剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
为什么 你伤了人吗
Why, did you hurt someone?
今天没有 现在还没有
Not today. not yet.
莎拉
Sarah.
我没伤害任何人
No, I didn't hurt anyone.
-给我看看 -快点
- May i? - hurry.
求你了
Please.
谁打伤的你
Who hurt you?
我是问今天这个伤
Today, I mean.
与你无关
It's not your problem.
让她帮你
Let her help you.
她愿意帮你
She wants to help you.
这是医生的职责
She's a doctor for a reason.
想明白
Figure it out.
一个男的
A man.
一个吗
One man?
天哪 莎拉 它把你怎么样了
God, sarah, what did it do to you?
用刀捅了我
Stabbed me.
它想弄疼我
Trying to hurt me
逼我尖叫
And make me scream.
想借此引我们儿子出来[T2电影情节]
To get to our son.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
这个男人 他是你的伴侣吗
This man. he's in your life?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们打了一架
We had a fight.
事情变糟了 很糟
It went bad. really bad.
我逃走了
I ran.
我不能去医院
I can't go to the hospital.
他是医生吗 或是警♥察♥?
Is he a doctor? in law enforcement?
他会找到我的 他总是能找到我
He'll find me. he always finds me.
你叫什么
What's your name?
莎拉
Sarah.
我叫莎拉
My name is sarah.
埃尔文
Elvin.
她枪上的序列号♥被抹了
Serial number on her gun was filed off.
所以不知道枪从哪来的
No idea where she got it.
枪
The gun.
不一定是她的枪
Not necessarily her gun.
火♥药♥灼烧过 她肯定开枪了
Powder burns. she sure shot it.
从她的腿伤判断 应该是站着交火
Stand-up firefight, too, judging by the wound in her leg.
还有这个
And there's this.
还没听过吗
Haven't listened to it yet?
还不知道她都做了什么
She hasn't done anything yet.
医院
Hospital.
你好
Hello.
哦 该死
Oh, hell.
她大腿上还有子弹
She's still got a slug in her thigh;
肯定跑不快
It's gonna make it hard to move real quick.
多数人拔针都费劲
Most people can't even get that needle out.
更别说打破窗户或勒昏一个警员了
Let alone break that window or choke out a deputy.
可以说
She is, as they say,
她很老练了
Accustomed to her circumstance.
刚和总医师谈过
Just talked to the chief resident.
有个医生今天没来
Got a doctor who didn't show for rounds today.
费利西娅·伯内特医生
Dr. felicia burnett.
费利西娅
Felicia.
好吧 把她的特征发个通告
All right, get an apb out on her hybrid,
检查她的住处 检查方圆5哩的
Check her house, check every parking lot
所有停车场
Within a five-mile radius.
我们的神秘女人有麻烦的
Our mystery woman's got a problem.
她得把子弹取出来
She's gotta get that metal out.
好吧
Okay.
你需要知道2件事
There are two things you need to know.
第一
First,
这会非常疼
This is going to hurt.
第二
Second,
这真的会非常疼
This is really going to hurt.
你说你有个儿子
You said you have a son.
他叫什么
What's his name?
我不想谈我儿子
I don't wanna talk about my son.
女人比男人更能忍♥受疼痛
Women have higher pain thresholds than men.
尤其是经过分娩的女人
Especially women who've been through childbirth.
这种疼像那个吗
This is gonna be like that?
大概就是
About like that.
约翰
John.
他叫约翰
His name's john.
他喜欢什么
What's he like?
跟我讲讲他吧
Tell me about him.
他长得像他父亲
He looks like his father.
身高差不多
He's about the same height.
他的眼睛像我
He's got my eyes.
而且你信任他
And you trust him.
他有一种力量
There's a strength about him.
我可以为约翰·康纳豁出性命
I'd die for john connor.
我可以为我儿子豁出性命
I'd die for my son.
第一次挛缩要来了
First big contraction.
深呼吸
Breathe.
嗨
Hi.
感觉怎么样
How are you?
感觉自己像个傻瓜
I feel like an idiot.
你不是傻瓜
You're not an idiot.
你只是
You're just--
算了
It's okay.
这真的没什么可讲
There's really nothing to say.
你也在这
You're here, too?
当然了
of course.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
哦 不必了
Well, don't be.
拜托
Please.
我很累了
I'm really tired.
我捱过了漫长的一天
I've had a long day.
是啊 漫长的一天
Yeah. long day.
来吧
Come on.
你必须比自己想像得坚强
You must be stronger than you imagine you can be.
你必须活下来 否则我将不存在
You must survive, or I will never exist.
这是什么 我以前听到过
What is that? I've heard that before.
约翰捎给你的话
John's message to you.
他让我在回来以前把它背熟
He made me memorize it before I came back.
我不够坚强
I'm not strong enough.
我快要死了
I'm gonna die.
不是第一次这样了
Won't be the first time.
里斯
Reese!
谁是里斯
Who's reese?
取出来了吗 子弹
Is it out? the bullet?
没有 不能在这儿取
It's not out. I can't get it out. not here.
你撒谎
You're lying.
你昏迷了半个小时
You were out for half an hour;
如果我真在撒谎
If I were lying, you'd be in a hospital,
你早被铐在医院的床上了
Handcuffed to the bed,
门外还有持枪守卫把守
With armed guards outside the door.
她早就有机会出♥卖♥♥♥你
She could've given you up any time.
但她没有
She didn't.
子弹进得很深
The bullet's dug in
正在你股动脉的上方
Just over your femoral artery.
你知道那意味什么吗
You know what that is?
我知道
Yeah, I know what that is.
如果划破动脉
Then you know if I nick it,
你就会在4分钟内失血而死
You'll bleed out and die in less than four minutes.
那就别划破
So don't nick it.
你必须信任我
You gotta trust me here.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表