剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
是啊 你差点死掉
Yes. you almost died.
又不是头一回
it's not the first time.
谁啊
Who's that?
约翰发来了警报密♥码♥ 他有麻烦了
Alarm code from john. he's in trouble.
[约翰的故事]
我得睡觉了
I need to get some sleep.
莱莉呢
And riley?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
我马上就到
I'll be there in a few minutes.
别闹了
Ew, please stop doing that.
瞧 这可是我养父母给的
Look, I got this from my foster parents.
防狼哨
And it's a rape whistle.
专用于这种场合
It's totally for moments like this.
这种场合 得了吧
Moments like this? yeah, all right.
我小的时候
When I was a kid, i--
在墨西哥呆了一年半
I lived in mexico for a year and a half.
是在个叫德哈罗的小村子
In this, uh, little village called dejalo.
那儿
And, uh...
就是我们的目的地
That's where we're going.
我想带你四处看看
Thought I'd show you around.
你这种风格是继承你妈妈的吧
Um, well, did you run this idea by your mom?
有时候我感觉
Because sometimes I get the impression
她挺讨厌意外惊喜的
That she doesn't really like surprises.
管他的
I don't care.
昨晚你们吵架了吗
Did you guys get in a fight last night?
没
No.
那么这是一次实地之行
So this is definitely a field trip,
而不是什么复仇之旅吧
And not some revenge fantasy?
好吧 你要是不想去 没关系
All right, if you don't wanna go, that's cool.
但别让我觉得象绑♥架♥了你似的
But do not make me feel like I'm kidnapping you or something.
对不起 对不起
Oh, no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
无心之语
You just caught me off guard.
我真的真的很高兴
I'm really, really happy that you want
你愿意带我去你成长的地方看看
To show me where you grew up.
很好
Good.
因为我订了蜜月套间
'cause I booked the honeymoon suite.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
挺不错 是吧
It's good, right?
能出来透透气
It's nice to get some space.
和你一起
You and space.
你知道 我们第一次搭讪时
You know, the first time we talked,
你就在草地上 坐在我身边
You were sitting by yourself in the grass.
那也是透透气啊
That was space too.
没错
So it was.
你知道在学校 我常常偷瞄你
You know I used to watch you at school?
当铃♥声♥就要响起
When the bell would ring
狭窄的走廊里挤满了人
And those narrow hallways would fill up,
一片嘈杂中 你费力的挤过人群
It got so loud, and people would bump into you.
看起来就好像
You looked like you could just
你要从窗户里跳出去一溜烟跑掉
Jump out the window and run away.
天啊 你这个小妖精
God, you're such a little stalker.
好了 我最后
All right, so I get that...
我们还是一起逃到了广阔的天地里
We ran away to get some space.
唯一遗憾是
The only shame is...
我们一路走来 却到处都是骷髅
We ran all this way, and there's skulls everywhere.
什么 你不喜欢骷髅
What, you don't like skulls?
我更喜欢别的
I like other things better.
这是为鬼节[墨西哥传统节日]准备的
It's for dia de los muertos.
欢宴就在今晚
The festival's tonight.
不错
Nice.
骷髅和暗夜 多迷人啊
Skulls and darkness, how charming.
我尽力而为了
Doing the best I can.
我真舍不得离开这房♥间
I never want to leave this room.
瞧 我找到问题了
Wait, I think I see the problem.
就这样吧 没泡泡也行啊
Would you just get in here? we don't need bubbles.
既然应该有泡泡
Well, there's bubbles to be had,
我就能弄出泡泡来
And I'm going toave bubules.
不赖吧
Ah, not bad, huh?
你还真行
You're a total pro.
等等 你不会和你妈妈一起住在这里吧
Wait, you didn't live here with your mom, did you?
不
No.
我们
We, uh--
在海滩那边有个窝篷
We actually had a cabana on the beach.
看来我们的童年很不一样啊
I think we had very different childhoods.
并不总是一翻风顺
It wasn't always good.
有时我宁愿我们从未离开这里
Sometimes I wish we just stayed here.
远离人群
Away from everybody.
人 糟透了
People suck.
不仅是人
Not just people.
不 我是说
No, I mean--
当你遇到谁
When you meet someone, you don't
你不会真去在乎他们 对吧
Really expect to give a damn about them, right?
谁有那份心
Who's got the time?
人生苦短 去日无多 何苦
Life's too short, and people suck.
我不喜欢依赖别人
I don't like getting attached to people.
那么
So...
为什么你们住在墨西哥呢
Why were you living in mexico?
你在琢磨撒谎或者开玩笑
Oh, you're thinking of a lie or a joke.
-不 没有 -没错 你就是
-No, I'm not. -yes, you are.
-看你表情就知 -我不想坐在这里
-You have a tell. -I just don't want to sit around
讲那些童年的悲惨经历
And talk about my messed up childhood.
我们就不能尽情享受下吗
Can't we just enjoy ourselves?
好吧 行
Yeah, fine.
自个儿享受吧 约翰
Enjoy yourself, john.
我保证我们绝不是唯一一对
I'm sure we're not the only couple
呆在蜜月套间里
That's found themselves in a honeymoon suite,
却对彼此一无所知的人
And not known the first thing about each other.
你说的真对
You're right.
人 糟透了
People suck.
请给我们来点辣的
Podemos tener picante, por favor?
绿的这个吗
El verde?
这像火一样辣
Es muy picante como fuego.
就它
Si, exactamente.
说啥呢
What was that about?
辣酱
Hot sauce.
他们在这儿办感恩自助餐
You know, uh, they do this killer thanksgiving buffet here.
真的
I bet.
瞧
See?
我告诉你各种各样的好东西
I'm telling you all sorts of good stuff.
我不是想要窥探你 我只是
I'm not trying to be your stalker, I just--
我只是觉得我们应该这样
I think this is what we should be doing.
你知道 彼此了解
You know, getting to know each other.
那么 我问你个问题
Well, I have a question for you.
你说 看我表情就知
You said, uh, that I have a tell.
什么表情
What is it?
你保证不在这上面纠缠了 行吗
Okay, you promise not to obsess over it or anything?
多漂亮的一对儿啊
What a handsome couple.
只要5块钱
And for only $5,
-美好的回忆哦 -不了 谢谢
A photo memory. no, thanks.
瞧 照的多棒
See, a beautiful shot.
数字成像哦
And it's all digital.
我还可以电邮给你
Which means I can email it to you.
我 我牙上好像有东西
I--I think I have something in my teeth.
那 我给你再照一张
Oh, well, let me take another.
不不 真的不必 行了
No, no, really, that's okay.
喂 我说行了
Hey, I said that's okay.
听着 伙计 为什么
Look, man, why don't i, uh--
要不我给你5块钱
Why don't I just give you five bucks,
你把它删了吧
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表