剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
《终结者之莎拉·康纳传奇》前情提要
Previously on Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles...
我们在研发一种互动式人工智能
We're developing a human-interactive a.i.
它将改变世界
It's going to change the world.
你好 埃里森先生 我叫约翰·亨利
Hello, mr. ellison. my name is john henry.
他教给了它规则
he taught it rules,
但它没有道德感
But it's got no ethics.
想谈谈吗
You wanted to talk?
我支撑不下去了
I don't think I can do this anymore.
我想退出
What if I want out?
你没有退路
There is no out.
莱莉
Riley.
告诉我金属片的事情 还有那些符号♥
Tell me about the metal, about the symbols.
土路的尽头是个仓库
At the end of the dirt road is a warehouse.
没有窗户 看不见里面 也看不见外面
No windows, no way to see in or out.
那块金属在哪里
Where's the metal?
约翰·康纳给了我你的照片
John connor gave me a picture of you once.
当时我很不解
I didn't know why at the time.
照片上的你跟现在一样年轻
You were young, like you are now.
我一直好奇你当时在想什么
I always wondered what you were thinking in that moment.
你看上去有点伤感
You seemed a little sad.
好像想起了什么陈旧往事
Like you were remembering something long gone.
我是为你而穿越时空 莎拉
I came across time for you, sarah.
我爱你 一直爱着你
I love you. I always have.
你发现了一辆疑问重重的车
So, you got a car full of questions.
那么 谁向她开的枪
Who shot her, for one.
警官
deputy--
她又向谁开了枪
Who'd she shoot?
天知道 她甚至不知道现在是哪一年
Good luck there; she couldn't even tell me the year.
站起来 战士
On your feet, soldier.
能想象吗
Imagine that.
没有名字 没有身份证
No name? no i.d.?
你去告诉埃尔文
Look, you just tell Elvin
他必须再等等
That he's gonna have to wait a bit.
不能让她出院 她的腿伤还没好
She's not going anywhere. not with her leg like that.
没错 你说得很对
You're right. you are very right.
继续留她在医院
She is staying put,
我也留下
And so am I.
-您自便吧 -好
- Suit yourself. - yeah.
站起来
On your feet.
疼痛感是可以控制的
Pain can be controlled.
想活命就跟我走
Come with me if you wanna live.
带上枪
Gun.
过道没人 快走
Hallway's clear. Go, go!
我们需要支援
We need backup.
子弹还留在你腿里
Bullet's still in your leg.
必须取出来
Need to get that out.
不取出来 什么都做不了
Can't do anything until it's gone.
打电♥话♥找他 他能帮忙
Call him. he can help.
不行 我不能找约翰 太危险了
No way, I'm not calling john. it's too dangerous.
我不是说约翰 他 找他
Not john. him. call him.
快点
Please.
你刚来就走
You just got here.
有急事
It's an emergency.
约翰
That's john.
他女友企图在浴室自杀
His girlfriend tried killing herself in his bathroom.
他正送她去医院
He's taking her to the hospital.
真糟糕
That's awful.
医院很复杂 要问一大堆问题
Hospital could be tricky. a lotta questions.
我得走了
I gotta go.
有情况我会告诉你的
I'll keep you posted.
那女孩呢
And the girl?
女孩怎样了
How's the girl?
没死
Alive.
情况如何
What's the status?
医生及时赶到 没有失血过多
Paramedics got there before she lost too much blood.
你脑袋进水了吧 竟送她来医院
The hell were you thinking bringing her to the hospital?
你会引起社工和警♥察♥的注意
Social workers, cops...
真不敢相信 竟带她来医院
Can't believe you brought her here.
这是我的决定 接受吧
I made the call. live with it.
莱莉·道森 她没事吧
Riley dawson. she all right?
还不确定 你是?
That depends. who are you?
她的男友
John's her boyfriend.
你通知她家人了吗
Have you notified the family?
她只有养父母
She's in foster care,
我觉得不能通知他们
But I don't think that we should call them.
我感觉他们之间有矛盾
I think something's up.
-很大的矛盾 -我明白了
- Something bad. - I see.
我得依法对她采取精神病强制监管
Well, by law, I have to place her under a 5150 hold
持续72小时
For the next 72 hours.
儿童保护局会派社工了解她的家庭状况
Cps sends a caseworker out to evaluate her home situation,
然后做出评估
And they make the appropriate judgment.
社工到达之前 你得在这等着
You're gonna need to just stay put until cps arrives.
再说一遍
say it again.
听好了
Listen to me,
沙漠里有座仓库
There's a warehouse in the desert.
有个叫艾伦·帕克的男人告诉我
A man, alan park, told me
他们在那制♥造♥一些东西
They're building something there.
金属
Metal.
从钽矿石中提取出来的 跟机器人一样
Extracted from bricks of coltan like them, like the machines.
你发现了什么
Yeah, what did you see?
无关紧要了
Doesn't matter.
帕克死了 里斯
Park is dead, reese.
你的腿伤如何
How bad is your leg?
吉普车上到处是我的痕迹
There's evidence of me all over the jeep.
到处都有
All over everything.
把车烧了 烧干净
Burn it. burn it all.
我刚跟你妈通过话
I talked to your mom.
她在沙漠里有所发现
She found something out in the desert.
貌似跟她一直耿耿于怀的
Sounds like it has something to do
三个点有关
With those three dots she's been after.
这次是真的吗
Is it real this time?
至少她腿上的子弹是真的
Well, the bullet in her leg sounds real.
你留下 我去
You stay. I'll go.
你自己做的决定
You made your call.
就要承担后果
This is what living with it means.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
我见过这表情
I know that look.
他逼迫你 怀疑你
He'll push you, and doubt you,
让你很想杀了他
And make you wanna kill him.
我是真想杀了他
He's certainly on the list.
他时间不多了
He's out of his time.
他迷失了
He's lost.
他只剩下约翰了
John's all he's got.
约翰和你
John and you.
我们全都时间不多了
We're all out of our time.
我们也全都迷失了
We're all lost.
我们都只剩下约翰了
And john is all any of us have.
你是医生?
you a doctor?
我是病人
I'm a patient.
你有名字吧
You have a name, right?
告诉我你的名字
You can tell me your name.
进去 快
Inside, now.
进去 别动
Okay, go. don't move.
坐下
Sit down.
放松
Ease up.
你需要她 别吓着她
You need her. reassure her.
没时间斗心眼了
No time for games.
我腿里有颗子弹
I have a bullet in my leg.
你得去医院
We need the hospital.
我不去医院
Hospital's no good for me.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表