剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
Or I'll do it right here.
爸爸
Daddy!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
每件事都很抱歉
For everything.
嘿 我是大卫·菲尔茨 你要找的人
Hey,I'm david fields,the one you want.
冲我来 放了我的家人
Take me. leave my family.
[目标:不符]
[威胁等级:零]
不是他
It's not him.
它要找的是你们中的一个
It's after one of you.
有人还是隐瞒了什么
Someone's not telling me something.
我没法同时帮你俩逃跑
I can't help you both run.
安妮
Anne.
大卫不知道
David doesn't know.
孩子不是他的
It's not his.
你怀孕了?
You're pregnant?
好 快走
Okay,go.
呆在这儿 别出声
Stay in here. don't make a sound.
我会帮你妈妈找到罗杰的车
I'm gonna help your mom get to roger's car.
不 不能这样
Wait,no,you can't.
它找的是你
It's after you.
她在这儿是安全的
She'll be safe here.
妈妈 我懂了 我没事的
Mom,I get it. I'll be okay.
确定吗
You sure?
我是说 我宁愿只是做鸟舍
I mean,I'd rather be making birdhouses.
我也是
Me too.
好了 安妮 咱们走
Ok,Anne,Let's go.
我对你做了这些
I did this to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这都怎么回事
What is this about?
你不知道怎么回事?
You don't know what this is about?
是关于你母亲
This is about your mother
还有你那未出生的妹妹
And your baby sister.
他们现在需要你
And they need you right now.
我未出生的妹妹?
My baby sister?
你怎么知道
How do you--
天啊 你来自未来
Oh,god. you're from the future.
你妹妹名叫悉尼
Your sister's name is sydney.
我认识她
And I knew her.
这些防毒面具 不管用的
Those gas masks,they won't help.
你们已经感染了
You're already infected.
太阳升起来了
Sun's up.
天黑前我们不能出去
We can't move out till nightfall.
晚上机器人才会调至红外线模式
That's when the tin can switch to infrared.
估计咱只能跟这儿干等了
Guess we'll just have to sit it out and wait.
回到瑟拉诺工厂后 他们能治愈咱们吗
When we get to serrano point,they can cure this thing?
回到瑟拉诺再说吧
Let's just get to serrano first.
这是什么
What is this?
肥果
it's plumpy'nut.
花生酱混和婴儿食品
It's peanut butter mixed with baby formula
还有维生素粉
And vitamin powder.
从佩思一路运来的
Slept on top of a pallet of it on the trip over from perth.
你们又开始种植粮食了?
You guys are growing food again?
是啊 躲过了兔子的破坏
Yep. beats chasing rabbits.
兔子
Rabbits?
我以为澳大利亚都是树袋熊呢
Thought australia was all wombats
还有袋鼠什么的
And wallabies and stuff.
错了
No.
有疯子19世纪就把兔子带去了
Some wacko brought 'em over in the 1800s.
然后就兔子泛滥了
We've been overrunitith em ever since.
人类用尽一切办法杀戮生命
Tried everything to kill the things.
用陷阱 用枪 用毒药
Trapped 'em,shot 'em,poisoned them,
半个国家建起栅栏
Built a fence across half the country
就为防兔子
To keep 'em out.
1950年代 他们甚至用一种病毒
In the 1950s,they even introduced a virus
要彻底灭绝它们
To wipe 'em out forever.
绝大多数兔子死掉了 但有几个有免疫力
It killed most of 'em,but a couple were immune,
所以10年后
So ten years later,
澳大利亚又到处都是兔子了
Oz was up to its eyeballs in rabbits again.
这群坚强的小杂种
Tough little bastards.
所以得多烹它们一会
At's why you have to cook 'em longer.
把你的水给我好吗 我好热
Can you pass me your water? I'm parched.
咱们走
Let's go.
光天化日之下?
In broad daylight?
你是亡命徒
Just 'cause you're death-crazy
不代表我们也要参加
Doesn't mean we've enlisted.
感染病毒后 先是口干
it starts with a dry mouth.
然后流汗
And then the sweats.
然后就是发烧 发抖
And the fever and shaking starts.
然后毒液填满肺部
And then your lungs fill up with fluid,
你就死了
And then you die.
你时间不多了
You don't have much time.
就要发作了
It's coming.
咱们走
Let's go.
那么 你来自未来是吗
So you're from the future?
和它们一样?
Like them?
和那些机器一样?
Like those machines?
是啊
Yeah.
对 和它们一样
Yeah,like them.
在未来 你认识我这没出生的孩子
And in the future,you know my baby.
这也就是说 她活下来了?
So does that mean she makes it?
你女儿悉尼 血液内
Your daughter sydney has an immunity.
有一种抗体
In her blood.
帮助我们治愈一种致命病毒
She helps us cure a deadly disease.
拯救了很多生命
She saves a lot of lives.
悉尼
Sydney.
还有劳伦
And lauren?
她把她也救了吗
Does she save her too?
他是人类?
He's human?
当然了 可不是嘛
Yes,of course!
怪我
My mistake.
快 快 上车
Come on,come on. get in!
去那头 去那头
Go around. go around!
宫颈充分扩张
She's fully dilated.
你必须上 宝贝
You have to do this,baby.
必须上
You have to do this.
我妹妹正在降生
My sister's coming.
知道王尔德[英国作家]死前最后几句话是什么吗
You know what oscar wilde's last words were?
我在和墙纸搏斗 要么它完
Either the wallpaper goes,
要么我完
Or I do.
我没料到能活到现在的
I thought it would be over by now.
你准备好死了
You're ready for it.
没有
No.
没有
No,I'm not.
那我在鹰岩地堡外找到你时
Then what were you doing when I found you
你在干什么
Outside eagle rock?
我想
I think...
我是在等你
I was waiting for you.
谢谢你救了我妹妹
Thank you for saving my sister.
我也经历过你这种境遇
I've been where you are.
有些时候 你觉得自己撑不住了
There are days when you don't think you can go on,
但你能行的
But you will.
因为她需要你撑下去
Because she needs you to.
我们都需要
Wela do.
但即便他们干掉那东西
But even if they kill that thing,
还有更多的在后面 对不
There's more,aren't there?
有结束的那一天吗
Does it ever end?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们在努力
We're trying.
来跟我们一起住吧
Come stay with us.
我没想好
I don't know.
那就想想
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表