想玩啥随你
Just play with anything you want.
我先和你妈妈说会儿话
I'm gonna talk to your mommy for a second.
要花点时间
This will take some time.
如果需要我出去才能更快治疗
I can wait outside
我可以在外边等
If it will make things go faster.
不是一日之功啊
More time than just today.
我在外面等
I'll wait outside.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
转了转
On a run.
花了六个小时
You've been gone six hours.
我晚了吧
I guess I'm slow.
我把谢尔曼的房♥子又查了一遍
I doubled back on sherman's house.
什么都没
I got nothing.
他人怎么样
How was he?
有好奇心 聪明 招人讨厌
Curious, smart, annoying.
看来他很擅长自己的工作
So he's good at his job.
比我们的活儿干的好多了
Better than we were at ours.
我们窃听了他的办公室
We bugged the office,
但我们仍然需要病人病历
But we still need the patient files.
你要回去吗
You're going back?
这不是我的第一选择
Not my first choice.
我没事 行了吗 我没事
I'm fine, okay? I'm fine.
我只是在收拾这个
I was just cleaning it.
我以为没子弹了呢
I thought-- I thought I cleared it.
只是灼伤
It's just a burn
弹壳擦了一下
From the shell casing.
你想成为这个女孩吗
You want to be the girl?
她的妈咪在哪
where's her mommy?
不知道
I don't know.
你觉得她妈咪会在哪呢
Where do you tnk her mommy is?
在工作
She's working.
嗯 好啊
Hmm, okay.
她不喜欢她妈咪看她的眼神
She doesn't like the way her mommy looks at her.
什么样的眼神
No? how does she look at her?
她想告诉你一个秘密
She wants to tell you a secret.
好啊
Okay.
我想找回以前的妈咪
I want my old mommy back.
您女儿真漂亮
Your daughter is beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟她妈咪长得真像
She looks just like her mommy.
是
Yes.
是很像
She does.
我想跟你妈妈谈两句 好吗
I just need a minute with your mom, okay?
跟这儿等着
Wait here.
你童年最深刻的记忆是什么
What are your strongest memories from childhood?
我最深刻的记忆吗
My strongest memories?
是的 你最常想起什么
Yeah, what do you remeer most?
哪些最为记忆犹新
What's vivid to you?
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
萨瓦娜父亲的去世
Well, the death of savannah's father
是她最为记忆犹新的
Is the most vivid memory she has.
包括听到噩耗 以及参加葬礼
Hearing the news, the funeral.
她还很小 摆脱不了这个
She's so young, she has no distance from it.
但我们没法让她成长得更快 对不
Well, we can't make her grow faster, can we?
听着
Look, I'm--
我相信你非常痛苦
I'm sure you're in a lot of pain,
不过你需要确保
But you need to reassure savannah
萨瓦娜在失去父亲的同时
That she hasn't lost her mother
不要连母亲也失去了
Asell as her father.
知道松鼠和大树怎么回事吗
You know the squirrel and the tree?
看着啊
See, uh...
你为大树套个圈
You make a loop for the tree.
松鼠绕着大树跑
The squirrel runs around the tree.
然后它向洞里跳
Then he dives in the hole
又从那头跑出来
And scurries out the other side.
萨瓦娜
Savannah.
约翰
John.
老样子吗 好的
The usual? yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰西
Jesse?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
康纳派你回来 什么目的
Connor sent you back. what for?
约翰为什么派你回来
Why'd connor send you back?
你既然在这里 就肯定知道
You're here. you must know.
没人跟我说过
No one told me.
你走时连招呼都没打
And you left without saying good-bye.
我得到的命令是建设一间安全屋
My orders were to set up a safe house
然后等在那里
And wait.
目的是什么我不知道
For what, I don't know.
只是等待
I wait.
就在公园
At the park.
吃热狗是吗
Eating hot dogs.
你呢
What about you?
康纳让你做什么
What's connor got you doing?
不是康纳派我回来的 德里克
Connor didn't send me back, derek.
不是他吗
He didn't?
什么意思
What do you mean?
这处是新的
That's new.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
如今到处都是机器人
There's metal everywhere these days.
为我们站岗
Looking for us.
为我们工作
Working for us.
康纳在每个重要基地都至少派驻一个
Connor's got at least one in every major base.
其中有一个大家伙叛变了
A big one flipped on us,
炸毁了半个地堡
Took out half a bunker.
博德
Bird.
库利
Cullie.
杀死库利的弹片给我留下了这处伤
That's from the same shrapnel that killed cullie.
你怎么回来的
How'd you get back here?
库利的兄弟
Cullie's brother.
他是技师
He's a bubble tech.
就是那位
He's the same one--
把你送回来的
Who sent you back.
我知道
I know.
你这是擅离职守吗
Are you awol?
杰西 你当了逃兵是吗
Jesse, did you run from the war?
我需要一个休息的地方
I need a place to rest.
你是个战士
You're a soldier.
应该战斗
You fight.
不再是了
Not anymore.
当一切结束时
When everything ends,
我想在这里和你在一起
I want to be here with you.
德里克 来吧
Derek, please.
我不想让一切结束
I don't want everything to end.
不想再次这样
Jesse, not again.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表