剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
Now a bump.
轮胎噼噼啪啪地响
A clacking under the tires.
土路的尽头是个仓库
At the end of the dirt road is a warehouse.
前面有个办公室
there's an office in front.
没有窗户 看不见里面 也看不见外面
No windows, no way to see in or out.
那困扰到你了吗
does that bother you?
没有 我喜欢隐秘
no, I like not being seen.
我不认识他们
I don't know who they are.
但不要紧
But that's okay,
反正他们事实上也不知道我是谁
Because they don't know who I really am either.
那你是谁呢
and who are you?
我是个服务员
I'm a waitress.
好的 一早就做
Will do. First thing in the morning.
对不起 女士 我们下班了
I'm sorry, ma'am. we're closed.
那块金属在哪里
Where's the metal?
拜托 不要开枪
Please...don't shoot.
拜托不要开枪
Please don't shoot.
那块金属 在哪里
The metal! where is it?
我不知道你说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你是什么人
Who are you?
我叫温斯顿
My name's winston.
我是装空调的
I install air conditioning, all right?
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我有老婆 还有个儿子
I have a wife. I have a son.
我是他教练
I'm his coach.
我是他们小队的教练
I'm his little league coach.
把手放到脑后
Put your hands on your head.
这仓库里有什么
What's in the warehouse?
我不知道
I don't know.
我老板 租给另一个公♥司♥了
My boss...rents it out to another company.
看吧 我只是个安装工
Look, I'm just an installer.
听着 我知道你家在哪
Look, I know where you live.
不许报♥警♥
Don't call the police.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表