剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
那不是份轻松的活
It wasn't the easiest place to work.
我只干了几个月
I was only there for a few months,
就深有感触
But long enough to figure that out.
不知道有多少次我都想
I can't tell you how many times I wanted to...
给那些人打电♥话♥或者写信
Make a call or write a letter to those people
问他们到底让埃德做的什么保安工作
And ask them what kind of security they had Ed doing
一天休息都没有
That kept him out of the house seven days a week.
但我不能那么做
But you never do that.
一般人都不会那么做
No one does that.
是啊
Not here.
夫人
Yes, ma'am.
沃尔什先生 找到他了吗
Do you have him, Mr. Walsh?
还没有 夫人
No, ma'am.
看起来
He's proven a...
他比我想象的要难找
Bit harder to locate than I had anticipated.
你跟我说这很容易
You assured me it'd be a very simple job.
是的 夫人
I know, ma'am.
我问的每个人都认为他死了
Everyone I've spoken to thinks that he's dead,
死于工厂爆♥炸♥
Died in the explosion at the factory.
告诉你 他没死
I can tell you he isn't.
还没死
He didn't.
夫人 我已经有了可靠的线索
I've got a good lead on him, ma'am.
那最好 沃尔什先生
I hope so, Mr. Walsh.
看来我忘记穿格纹衬衣了
I must've missed the memo about wearing plaid today.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
没关系 又不是公♥司♥规定
Don't worry. It's not a company policy.
就几个人穿了
It's just something a few of us do.
表达敬意
Paying homage, you know?
向谁
To whom?
韦弗 拉克伦·韦弗
Weaver, Lachlan Weaver.
今天是他周年纪念
Today's the anniversary of his death.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
当然 他是
Yeah, he was...
他是个好人
He was a great guy.
他是个天才 也很风趣
You know, he's a genius, funny as hell.
他俩都是
They both were, you know,
以前是
Back then.
早 埃里森先生
Good morning, Mr. Ellison.
默奇先生
Mr. Murch.
韦弗女士
Ms. Weaver.
今天不错 是吧
Beautiful day, isn't it?
我想为我的朋友尤金·米勒致辞
I'm going to say a few words about my friend Gene Miller.
在此之前 我想利用这个机会
But before I do, I want to take this opportunity
感谢
To thank everyone
在沙漠供热与空调母公♥司♥卡里巴集团
At Desert Heat and Air's parent company,
工作的每个人
The Kaliba group,
感谢他们的慷慨捐助
For their generous donations to this service,
不仅是教堂里的
And not just for the beautiful flowers
这些美丽的鲜花
You see around our chapel,
还有为这些困难时期的家庭
But also for the generosity and kindness they've extended
付出的慷慨和善意
To the families in this very difficult time.
就想用这些来收买♥♥我们吗
Is this all it costs to buy us?
鲜花和只言片语
Flowers and a few kind words?
公♥司♥里的人都在哪
Where's anybody from the company?
你们谁见到公♥司♥的人了吗
Have any of you seen anybody from the company?
有谁曾经见过公♥司♥的人
Has anybody ever seen anybody from the company?
没有
No.
你们都没有
You have not.
-戴安娜 -放开
-Diana. -Stop.
请开始祷告
Let us pray.
请开始祷告
Let us pray.
我们婚后的前6年搬过9个州
First six years of our marriage, we lived in nine states.
埃德在部队里 所以
Ed was in the military, so...
当他有了稳定下来的机会
When he got the chance to settle down--
有高级公车
You know, the nice company car,
大房♥子 薪水更是可观
The big house, the even bigger salary--
是我让他接受这份工作
I pushed him to take that job.
沙漠峡谷供热与空调公♥司♥的安全主管
Head of security for Desert Canyon Heat and Air.
拜托 供热与空调公♥司♥
Come on, what kind of heat and air factory
要那样的保安做什么
Needs that kind of security?
你在那做什么
What did you do there?
我吗
Me?
咖啡三明治推车 流动服务员
Coffee and sandwich cart-- waitress on wheels.
我从不知道他们在做什么
I never knew what went on there.
没人知道
No one does.
埃德什么也没说过
Ed never said a damn thing about it,
我每次问 他都不告诉我
And every time I'd ask, he'd just shut me down,
所以我就不问了
So I stopped asking.
我们都是如此
We all did.
这些都不是你们的错
None of this is your fault.
埃德是个正直的人
Ed was a decent man.
不管里面在做什么 他是个好人
Whatever went on there, he was a decent man.
好人不一定有好报
Decent people can get caught up in things.
我整理埃德东西时找到这个
I found these when I was going through Ed's things.
以前从没见过
I've never seen them before in my life.
这个是储藏室钥匙
This one goes to a storage locker.
你家没有储藏室吧
You don't have a storage locker, do you?
没有
No.
我想去看看 但是有些害怕
I've been meaning to go there, but then I get scared.
所以我还是就让它锁着好了
So I tell myself some doors are better left unopened.
这个得打开
Not this one.
[游♥行♥圣歌♥]
看来你需要个千斤顶
Looks like you could use a lift.
-什么 -千斤顶 要用吗
-What's that? -A lift. You want one?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah, sure. uh... yeah.
太好了 谢谢
Great. thanks.
太感谢了
Appreciate it.
请节哀
Condolences.
不是我家的葬礼 不过还是谢谢
It's not my funeral, but thanks.
我是职业安全和健康署调查员
I'm an OSHA investigator.
我在调查这爆♥炸♥事件
I'm looking into the explosion.
比当警♥察♥好多了哈
Big change from being a cop.
是啊
Yeah.
在巴尔的摩 4区
23 years, Baltimore,
派克斯维尔 干了23年
4th precinct, pikesville.
你本地人吗
You a local?
我老婆在那工厂工作
My--my wife worked up at the plant.
她
She, uh...
她和很多人都很熟
She knew a lot of these people.
请节哀
My condolences.
你怎么看
So what do you think?
关于什么
About what?
发生的这些
What happened.
现在下结论为时过早
I think it's too early to tell.
如果你知道 你会吗
Would you even if you knew?
-下结论? -对
- Tell? - Yeah.
不
No.
有人说这不是意外
You know, people say it wasn't an accident.
是真的吗
Is that right?
他们说那儿还有别的项目
They say something was going on up there
不只是供热与空调
Other than heating and air-conditioning.
具体什么项目
Something as in what exactly?
我正想问你呢
That's what I'm asking you.
如果你知道那儿有什么项目
Suppose you knew something was going on out there.
你会怎么办
What would you do?
不怎么办
Absolutely nothing.
不怎么办?
Absolutely nothing?
没错
That's what I said.
谢谢你捎我
Thanks for the ride.
不客气
No problem.
我想剩下的路自己走过去
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表