剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
求你别这样 他是无辜的
Please, he's innocent.
他绝对无辜 你得相信我
He is. John, you have to believe me.
我凭什么非要相信你
No, I don't have to.
他听到消息的时候我也在场
I was with him when he got the news
他听说所有人都死了 他吓坏了
That everyone was dead, he was freaked out.
他试图做点什么
And he was trying to figure out what to do,
但是不知所措
And he didn't know what to do.
他吓坏了 我们全都吓坏了
He was scared, like we all are.
他们在工厂里造的什么
What were they building at the plant?
-我不知道 -没人知道
I don't-- nobody knows.
你们怎么会不知道
How can you not know?
怎么可能不知道
How can any of you not know?
难道你们是梦游着过日子的吗
How can you just sleepwalk through your lives?
快说他们在工厂里造什么
Just tell us what they were building at the plant.
打住吧
Just stop it!
他说他必须装死
He told us he was gonna play dead!
他说别人都死了 他本该也死的
He told us everybody else had died, that he should've died,
他说最好让人相信
And that it would be better
他确实死了
If that's what everybody thought!
他就是这么说的
That is what he said!
你觉得我可悲
Now, you think I'm sad,
觉得我可怜
That I am pathetic, that I what--
觉得我生活得像梦游
That I just sleepwalked my way through all of this.
也许你是对的 但也许我不这么看
Well, maybe you're right. maybe I looked the other way.
我们都不这么看 我们每个人
Well, we all did, every one of us.
也许你觉得你不会像我这么做
And maybe that's not what you think you would do,
但多数人都会像我这样
But that is what most people do.
妈妈 没必要跟他们说这些
Mom, you don't owe them this.
现在 没有工厂 没有工业园
So there's not plant now, no plant, no charm acres.
但是有很多的保险金
But it is a lot of insurance money,
足够我全家隐姓埋名 开始新生活
Enough for my family to get lost and start over.
所以我什么都没问
So I didn't ask any questions.
我们马上就成功了 干嘛管闲事
Why would I start now when we are so close?
过来看这个
Look at this.
我在历史记录里找到了这个
I pulled this from the archives.
迈克?
Mike?
爸爸?
Daddy?
你们可能不喜欢问东问西
You may not like asking questions,
但是我 不达目的誓不罢休
But me, once I get started, I can't stop.
妈妈
Mom.
我想我知道他在哪儿
I think I know where he might be.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我一直在注意你 知道我发现什么了吗
I've been watching you. You want to know what I see?
发现什么了 戴安娜
What do you see, Diana?
用埃德的话说 你不大对劲
Ed would say you don't smell right.
我猜埃德会知道怎么回事
Well, I guess Ed would know.
你应该跟我说实话
Look, I deserve the truth.
因为我对你开诚布公
I opened up to you.
有时候还是少提问题比较好
Sometimes it's better not to ask too many questions.
你哭了
You're crying.
没有
No.
你就是哭了
Yes, you are.
来 我跟你说几句话
Come here. I want to tell you something.
我还记得我父亲去世那会儿
I remember when my father died.
他脾气很暴
He was a tough man.
我们关系不太好
We didn't get along.
尽管如此
Even so...
他去世以后 我还是很久才适应
It took me a long time to come to terms with his passing.
你明白我说的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
我想爸爸
I miss daddy.
你想他什么
What do you miss about him?
他以前总给我讲故事
He used to read me stories.
我也能给你讲故事
I can read you a story.
他讲得比你好
He did it better.
你也知道
You know...
咱们有爸爸的录像 你随时可以看
Anytime you want to see your father, we have videos.
那不一样
It's not the same.
哪里不一样
Why?
我不能坐他腿上
I can't sit on his lap.
过来
Come,
坐我腿上
Sit on my lap.
你的腿是凉的
Your lap is cold.
我知道
I know.
约翰 我们这是在哪儿
Where are we, john?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我也不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表