剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
莱莉的事很让你们意外吧
Must've been a shock,what happened to Riley.
约翰怎么说的
What's John say?
撬开他嘴巴比登天还难
Getting anything out of that boy is like pulling teeth.
不过他提到那天她看起来很不安
But he did say that she seemed upset that day and, uh,
脸上还有伤痕
She had a bruise on her face.
伤痕?
Bruise?
我也算是个好脾气的人 但有些时候...
I'm a patient person, but I swear, there have been times...
孩子啊 有时真能把人惹毛
Kids. they know how to push your buttons.
如果是某人情绪失控而
Just saying if someone was to lose their temper...
动手
Get physical...
你说的某人 是指我吗
If by someone, you mean me...
这种事难免的
These things do happen.
这种事难免的?
These things do happen.
但事实跟你想得不一样
But not the way you're thinking.
不一样 一点也不
Not--not by a long shot.
那孩子打了我的妻子
That girl assaulted my wife.
简直是发疯了
Went absolutely nuts.
叫嚷着世界变成一片火海
Started yelling about the world burning up
骸骨满地之类乱七八糟的事情
And bleached skulls or some such nonsense.
她那么说了?
She said that?
我想报案来着 凯拦着不让
I wanted to report it. Kay wouldn't let me.
但现在你竟来怪我们 我真希望当时报案了
But now I wish I had with you coming around here accusing us.
我没有怪罪任何人
I'm not accusing anybody.
先是你的孩子辍学 接着又是她
First your kid drops out of school, then so does she.
紧接着 又有个辅♥导♥员到我们家
Next thing you know, we got a guidance counselor at our door.
连她都认为约翰对莱莉有负面影响
Even she thinks john's a bad influence.
辅♥导♥员
A guidance counselor.
对你还有家里的事儿她可是见解颇多
She had a lot to say about you and your family.
我本来不想信她
I was willing to dismiss it as gossip...
但见到你 我信了
Until I met you.
知道她叫什么吗
Do you have her name?
别让约翰跟莱莉来往
Keep john away from riley.
她受的苦够多了
She's been through enough.
好了 握拳
Okay, clench your fist.
很好 然后 伸平
And, okay, now, fingers straight.
好了
Okay.
感觉如何
You feel any different?
还不错
Yes.
别处哪里还有问题
Are you all fixed?
我也不知道
I don't know.
那么 尽量别乱杀鸟了
Well, just try not to kill any more birds.
你超前了
You're ahead of schedule.
什么意思
With what?
你超前掌握了你需要掌握的东西
What you need to learn.
我知道你只是调查 德里克
I know it's just recon, derek,
但我不能接受你这样自作主张
But I can't have you running off like that.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
威尔逊小姐 非常感谢您能来
Miss Wilson, thanks for coming.
鲍姆女士
Ms. Baum.
看来你们经常搬家啊
So your family's moved around a lot, I take it.
没办法 工作需要
Unfortunately, my job requires it.
这对约翰影响很大 让他很难交到朋友
It's been difficult on john, hard for him to make friends.
可以想象
I can imagine.
所以 第一次看到莱莉跟他回家我很开心
That's why I was so happy when Riley first came home with him.
当时我并没意识到她有这么多麻烦
I didn't realize she was so troubled.
领养的这类孩子 很难说的
Foster kids like these, it's hard to tell.
绝大部分都来自破碎的家庭 或受过虐待
A lot of them come from broken homes, abuse.
她是哪里人
Where does she come from?
里弗塞德[加州城市]的一个孤儿
An orphan out of Riverside.
双亲死于化学实验室的火灾中
Her parents died in a fire in a meth lab.
真可怜
It's tragic.
我见过她的养父
I met her foster dad.
他说你跟他说起过我们
He said you talked to him about us.
我很好奇这事为什么发生在你家里
I was curious about why it happened in your home.
在你家浴室
In your bathroom.
我不知道
I have no idea.
我最关心的是有人能帮她
My main concern is that the girl get help.
请放心
Of course.
尽管接触不多 我还是很喜欢她
I've only known her a short while, but I've grown fond of her.
