剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
我跟你一样了解他们
Jesse,I knew them just like you did.
他们是战犯 我们大概抓了他们4个人吧
They were war criminals. we caught,what,four of them?
没错 但我们找不到费希尔
Right,but we couldn't find fischer.
他们把他藏起来了 因为他太重要
They kept him hidden. he was too valuable.
你真不记得了吗
You really don't remember?
听着 如果他真是费希尔
Listen,if he is who you say he is,
那怎么处置他都不为过
Then he deserves whatever is gonna happen to him in that room,
但先得让他亲口说出他是谁
But not until he tells us who he is
他来这儿干什么
And what he's doing here.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
他就是我说的那个人
He is who I say he is.
我要听他亲口说出来
I want to hear him say it.
他会的
He will.
我会展示给你看
I'll show you.
他的尸体呢
Where's the rest of him?
不在这里
It's not here.
这不可能 我们毁了他的芯片
Not possible. we destroyed his chip.
他没有自己走出这里 但却消失了
He didn't walk out of here,but he's gone.
除我们之外 只有一个人知情
There's only one other person who knew about this.
只有一个人会发疯把他挖出来
And only one other person crazy enough to dig him up.
你饿吗
You hungry?
不饿
Not hungry.
你难道是素食主义者
You a vegetarian?
不是 我只是不知道这里放什么了
No,I just--i don't know what's in that.
汉堡而已
Cheeseburger's in that.
吃吧
Eat.
你朋友在哪
Where's your friend?
外面
Out.
我不是她以为的那个人
I'm not who she thinks I am.
我也希望不是
I sure hope not.
我是修表的
I fix watches.
我以前是工程师
I used to be an engineer,
但有些过时了
But it got old.
我那会在一个小隔间里干活儿
I was just a guy in a cubicle
其它隔间里还有一些人
With a bunch of other guys in cubicles,
所以我决定去伯尔尼
So I decided to go to bern to learn...
学习修表技术
watch repair.
在瑞士 你去过瑞士吗
It's in switzerland. you ever been to switzerland?
是个不错的故事
That's a nice story.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我自己也讲过故事
I've told a few myself.
她是你的女友吗
Is she your girlfriend,
这个 女人
This,um,woman?
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
很复杂
It's complicated.
我 我明白复杂的意味
Well,i-i-i know complication.
我是个表匠
I'm a watchmaker.
这是个 关于表的玩笑
It's a-- it's a watch joke.
如果我是你 我就吃了
If I were you,I'd eat.
听着
Listen to me.
人们陷入爱河时会变得疯狂
People do crazy things when they're in love.
我就是这样
Well,I do.
但这很变♥态♥
But this is insane.
她说你认识我
She says that you know me,
但 但显然你不认识我
And--and clearly you don't know me.
她有问题
There's something wrong with her.
那么 他们为什么抓你
So what'd they get you for?
你 你听见我说的了吗
D-did you hear what I just said?
那是监狱墨水
It's prison ink.
你跟哪儿服刑的
Where'd you do time?
我从没
I haven't done
进过监狱
Any time.
不 你进过
Yes,you have.
不 那是 那是个纹身
No,it's a ta-- it's a tattoo,
因为我 我修 我修表
'cause i-i fi-- I fix watches.
是个时钟
It's a clock.
没有表针的
With no hands.
意思是 直到末日为止
It means till the end of time.
看来你被判了终身监禁
Life sentence.
如果有终身监禁 我跟这儿干嘛呢
If I had a life sentence,what would I be doing here?
我正想搞明白呢
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
午餐结束
Lunch is over.
你好
Hello?
嗨 我是德里克
Hey. it's derek.
是吗
Is it?
是啊 我也吃惊竟会给你打电♥话♥
Yeah,I know. shockshe helelout of me,too.
听着 我需要和你谈谈...
Listen,I need to talk--
你好
Hello?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
说吧
So talk.
我现在给你手♥机♥发张照片
I'm sending a picture to your phone.
收到了
I got it.
这是谁
Who is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你从未见过他吗
You've never seen him?
你记忆库之类的 里面没他吗
He's not in your memory banks or whatever?
没有他的记录吗
Thehe'e'no record of him?
没有
No.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是
He's...
他就是他 我想可能我认识他
He's just this guy. I thought maybe I knew him.
他看上去受伤了
He looks hurt.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
谁啊
Who was that?
德里克
Derek.
德里克
Derek.
他说了什么 没事吧
What'd he say? is everything okay?
妈妈还好吗
Is mom okay?
一切都好
Everything's okay.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我能帮上什么忙吗
Can I help you?
我在等你
I was waiting.
我听说
I heard...
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
当然 我记得你
Of course I remember you.
我 呃
I have,um...
恐怕我要挂你急诊了
It's possible I have an emergency.
你一个月前到过我的办公室
You came to my office over a month ago,
你说你的儿子需要帮助...
And you said your son needed help--
治疗
Therapy.
然后我就再也
I never saw
没有见过你们
Either of you again.
等等 谢尔曼医生 拜托
Wait. dr. sherman,please.
我在神经病医生这儿有过倒霉经历
I've had some bad luck with shrinks.
你要是不再用俚语称呼他们
Well,you could stop calling them shrinks..
可能就好点儿了
That might help.
--对不起 --没事
Sorry. it's okay.
我的助理明早7点会来
My assistant will be here tomorrow morning at 7:00.
做个预约吧
Make an appointment.
我已经来了
I'm here now.
莎拉 去做个预约 拜托
Sarah,make an appointment,please.
然后我们再看该怎么办
We'll see what we can do.
我病了
I've been sick...
感冒 或者是别的什么
Flu or something.
我筋疲力尽了
I'm exhausted.
我睡不着 一睡着就做梦
I can't sleep,and when I do,I have dreams.
而且是噩梦
Nightmares,actually.
而且还梦游
I walk in my sleep.
你梦游到哪里了
Where are you walking to?
什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表