剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
我的错
That's my bad.
就是这个
That's the guy.
千真万确
That's definitely the guy.
长官 你把我弄来干什么
What am I doing here, detective?
你也坐过我现在的位子
You've been on my side of the table.
你知道该怎么做
You know how this works.
我问什么 你答什么
I ask a question, you answer it.
我凭什么被审问
Why am I being questioned?
你心里清楚
You tell me.
彼得·迈耶斯是谁
Who's peter meyers?
我不认识什么彼得·迈耶斯
I don't know peter meyers.
你杀了他
You killed him.
杀他
Killed him?
没有
No.
我有证人
Yes. I've got a witness.
看到了凶手
Saw the murder.
几周前在新闻上把你认出来
Recognized you from the news a few weeks ago.
认出我
Recognized me?
从新闻里吗
From the news?
没错 你手下20个人死了
The news? 20 of your guys dead...
你是唯一幸存的
You the sole survivor.
我想你正在因为内疚而痛苦挣扎
By now you're drowning in guilt, I'm guessing.
给自己一根救命稻草
Throw yourself an anchor.
我不明白你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
埃里森先生 我在说你的幸存
I'm talking about surviving, mr. ellison.
我在说 每天纠结在
I'm talking about the everyday,
自己苟活的痛苦中
Walk around pain of surviving
而其他人却都死了
When others have not.
我要找我的律师
I wanna talk to my lawyer.
好
Okay.
没问题
Sure.
对了
Oh.
我想问你
I meant to ask you.
你为什么偷他的衣服
Why did you steal his clothes?
什么
What?
迈耶斯的衣服
Meyers' clothes.
你杀他的时候没穿衣服
You were naked when you killed him.
我说了 不是我
I told you, it wasn't me.
聪明哈
Smart.
吉姆 狡辩没用
Your alibi isn't exactly ironclad, jim.
除非你有一个我都不知道的
Unless, of course, you got a twin brother
孪生兄弟
I don't know about.
你不会真有个双胞胎弟弟吧
You got a twin brother I don't know about?
奥斯特沃斯基大夫在给病人看病
Dr. ostrowski's in with patients all afternoon.
要约个时间吗
Would you like to make an appointment?
我们会很快的
We'll just take a second.
对不起 你们
Excuse me!
沃尔特·奥斯特沃斯基吗
Walter ostrowski?
是我
Uh, yes.
我想你拿了我们的东西
I think you have something that belongs to us.
我们认识吗
Uh, do I know you?
不 但是我认识你的朋友
No, but we have a friend in common,
做钻石买♥♥卖♥♥的
Someone in the diamond district.
莫伊舍吗
Moishe.
是
Mm-hmm.
不如 到我的办公室
Um, why don't we, um,
慢慢谈
Talk in my office.
就在
It's...
就在对面
Just across the hall.
求你们 别杀我
Please, please, don't kill me.
-我们的东西在哪 -什么东西
-Where's our stuff? -what stuff?
护照 身份证明 信♥用♥卡♥
Passports, i.d.s, credit cards.
还有皮夹克
Leather jacket.
你从我们那偷的所有东西
Everything you stole from our house.
那是你们家吗 我不知道
Your house? I don't--
好的好的
Okay, okay, okay.
告诉莫伊舍我给他钱
Tell moishe I'll pay him.
我今天就给
I'll give you the money today.
东西都在我楼上办公室
It's upstairs in my office.
为什么给莫伊舍钱
Pay moishe for what?
我欠他的
Everything I owe him.
求你们了
Please.
别杀我
Just don't kill me.
-放他走 -为什么
-Let him go. -why?
他不是偷我们的人
He's not the guy who robbed us.
去拿莫伊舍的钱
And go get moishe's money.
我们来这儿
That's why we're here,
是帮你的销赃所收钱的吗
Running a collections agency for your fence?
我们来这儿是因为
Why we're here is because
我们安保系统出了问题
Our security system didn't work.
是因为
Why we're here is because
那孩子越来越不像约翰·康纳
That boy behaves less like john connor
反倒越来越像约翰·鲍姆
And more like john baum every day.
那孩子 我儿子
That boy, my son,
你根本不了解他有怎样的经历
Has been through more than you'll ever know.
跟你一样
Right back at you.
朋友们
My friends.
这是你想要的吗
Is this what you're looking for?
你为我做点什么 我才为你做
You do something for me, I do something for you.
这才是生意
It's business.
这才是生意
This is business.
别 我只是买♥♥那些钻石
Please, I just buy the stones.
谁把我们的钻石卖♥♥给你的
Who sold you our diamonds?
好吧好吧 他叫特里斯坦·德维特
Okay, okay, his name is tristan dewitt.
他在瑞西达住
He lives in reseda.
别忽悠
Not good enough.
是真的 我发誓
It's true. I swear!
他是我兄弟的朋友 一个小痞子
He's a friend of my cousin's, a punk.
我就知道这些
That's all I know.
你杀了利科
You killed liko.
还不至于
Not yet.
你这样永远找不到他们的
You're never gonna find them like this.
你知道洛城一共
Do you even know how many people
有多少人吗
Live in l.a. county?
杂货店伙计
An employee at the grocery store
看到他们不止一次来这购物
Saw them shopping there on more than one occasion.
他们很有可能就在方圆1里范围内
It's highly likely they live within a one-mile radius.
有没有见过这个女孩
I'm looking for this girl.
你简直无可救药
This is stupid.
快送我回过渡教习所
Just take me back to the halfway house.
听到没有
Did you hear me?
我原来跟了一白♥痴♥
I am done hanging out with a creepy stalker.
我都不知道你名字
I don't even know your name.
我只是想跟你找到
I just came with you because I wanted
那个婊♥子♥
To get back at that bitch.
我还以为你这人比较风趣呢
And I thought you were kind of cute.
原来你很无聊
But you know what? you're not cute.
你就是他♥娘♥的♥木头一根
You're freakin' silence of the lambs.
你这是绑♥架♥ 你知道吗
This is kidnapping. you know that, right?
我要让警♥察♥抓你
I could have you arrested.
你干什么 为什么停了
What are you doing? why are we stopping?
你个疯子
Freak!
你挡住阳光了
You're blocking the sun.
早上去会了会莫伊舍同学
Had an interesting morning with our friend moishe.
他把你的名字
He's dropping your name
公之于众
Pretty freely in front of people
而那些人根本没必要知道你的名字
Who don't need to be hearing your name.
他可是帮你销赃的啊
Well, he's your fence.
他更喜欢你
He likes you better.
我得和他谈谈
I'll have a talk with him.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表