真有意思 她以为你讨厌她呢
It's funny, she thinks you don't like her.
怎么可能
It's not the case.
之后是你带她去医院的?
So you're the one who took her to the hospital afterwards?
不是 当时我在外面
No. I was out of town.
也就是说当时家里没有成年人
So there was no adult supervision in the household at the time.
约翰的伯父有时候跟我们一起住
John's uncle stays with us sometimes.
对 莱莉提到过他
Yeah, Riley's mentioned the uncle.
德里克伯父
Uncle Derek.
约翰父亲的哥哥
John's uncle on his father's side.
我俩没有奸♥情♥ 如果你是这个意思的话
We're not involved if that's what you're getting at.
别误会 我只是想全面了解一下情况
Not getting at anything. Just trying to paint a picture.
你觉得 让一个未婚的成年男子
Do you think it's wise to have an unattached,
整天守着个迫切想表现自己的
Adult male hanging around a pretty,
青春期少女 这合适吗
Teenage girl who's obviously so desperate for attention?
什么 她提到他了吗
What, did she say something about him?
就算说了 也得保密
She might have. If she did, it's confidential.
威尔逊小姐 听着 约翰是个好孩子
Miss Wilson, look, John's a good kid.
不管这女孩怎么回事 他只是想做她的朋友
Whatever's going on with this girl, he's trying to be her friend.
他一直在努力帮助她
He's trying to help her.
比如带她去墨西哥?
Like by taking her to Mexico?
墨西哥?
Mexico?
莱莉曾提到约翰带她去墨西哥旅游
Riley said she and John took a trip to mexico.
在未得到监护人同意的情况下
Now,I don't have to tell you that transporting a minor across
带领未成年人越境 这是违法的 知道吧
The border without her parents' permission is a federal offense.
这事我不知道
I didn't know.
当然 我会问问我儿子
Obviously, I will talk to my son.
鲍姆女士 我无意刁难
Miss Baum, I'm not out to get anyone here.
我觉得你是个正直的人 是个勤劳的母亲
My sense is that you're a decent person, a hardworking mom.
但我强烈建议 你能把家里的事儿处理得当
I'm a big believer in keeping your own house in order.
所以 不如这事就由你全权处理了
So why don't I let you handle this your way...
至少现在如此
For now.
非常感谢
I'd appreciate that.
合作愉快
Consider it done.
记得吃抗生素
Keep taking the antibiotics.
-就这些? -怎么 你还需要别的吗
-That's it? -Why? Is there something else you need, sweetie?
-不用了 -那就换下一位病人进来吧
-No. -'Cause we really could use the room.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
找一家餐馆的地址
I'm looking up a restaurant address.
饿了?
Are you hungry?
嗯 不过 其实是替德里克找的
Yeah. but, uh, this is actually for derek.
他在追查卡里巴集团的律师
That Kaliba lawyer he's been tracking,
那家伙在那儿订了位置
The guy's got a booth reserved there.
那儿可不是德里克下手的理想之地
Not an ideal location for derek to acquire his target.
是个地下餐厅 会有很多无辜市民
It's underground, and according to this, crowded with friendly people.
很难处理掉尸体
Hard to dispose of the body.
到不了那个份儿上吧
I don't think that's gonna be necessary.
德里克只不过是要他说出卡巴里集团的事儿
Derek's just gonna follow him and grab him and press him about Kaliba.
弄清他们与天网的关系?
To see if it's connected to skynet?
-的确如此 -看来会出人命的
- Exactly. - It's going to be necessary.
我去给你做个三明治
I'll make you a sandwich.
等等 为什么
Wait. why?
你饿了
You're hungry.
吃的东西我自己解决好了
Why don't we let hungry be my problem?
有时候 有人帮忙感觉很好
Sometimes it's nice to have help.
手怎么样了
How's the hand?
还好
Not a problem.
你不是应该有自我修复功能吗
Aren't you supposed to be really good at self-repair?
有的
Yes.
不过 有人帮忙感觉很好呵
But sometimes it's nice to have help.
是的
Yes.
我还是自己做三明治好了
Well, I'll make my own sandwich.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表