剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
我是说 你梦游时走向哪里
I mean,where do you go when you walk?
我在追人 或被人追
I'm chasing someone,or I'm being chased.
但你到了哪里呢
But where do you go?
外面
Out.
我走到外面去了
I get the hell out.
既然来了 快进来吧
You're here. come on in.
有很多事我不明白
There are many things I don't understand.
比如呢
Like what?
那只乌龟
The tortoise.
什么乌龟
What tortoise?
在墨西哥路边 它底朝天躺着
It was on its back by the side of the road in mexico.
你妈妈把它翻过来的
Your mother turned it over.
她在帮它
She was helping it.
我知道 但为什么呢
I know. but why?
因为我们就是这样做
'cause that's what we do.
当我们
When we,uh...
当我们看到什么东西
When we see something
处于痛苦或烦扰之中
That's,uh,in pain,or in trouble,or whatever,
我们就伸出援助之手
We try and help it.
同情心
Empathy.
差不多吧
Something like that.
但不是每个人都会把乌龟翻过来的
But not everyone would turn the tortoise over.
对
No.
有些人会置之不理
Some would just leave it there.
有些人甚至会开车碾碎它
Some would probably drive over it and crush it.
是 是有这种人
Yeah,I guess they would.
你会这么做吗
Is that what you'd do?
它不像有什么威胁
It didn't seem like much of a threat.
我们机器也不是生而残忍♥的
We're not built to be cruel.
是啊 机器人才有威胁
Yeah,that's one for cyborgs.
没错
Yes.
我们才有威胁
That's one for us.
卡梅隆
Cameron.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
尸体不见了
The body is gone.
什么
What?
克罗玛蒂的尸体不见了
Cromartie's body is gone.
不可能
That's impossible.
你是唯一知道我们把它埋在哪里的人
You are the only one who knew where we buried it.
我们需要它 我们得毁掉它
We need it. we have to destroy it.
我偷它尸体能干什么呢
What would I possibly want with it?
卡梅隆
Cameron.
他说谎
He's lying.
你不好这么肯定
You don't know that.
求你了
Please,
约翰
John.
如果你知道 最好现在告诉我
If you know,you better tell me right now.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
放开他
Let him go.
为什么
Why?
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
我们可以再确认一下
We could find out for certain.
放开她
Let him go.
对不起
Sorry.
怎么搞的
What the hell?
他不想告诉我们他是谁
He doesn't want to tell us who he is.
我带来了证据
I brought proof.
证据
Proof?
求你了 别伤害我
Please,please don't hurt me.
别伤害我 求求你
Don't hurt me,please.
--这取决于他 --他是谁
That's up to him. who's he?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫查尔斯·费希尔
Uh,my name is charlie fischer.
你看到我工作了
You were at my-- my job--
SRF[抗震加固改造]
S.r.f.
我们是做抗震加固改造的
Uh,we do seismic retrofitting.
我是技术服务工程师
I'm a service technician.
就是这样 我是个小人物
That's all. I'm--i'm nobody.
我都不知道来这儿干什么
I don't even know what I'm doing here.
告诉他你是谁
Tell him who you are.
我已经告诉过你了
I've already told you who I am.
这是胡闹 疯狂的胡闹
This is a trick,some crazy trick,
你们都有份 你也是
And you're all in on it,and you too.
你到底要我怎样
What do you want from me?!
我要你
I want you...
讲出
To tell me...
真话
The truth!
天啊
Oh,god!
如果他真是费希尔
If he is who you say he is--
他就是
He is!
好吧好吧 他是
All right,fine. he is.
我们得搞清他来干什么
We need to know what he's doing here.
除非他跟你一样是个逃兵
Unless he's awol,like you.
他不是
He's not.
这家伙不是这么简单
Not this guy,not charles fischer.
机器人把他送回来
He's been sent back
肯定有原因
By them for a reason.
你得逼供
You need to beat the hell out of him.
让他开口
You need to get him to talk.
不要 求你了
No,please.
--求你了 --抱歉
Please,please. I'm sorry,
真的很抱歉
Really
德里克
Derek!
别伤害这孩子
Don't-- don't hurt the boy.
别
Don't--
有些人 你把他们一顿狠打
Some people,you can beat them and beat them,
他们也能忍♥
And they'll take it.
你让他们遭多大苦
Whatever pain you give them,
他们都受着
They absorb it,
就像他们就该受苦
Like it was theirs all along,
而你只是让他们受该受的苦
And all you're doing is giving it back to them.
懂了吗 内心深处
You see,deep down,
他们痛恨自己
They hate themselves,
他们用这种恨来消解疼痛
And they use that hate to eat the pain.
看到没 我们都曾是好人
See,we were all good once.
我们都曾爱过自己
We all loved ourselves once,
年轻时
As young men
好好过日子
Trying to get through the day,
或者童年时
Or as kids
在公园玩耍
Playing in the park.
好吧
Okay.
住手 住手
Stop it,stop it,stop it,stop it.
我叫查尔斯·费希尔
My name is charles fischer.
我是查尔斯·费希尔
I'm charles fischer.
放了他
Now let him go.
他跟这事没关系
He's got nothing to do with this.
放了他
Just let him go.
这不可能
This is impossible!
你们不觉得这很变♥态♥吗
Can't you people see that this is insane?!
你来这儿干什么
Why are you here?
他们为什么送你回来
Why did they send you back?
不是他们送的
They didn't.
我来这儿不是执行任务
I'm not here on a mission.
所有回来的人都有任务的
Nobody comes back without a mission.
这是给我的奖赏
This is my reward.
核弹轰炸时
When the bombs dropped,
我被关在塘鹅湾监狱里
I was locked up in pelican bay.
单独监禁
Solitary confinement.
终身监禁
Life sentence.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表