剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表
来人!
Help!
查看一下四周
Check the perimeter.
快 帮忙
Come on, help.
格林威
Greenway.
什么 什么
What? what?
-你想说什么 谁 -阻止格林威
What are you trying to say? who? stop greenway.
-格林威是谁 -阻止--
Who's greenway? stop--
-格林威是谁 -瑟拉诺工厂
Who's greenway? hey. serrano point.
那个核工厂 瑟拉诺工厂
The power plant, serrano point.
-两天 -两天什么
Two days. two days what?
等等
Wait, hey!
别 别 别
No, no, no.
他来自未来
He's from the future.
约翰派来的
Sent here by john.
我猜他是这么找到我们的
I assume that's how he found us.
你确定你没事
You sure that's not broken?
我确定我不在乎
I'm sure I don't care.
你听到那男的说的
You heard the guy.
瑟拉诺工厂 两天 阻止格林威
Serrano point, two days, stop greenway.
我来解决
I'll handle it.
我知道你怎么解决
I've seen how you handle it.
我让你带个地雷去做吧
I send you and a land mine to do this,
我保证有人会死
I guarantee someone's ending up dead.
也许有人注定得死
Maybe somebody's supposed to end up dead.
那么相反就可能有人活下来
And the other part of that equation is maybe not.
你来吗
Are you coming?
这看起来跟我记得的大不一样
It looks a lot different than I remember.
在未来
in the future,
抵抗军控制这个工厂
The resistance controls this plant?
艾维拉滩之战
The battle of avila beach.
2026年12月8日
December 8, 2026.
人类夺回瑟拉诺工厂的控制权
Humans regain control of serrano point from skynet.
那是一处关键的战略性制高点
It's a key strategic hold.
它是我们主要动力的来源之一
It's one of our main sources of power.
那个人说了些关于两天的事情
The guy who died said something about two days.
那两天里发生了什么
What's happening in two days?
可能格林威会告诉我们的
Maybe greenway will tell us.
也许格林威试图破坏工厂
Maybe greenway's trying to sabotage the plant.
你认为他会告诉我们吗
You think he'll tell us that?
我觉得他会
I think he will.
好吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
核电厂供应了国家20%的电力
Nuclear power plants supply 20% of the nation's electricity.
但是他们是怎么运作的
But how do they work?
这些可爱的女士们就是铀燃料棒
These lovely ladies are uranium fuel rods.
而且她们很火爆
And they are hot.
我们会引起连锁反应的
We're gonna start a chain reaction.
笨蛋
aww, nuts.
发热的燃料棒能使水沸腾
Hot rods make the water boil.
蒸汽使得涡轮旋转
The steam spins turbines,
一念咒语 能源就来了
And abracadabra, energy.
当然我们不能忘记
Of course we can't forget
用水冷却蒸汽机
To cool the steam back to water
如此就可以循环整个过程
So the whole process can be repeated.
否则我们就得在保护系统上做
Or else we'll have a massive compromise
很大的让步
Of the containment system.
我不喜欢带新的临时工 我先跟你们说了
You know, I don't like taking on new temps, I will tell you.
还有 你们的定位测验得了满分
Still, perfect score on your placement exam.
安检也是
Security clearance.
我确实召集了两名警卫
And I did have two janitors call in
来处理一些个人紧急情况 因此
With some personal emergencies, so...
来吧
Come on.
你们俩怎么会
Is there a reason you two are
搞得这么狼狈
so rough around the edges?
交通事故
Car accident.
我不允许工厂发生任何事故
'cause I can't have any problems in my plant.
交通事故
Car accident.
没有穿防护服时
Just stay out of the fuel building
要与燃料楼保持距离
Without your protective gear on.
否则你们就要好看了
Or you could get crapped up.
那听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound very pleasant.
工厂有规定
It's plant talk
凡有人暴露在辐射中
For getting exposed to radiation.
就得被好好地清理
Then you'd need a scrub down.
你不会想被清理的
You don't want a scrub down.
目标确认 卡尔·格林威
Target Identified: Carl Greenway
莎拉还活着
sarah's alive?
在洛城
In l.a.?
还有这些事情
And these things,
他们不是人吗
They're not human?
我不 我不能
I can't-- I can't--
我不再爱她了 宝贝儿
I don't love her anymore, babe.
不像那样
Not like that.
在你刚才告诉我所有事情当中 查理
Of all the things you just told me, charley,
她的事好像还不算麻烦
She seems to be the least of our problems.
你们俩得离开这里
You two need to leave this place.
这里不再安全了
It's not safe here anymore.
那哪里又安全呢
Where is?
圣比比安娜
Saint bibiana.
谁
Saint who?
圣比比安娜
Saint bibiana.
是我读了九年的学校
It's the school that I went to until ninth grade.
恩 确切地说 应该是九年半
Well, ninth and a half, technically.
因为那时我就弄了这个纹身
'cause I got the boot for this.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
那说说你的故事
So what's your story?
你看上去有点
You look a little--
哦 只是交通事故
Oh, it's just a car accident.
当时我正教我妹妹开车
I was teaching my sister how to drive.
大家都检查过了吗
Did everyone check out?
检查
Check out?
都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
是的 我们都没事
Oh, yeah, we're fine.
我们很好
We're good.
都还活着
We're alive.
暂时地
For now.
难道你满脑子都想着胡萝卜和苹果
You're full of carrots and apples.
胡萝卜和苹果
Carrots and apples?
是的 胡萝卜和苹果
Yeah, carrots and apples.
就是快乐的事情
You know, happy thoughts.
我想这表述不太恰当
I don't think that's really an expression.
为什么
It's not?
不知道 也许只是你们那里的俚语
I don't know, maybe if you're on a farm.
我们正搬家呢
We're moving.
今天早上我妈妈找到一个新住处
My mom found us a new place this morning.
地方不错吧
Is it nice?
不知道 我还没去看
I don't know. I haven't seen it.
开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
妈妈没有给你看
She hasn't, like,
照片或者是其他的相关资料
Shown you any pictures or anything?
她不喜欢照照片
She's not really the picture type.
恩 我很了解她那种类型的人
Yeah, I totally know that type.
你想去瞧瞧吗
So you wanna come see it?
瞧瞧你的神秘屋
What, the mystery house?
是的 神秘屋
Yeah, the mystery house.
想和我一块去瞧瞧吗
Do you wanna come with me and see it?
去看看压水反应堆上的
Check the cooling pump calibration
冷却水泵刻度表
On the p.w.r. board.
昨天都好好的
It was fine yesterday.
从网络上看我们差了36小时
We're less than 36 hours from going online.
剧集 | 终结者外传(2008) | 导航列表